3DXChat Community

I'M MAD

SaraHot

Making a new avatar for roleplaying is not about hiding... -.- 

If you hide to fool people and used them with a new avatar, you are not a roleplayer, you are an asshole. 

I roleplay my share of avatar and never hide, not even once and now that my right to enjoy a complete different character been removed just make sure that 3dxchat won't get anymore of my money. And, a 10k fee is pretty much mean remove to me since it a no go. 

You can just write a "new" profile when you RP..change color and hair if needed :3

And i don't know why you think that people who use 3 characters hide, that's not true i don't need to hide i play with 3 characters and people that i meet with one of them know that i am the other 2, i don't hide that's roleplay

Sooo you have 3 characters already ^^ cool :D

You can just write a "new" profile when you RP..change color and hair if needed :3

Ok, this is silly now. Did you read what I quote in the last post I made ? It was about the reasons why having a different name for playing a role is better then not.

Name are powerful thing and saying that a change of hair is the same is to me inaccurate.

I think I am done for now. ;) it was nice coming out of my 3dx coffin to wander amount the living.

Some Roleplayers are hiding themselves . It`s ok if you have a good reason and no patience to explain every second that your name exactly as it appears above your head , but it's not what you know .

There was a time when I played on the second character , a friend came in public location and greeted me saying the name of another my character . Not logical if someone came to Lisa and said "hi Monica " .

I personally think that it important to state in profile that this avi is either a alt of someone or that it a RPing character.

Building a whole character life and then make people beleive that character really exist and that he got relative, a job, hope and dreams.

For me, this is crossing the line.

It like going to a play, sure, the character got a life and seen real, but you know from the beginning that it a play and those are characters.

P.S. seen like zombie skar won't got to rest. Soon, I will need to call Ash... No, no, not that one, the one that work at a K-Mart and got that nice humor and a chainsaw for a hand. ;)

Ok, this is silly now. Did you read what I quote in the last post I made ? It was about the reasons why having a different name for playing a role is better then not.

Name are powerful thing and saying that a change of hair is the same is to me inaccurate.

I think I am done for now. ;) it was nice coming out of my 3dx coffin to wander amount the living.

The silly thing is that we re not 12 year olds here, ALL of us know why ppl need power of creating a new avi, and hiding under the RP umbrella, and "oh it's because i need a RP character" just not gonna cut it.

And saying stuff like "everyone know my alt's and i have nothing to hide" - it's all pile of crap, you know it i know it everyone know it.

You really want a RP character - have a common name for it like "Dave" of "Bob" and then write in profile "Dave the ass driller" or "Bob the mutated gorilla", or "Dave the mutated gorilla" and "Bob the ass driller" - see how it is easy to have that "powerful name" thing sorted?

And don't even start on "i can't be bothered to write a new profile every time i want RP", one thing i know 100% - ppl who really do and like RP have NO problems with writing, that's kinda the whole point of RP really.

Disclaimer : sorry if i pop a bubble. naaah i'm not sorry :3 

You called Skar? :D

But in all seriousness, I have been reading all postings here, trying to understands everyones point of view, it is a shame some people went completely off topic and turned it into a complete bickering nonsense, but hopefully we can get back on topic now.

Also NewUser001, I do not care if you have respect for me or not, but I do not have respect to those people who hide under other names and then start barking up everyones tree under a new name, this was the reason the xGold cost was put into the game in the first place, but I do agree it is time for it to be removed now that the community voted for the Account Wide ignore to be the one they want. 

The silly thing is that we re not 12 year olds here, ALL of us know why ppl need power of creating a new avi, and hiding under the RP umbrella, and "oh it's because i need a RP character" just not gonna cut it.

And saying stuff like "everyone know my alt's and i have nothing to hide" - it's all pile of crap, you know it i know it everyone know it.

You really want a RP character - have a common name for it like "Dave" of "Bob" and then write in profile "Dave the ass driller" or "Bob the mutated gorilla", or "Dave the mutated gorilla" and "Bob the ass driller" - see how it is easy to have that "powerful name" thing sorted?

And don't even start on "i can't be bothered to write a new profile every time i want RP", one thing i know 100% - ppl who really do and like RP have NO problems with writing, that's kinda the whole point of RP really.

