3DXChat Community

I'M MAD

SaraHot

Just to show that the devs do, at least occasionally, read the forum...

I've made quite a few suggestions over the last year or so, since I started, including 17 where I went to the trouble of creating associated images. I even got the seal of approval on a couple of them...

3dxlikes012.jpg

...which demonstrates that the devs do occasionally, at least, read the forum even though none of the ideas have yet to materialize ;)

I remember this Cordelia and also seeing that Gizmo had liked it, well the blinds on windows anyway.

I really liked how you did the post you did to show the devs exactly what you meant, I thought and still do think the devs find it hard to understand what we put forward as they find it hard to read english.

I was really thinking we could expect the blinds or curtains to be put in the game and supprised when it wasn't.

I didn't see the one for the yatch, but i think that was also a great idea.

What I have come to believe is that the devs just do not have anywhere near the amount of devs needed to be able to do what is needed and badly need to increase their numbers.

You guys are turning this game into a joke with your drama.  It's a fucking sex game, it's not a MMO, I'm sorry.  If you are spending that much time on here, where it's to the point that people are trolling you for whatever reason, I can't even wrap my head around this.  Like... it's a sex game!  If you idiots would just play the game the way it's meant to be played you wouldn't be creating this drama.  What the hell are you doing to draw that much attention to yourself, to make someone literally seek you out and harass you?  What the fuck!?  You're like a bunch of fucking high school kids.  Dear developers:  My advice to you is this:  You have catered to this small handful of idiots crying about being harassed for long enough.  Whatever it is that's happening to them is self inflicted.  You, as the owners of a business need to do the following now:  Ignore these people, add more sexy content because it's a sex game and not The Sims.  Add more customization features, add more clothes, add more sex sounds, add nasty shit like more spit and cum mechanics.   

Last night I was talking with a friend who is a person I would call a computer expert, he is someone who i turn to often when it comes to computers.

I spoke to him about the IP address thing for the ignore system and the problems it has, about ways they may be got around.

The main one being that there are people in the game where more than one person on an IP play.

He suggested having an identifier load on each computer when the game is loaded or updated.

That identifier could be used to determine all accounts that have been opened and used on that computer.

Accounts could also be seen if other computers are used for that account and can be determined which computer is mainly used for that account.

Which will give the devs a far better understanding to which accounts will need suspending.

He says this system is often used for this type of thing and is far better than relying on IP addresses.

For me it is something I don't really think is needed, I think there are better options.

But for the ones that do feel the ignore does need to go further I think this is something they could consider.

• 4 months later...

I just came back to find that it now cost 10k gold to create a character, nothing has been updated, it's still the same old restrictive client where everyone looks like a clone because the developers forgot to make body sliders.

No new poses.

No new hair

No new shoes

It takes them years to push out anything decent and for the asking price per month you just expect much more.

It is obviously a side project for someone because nobody can be this slow pushing out new content, it doesn't take a month to make a pair of shoes or hairstyle in Blender or Maya.

sadly i paid with paysafecard otherwise i would have done a chargeback, not paying the same for less that's just not acceptable.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are turning this game into a joke with your drama.  It's a fucking sex game, it's not a MMO, I'm sorry.  If you are spending that much time on here, where it's to the point that people are trolling you for whatever reason, I can't even wrap my head around this.  Like... it's a sex game!  If you idiots would just play the game the way it's meant to be played you wouldn't be creating this drama.  What the hell are you doing to draw that much attention to yourself, to make someone literally seek you out and harass you?  What the fuck!?  You're like a bunch of fucking high school kids.  Dear developers:  My advice to you is this:  You have catered to this small handful of idiots crying about being harassed for long enough.  Whatever it is that's happening to them is self inflicted.  You, as the owners of a business need to do the following now:  Ignore these people, add more sexy content because it's a sex game and not The Sims.  Add more customization features, add more clothes, add more sex sounds, add nasty shit like more spit and cum mechanics.   

I'm like half a year late on this, but I think I'm in love with you :P high5

Just because you can't be bothered to make more out of it doesn't mean the rest will follow your slack, it's whatever you want it to be even if that is the sims. If they need to follow anything hopefully you are not on the list for suggestions.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry at your stupidity, 20 bucks for some pixel sex.

Little peter must be very lonely.

• 3 years later...

I`M MAD. I lost 10000$gold because of damn bug. It`s have been 10 days of no response on my report and no response on a topic I created. I can`t use the product I paid. Before, i could create any character for free and solve some problems myself. Now I can`t. I can`t and you can`t. Devs, if you do something, do it correctly. I am paying $20-25 per month. Where is all promised possibilities? It's been 10 days. Who will bring my time and money back? I really appreciate your work, I know you a small dev team, but a zero response=worse reputation. Give me Gold back or let your customers use all possibilities for free as it was in the past then.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 1/15/2016 at 8:27 PM, SaraHot said:

I cancel my suscription, i come back and i see that now we need to pay 10.000 coins to create a new character, so we don't pay enougth with the 19.95$ month? now we need to pay 20$ more per character? or wait more than a month to create a new character? You want to fill you're bag of money but.. eventually you will break it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember that the terms we agreed to when we joined game and bought our subscription was that we would receive one avi.  We receive free coins each time we log in and we can use it to purchase another alternative avi with that free coin should we choose to.  You act as though you paid the $20 coin needed to purchase the second avi when fact is it was given to you free of charge and you are using your gift from 3dx as you wish.  Seriously am I missing something? 

I also do not see how role players are being pushed out of this game.  I have joked with many that there are only 20-25 people actually playing the game and it is only a crowd of their alts that make it appear differently.  Some are so addicted to role playing they rarely play as themselves any more and have collected up to 5 different accounts with 3 avis on each.

There are very popular games that do not allow you to purchase alts.  You must purchase another account in order to have an alternative personality.

I understand that you are upset over the game having changed the way it does things but it seems that for years the users have been begging for upgrades in many things.  Because of the changes made the cost of subscriptions have not increased but yet allow the game to move forward in order to create and implement the changes we wanted.  There are no upgrades without a price.

I no longer pay what I used to pay in many areas of my life.  My rent goes up yet I get nothing more for it.  Electric rates go up but the service still fails from time to time.  I pay more for a smaller loaf of bread than I used to get for less.  It's a business and it must be profitable one way or another.

I know my perspective will not be popular with many as game bashing seems to have become very popular.  I become angry at some things as well....but at things like being told not to "be an ass" as to me that is insulting to each and every 3DX customer.  But I cannot be angry with a business that is attempting to give its customers what they want without increasing the base costs.

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I`M MAD. I lost 10000$gold because of damn bug. It`s have been 10 days of no response on my report and no response on a topic I created. I can`t use the product I paid. Before, i could create any character for free and solve some problems myself. Now I can`t. I can`t and you can`t. Devs, if you do something, do it correctly. I am paying $20-25 per month. Where is all promised possibilities? It's been 10 days. Who will bring my time and money back? I really appreciate your work, I know you a small dev team, but a zero response=worse reputation. Give me Gold back or let your customers use all possibilities for free as it was in the past then.

Now this is a reason to be angry and frustrated.  I'm not sure which would aggravate me more, the loss or the lack of response to correct the problem.  Gizmo what gives?