Disclaimer : sorry if i pop a bubble. naaah i'm not sorry :3

No bubble been pop. ;) We just disagree and that is nothing really special, it happen all the time.

You got my stance on roleplay character right before your post, you are welcome to read it.

If you still beleive that I support people hiding behind the excuse of RP after it... Well, let just say that I would be out of word and arguing for the sake of arguing can get old really fast.

Ok , I will say the language you understand . It's just a bad idea which in the end will not solve this fucking problem

It will cut the problem by large amount and that's enough.

If it cuts 1 person it is enough, and I would say it would cut at least 50% multi account jerks. Which is more than enough.

I never said it would solve problem. In many of my posts I said it would greatly reduce the problem without SINGLE downside other than allocating resources to it.. perhaps.

But clearly, you fight against everything related to punishing cheaters, scammers, multiple accounts etc etc.

I wonder what you have in it so much that you need to throw every suggestion down the window without single reasonable argument.

Sooo you have 3 characters already ^^ cool :D

No i don't have it because they want me to pay for that, so is not cool, but thanks for you interest

You know what i don't undersand? people who hide under other names and then start barking up everyones tree under a new name, that i what i don't undertand, and i don't understand why i pay for those who do that... because i don't do that, and i'm paying for that.

but with the Account Wide ignore is enough.

Well if it was up to me i would made it so that you can create a new avi only if you delete your main. 

That would have sorted many things ^^

How about trans people for example?

The amount of poses isn't equal total off, all FF poses (not separating it by females and shemales but total which is already big no no for most ) is 31. If we speak purely female on female poses count would be half of that.

FM have 22 more poses if we count group sex.

Lots of people have second avi to access most of the poses because game is far from equal. So they don't matter either or they should delete their character every day if they want access to all poses or roles?

Maybe before locking game to 1 or making others paid developers should finally fill the promise they made year ago when they showed us fancy documents of how each pose will get ported and since then MF gap got only larger.

You can't just take features from game and not expect backlash.

Ok so... :

@Riela and @ExHaran :

after reading your bickering... I feel like... sorry but only a gif can represent it well :

200.gif

I removed the insults thrown back and forth so don't be surprised at your posts having been edited. You don't have to agree with each other, but you don't have to disagree with insults, or having to talk down.

If someone insults you, you don't have to one up, you can report it if you feel it was necessary.

@SkyDiver :

Whether you agree with it or not, there are different types of roleplays. And call it "pile of crap" if just downright wrong & insulting.

Sure to an extent, having one character and rewrite profiles would work for some... BUT...

There is such thing as immersive roleplay... in which case that wouldn't work anymore... and it concerns a big part of our community.

And when it comes down to that aspect of the roleplay, your point is like saying :

I want to be Superman, but I only found Batman's costume... I know... I will wear Batman costume and stick the "S" logo on my chest over it... people will understand I'm Superman.

CAN WE disable editing of the posts? Or have them be like

Edited by [ name ], number of times [ x ], and time [xx;xx am/pm]

Because I feel like dumb idiot right now and not because of shanti edits but because exharan posts were edited earlier and now shows something totally different. And this is not first time where people go back edit their 3 or 4 old posts.

I am not going back to rewrite my post to clearly different responses so it ends like I look like fool. this isn't first time this happened on this forums and I been noticing it more commonly, people lose argument and then go back and edit everything like nothing happened. I mean wtf?

As for you shanti I might be bit vulgar but don't you call me bickering because my arguments about VPNs were well formed, informed, and not petty, and all the time I asked for sources, there was nothing petty about most of my posts where I asked about what's so wrong about it and other party failed to provide anything reasonable that was backed by information or any source etc.

I throwed few insults after all other party called me lazy for not being able to look up sources or information that clearly doesn't exist. ofcourse now that doesn't show up because posts are edited .. long before you.

But sure ... whatever

Fact is this forums going to shit and devs dont read it anymore... idk maybe that's why everyone older quit the forums.

CAN WE disable editing of the posts? Or have them be like

Edited by [ name ], number of times [ x ], and time [xx;xx am/pm]

Because I feel like dumb idiot right now and not because of shanti edits but because exharan posts were edited earlier and now shows something totally different. And this is not first time where people go back edit their 3 or 4 old posts.

I am not going back to rewrite my post to clearly different responses so it ends like I look like fool. 

Actually nothing has changed . Calm down .

All this bickering really isn't getting anyone anywhere. Though it is making people angry at one another, which distracts from the issues.

It has become fairly obvious, over time, that much of the complaints of the community fall on deaf ears. So, will this post bring about the desired change? Looking back, most likely, no.

I see 2 real choices 1) deal with the changes, 2) quit.

1) if you decide to just accept what you are given, then you must accept it, whether or not you like it.

2) quit............ pretty self exclamatory

A.) you can quit, never playing a game like this one again, or.

B.) find another game that suits your needs, or

C.) either by yourself, or with other, make the game that you really would like to play.

Bitching isn't going to solve anything. You do, however, have options. 

All this bickering really isn't getting anyone anywhere. Though it is making people angry at one another, which distracts from the issues.

It has become fairly obvious, over time, that much of the complaints of the community fall on deaf ears. So, will this post bring about the desired change? Looking back, most likely, no.

1) if you decide to just accept what you are given, then you must accept it, whether or not you like it.

a) you can quit, never playing a game like this one again, or.

B) find another game that suits your needs, or

c) either by yourself, or with other, make the game that you really would like to play.

I can assure you with 100 % confidence with that I will state.

If it wasn't from past complain, bickering and player feedback, the game wouldn't be where it is now.

There wouldnt as much poses and there wouldn't be as much clothings.

The the improvement to the chat system might have never happen.

I have been in this game long enough to know a think or two about the development happen.

If you are one that is satisfied with what ever you are given, it is fine, but some of us take to the heart the well being of the community.

Which include RPer and also part of the community that are at a disadvantage.

Equality and diversity are not thing to push under the rug because it suits you.

Riela said...

Fact is this forums going to shit and devs dont read it anymore...

I love most of what you write (although, as you know, I would rarely phrase it in the same way) but this is silly (apart from the devs bit, that is).

There is...
Music and clips from famous movies
Women vs Men
Song Titles Game
Make A Sentence From 5 Letters
Saint or Sinner.....it`s your Choice...
Sky's photo album
Sex positions
Love Songs
What's the current/last song you listened to?
What's the last remix/cover version you listened to?
What makes you want to go to different public locations?
etc. etc.
and, of course, the one I like...
InT'Sex by Cordelia 
...buried way down on page 3 ;)

Riela said...

I love most of what you write (although, as you know, I would rarely phrase it in the same way) but this is silly (apart from the devs bit, that is).

There is...
Music and clips from famous movies
Women vs Men
Song Titles Game
Make A Sentence From 5 Letters
Saint or Sinner.....it`s your Choice...
Sky's photo album
Sex positions
Love Songs
What's the current/last song you listened to?
What's the last remix/cover version you listened to?
What makes you want to go to different public locations?
etc. etc.
and, of course, the one I like...
InT'Sex by Cordelia 
...buried way down on page 3 ;)

thats my point...

It's image / music forum with no relation to game at all except in few parts.

No dev interaction, nothing the suggestion is one big mess that should been removed and make into one topic that list the most popular requests that repeat every 5 minutes.

Suggestions should be looked over at devs. Complaint forums addressed... yet nothing ...

Suggestions should be looked over at devs. Complaint forums addressed... yet nothing ...

I've always wondered why it was so hard for me to agree with anything you said, but now I see why.  You never try to reach a middle ground; you always cast things in either black or white. 

You say you are out of this topic, then  you make another post.  You say that the devs never do anything, but it is obvious to anyone who has been here any time at all that the devs actually do listen and have implemented a lot of changes that were requested by players. Maybe they weren't the things that you thought were most important, but they were not "nothing."

So, yes, sometimes you have well founded, well informed opinions to express. But frankly, I really wish you would just stop for a minute and recognize that not everyone sees the situation the way you do. And just because you don't agree doesn't mean that you are right and they are wrong.

Sage Stoner, who is done stating the obvious for now.

Edited by Sage Stoner

A.) you can quit, never playing a game like this one again, or.

B.) find another game that suits your needs, or

C.) either by yourself, or with other, make the game that you really would like to play.

Is what i do... Quit, but for this are the forums i think to give your opinion, and i'll give mine, even if the developers cares a shit, i have mouth to give my opinion so i do. You forgot to make the D.) option that is this:

D.) Quit the game or not and give your opinion in the forums.

I've always wondered why it was so hard for me to agree with anything you said, but now I see why.  You never try to reach a middle ground; you always cast things in either black or white. 

You say you are out of this topic, then  you make another post.  You say that the devs never do anything, but it is obvious to anyone who has been here any time at all that the devs actually do listen and have implemented a lot of changes that were requested by players. Maybe they weren't the things that you thought were most important, but they were "nothing."

So, yes, sometimes you have well founded, well informed opinions to express. But frankly, I really wish you would just stop for a minute and recognize that not everyone sees the situation the way you do. And just because you don't agree doesn't mean that you are right and they are wrong.

Sage Stoner, who is done stating the obvious for now.

Most older people don't post here for this reason cus developers does not listen or read feedback forums or open forums and if they do it's barely.

exactly year ago they posted spreadsheets and promised on this forum they want to make game equal and how will they work hard on porting all poses, I still do have those documents in my PC.

Since then the gap between FF and FM grew bigger and there wasn't single improvement in that aspect.

I told that to exharan post, cordelia and skar deserve replies...

I can name so many ppl who quit forums and said it isnt worth cus developers just does not listen until people complain in masses > refer to skar post.

All updates happened only when people raised and said enough is enough we need more content.

Just some random things in past 2 years.. it's not complete >

We asked for stockings?

We asked for masks?

We asked for deal with it glasses?

We asked for iceberg?

We asked for female beard? (that was better than most male beards are? )

We asked for hats?

We asked for another BJ pose in FM?

We asked for new (another NC) ?

> I don't remember any of these being requested or not in numbers opposed to other things such as:

We asked for equality there been barely any ports from older poses. ff is 22 poses behind, with no group sex. was promised exactly year ago all poses will be ported and we got 1 pose since.

We asked for bug fixes, same bugs for 3 or 2 years they appear and never get fixed.

We asked for male clothes. I don't even remember single clothing in 2015.

We asked for proper moderation or at least proper look at reports. That still don't happen.

We asked for females to not walk on heels all the time. nope.

We asked for better communication. You know whats funny ? It got actually worse the upcoming forums are totally dead. No one have any idea what will be patched at all or when.

We asked for group poses and we all voted on them .. it's year and half and we still have zero for FF /  MM. Yet FM is still getting updated every few months with new.

We asked for green location or location that isn't club or beach... don't see it either.

We asked for more group dances there been exactly zero.

We asked for proper emotes.

How about tattoos or other character customization? nowhere since collars I think which were not made by them but my friend Solen

We asked for proper skin options they were promised to Euk if I remember correctly, it's still not there yet there's green and blue for some strange reason.

How about the old suggestion site ?

It's still online nothing from top votes was realized to this day nothing, and it's still marked as in progress. Devs even mentioned in the interview.

where is this listening because clearly there isn't one.

You don't know shit about me Sage, year ago you followed my posts to troll me.

If you actually read my posts they weren't black and white.  Here have an example:

When discussing how to deal with alts I presented at least 4 different opinions and methods how could it been dealt with. What happened?

The response from same people always same: No why? Just because.

Any idea then how to improve security and safety about the whole alting ? Let's not do that...

ofcourse it's for obvious reasons since its the same people with same alts.

I do take middle ground the thing is look around who present middle ground here, the people that you can have actual discussion not many here anymore.

Everyone left the forums even if they play the game for exact reason you cannot have discussion here because any Idea get shoot down about anything.

I can present many solutions to many problems, but what happens is you get clear nope, denied no point. You ask why and reply you get... just because.

So you ask them to come with some solution to problem and ofcourse nothing.

I asked for sources of the claims made against me which they couldn't provide.

When devs made the big updates go find those topics I was FIRST who praised them and told people they expect too much.

You might not agree with my posts I don't care since I don't agree with yours. Didn't you said you quit the game? Like 4 times now too? doesn't that make your argument invalid?

The posts from exharan are edited she never agreed with me on her second posts otherwise we would not spammed whole page.

I wrote you elaborate reply.

Edited by Riela

Most older people don't post here for this reason cus developers does not listen at all.

I told that to exharan post, cordelia and skar deserve replies...

I can name so many ppl who quit forums and said it isnt worth cus devs dont give fuck and you come here trolling that devs listen .. they dont...

And where i need to put my suggestion? because in the suggestions forum says that i can't post a new topic, so... where?