3DXChat Community

I'M MAD

SaraHot

You just a lazy to check it .

you didn't provide single link. you didn't provide single source. there's nothing on google from first few results I could seen.

I am done with this talk. Next time present proper arguments and sources to your claims or don't speak at all.

First of all - If you can't be in a community like a "noramal" person and keep on trolling and ppl won't talk to you so you need to create a new character? - YES!! YOU PAY!!!!

You did something wrong and now need to hide behind new avi? YOU PAY!!!

Yes, didn't you know? Things that you do HAVE consequences. 10.000 gold pliz! pay up!

First of all - If you can't be in a community like a "noramal" person and keep on trolling and ppl won't talk to you so you need to create a new character? - YES!! YOU PAY!!!!

You did something wrong and now need to hide behind new avi? YOU PAY!!!

Yes, didn't you know? Things that you do HAVE consequences. 10.000 gold pliz! pay up!

Flaw in your argument ... for 5 more bucks you can buy new account. Which makes more people result in having 2 or more accounts and in the end you hurt people who legitimately use second or third character slot for events or roleplaying.

Flaw in your argument ... for 5 more bucks you can buy new account. Which makes more people result in having 2 or more accounts and in the end you hurt people who legitimately use second or third character slot for events or roleplaying.

Flaw in your point - you still pay, and now have to manage 2 accounts, yeah, i'm ok with that, $5 more YAY! pay even more, sure, let them get another account, have all 3 of them, hell why not 4! the more those ppl pay the more it makes me happy!

More money - more content and Devs are happy, and spare me all that "more accounts more space they will take" yeah, there is enough space ^^ 

you didn't provide single link. you didn't provide single source. there's nothing on google from first few results I could seen.

I am done with this talk. Next time present proper arguments and sources to your claims or don't speak at all.

I said a very simple thing . Your method ,i mean IP block , can`t solve this problem . You never played with VPN . OK , its happens . So you haven't tried new products UNTIL their localization in your home country .

I don't know what words you used in Google , but to collect approximate statistics on the number of players I need to spend a lot of time . For what ? For who ? For one rare player who has no idea how easy it is to change IP ?

Just write "how i can change my ip address to another country" . I'm not going to waste my time on you . I see no reason to prove something that is clear . 

And next time try to remember how accurate your "facts" are .Many would laugh about this situation .

I said a very simple thing . Your method ,i mean IP block , can`t solve this problem . You never played with VPN . OK , its happens . So you haven't tried new products UNTIL their localization in your home country .

I don't know what words you used in Google , but to collect approximate statistics on the number of players I need to spend a lot of time . For what ? For who ? For one rare player who has no idea how easy it is to change IP ?

Just write "how i can change my ip address to another country" . I'm not going to waste my time on you . I see no reason to prove something that is clear . 

And next time try to remember how accurate your "facts" are .Many would laugh about this situation .

You assume I don't know what is VPN or if I didn't played with VPN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA about me or my education or the tiny fact I worked in IT for long time and carry many technical certificates that are recognized world wide or the fact that I use multiple VPNs from shopping across the world to certain online games that are IP locked.

Most good VPN are paid that are not browser extension or extremely slow such us tunnelbear or cyberghost if you dont subscribe for them. There are almost zero free VPNs that are not browser based botnets such as hula or usually sell your personal data / use you as node for botnets. There is no such thing as free unless it's like the two mentioned above with waiting time and slow transfer that make your internet basically unusable forcing you to subscribe to premium models.

You didnt provided me with any statistic of how many people can change IP on their own whim compared to population of the game / multi accounts.

Most 16 year old people in this new generation dont even know how to use email or word. I seen that in many schools, seen that in stores I worked in etc.

You provided no statistic nothing, just google link on how to change your IP what does that tell me? I can ask google how to buy private yet, that doesn't mean I can do it.

You over estimate normal population if you think that everyone and their mother and family dog know AND PAY for VPN because lets be honest you don't want to use most free VPNs.

YOU have no fucking clue about me and clearly you have no fucking clue about VPNs either because at the start of our talks you didn't even know it's called VPN.

So again zero facts, zero statistic on how many people change their IPs etc.

Now please show me the % of population that can change their IP in online games compared to total number of players in that game.

I am not talking about browser extensions for Netflix / spotify etc but proper VPNs that works with this game.

oh wait... you cannot because no such statistic likely exist in this world.

NO method in world can solve multi account problem but it can reduce it dramatically, same as traffic light cannot solve all car crashes yet they can prevent most of them that would happened otherwise in that place.

Wow... This topic went to craps while I was sleeping o.o.

I personally think that all comments they are made with a newly created account to accused or denounce should be deleted.

If you need to hide to accuse players then you opinion is void.

If you don't have the strenght and courage to openly state you opinion and need to hide, for me, you are just a coward.

Well, if cute that you two argues about vpn and there usefulness.

But at the end of the day, if an account still break rules by accusing players and don't fix his behavior, the account will get a temporary posting ban, then come the deletion of the account if needed and then at last come the IP ban.

Is IP ban guarantee to work, no, but it good procedure to still use it since it will prevent some from returning. If the person use a technology to mask there IP and come back to misbehave again. Well, another account will get removed and it rince and repeat.

Part of the reason we got moderator it is to deal with those situation that can't be avoid.

Flaw in your point - you still pay, and now have to manage 2 accounts, yeah, i'm ok with that, $5 more YAY! pay even more, sure, let them get another account, have all 3 of them, hell why not 4! the more those ppl pay the more it makes me happy!

More money - more content and Devs are happy, and spare me all that "more accounts more space they will take" yeah, there is enough space ^^ 

No I think this is wrong because of few facts:

• The people who are here to cause shit having second account is benefit to them compared to alt and many more result to buy new account instead of buying gold for new avatar.
  • New account make any kind of ignore in this game useless thus not working.
  • The money =/= development in this game. I been here 2 years and if anything the more people here the less updates they put out so yeah not really.
  • More these people pay makes you happy while many more people keep getting hurt over some random dramas. So while you are happy that some rich idiot for 4 accounts is pocket change and not even drop in monthly salary, there are likely 10 people hurt who fell victim to that troll.

Please stop typing in larger font for no apparent reason, it's distracting and doesn't look nice at all.

Skar - as I said earlier >

NO method in world can solve multi account problem but it can reduce it dramatically. I hope this comparison make sense and it's good one.

Traffic lights cannot solve all car crashes yet they can prevent most of them that would happened otherwise in that place.

I do also agree with you about your latest posts here but that seems to be about every post from you.

It's really nice to see there are still some people who use reason and when it comes to " facts " they actually provide links and sources or documentations.

You assume I don't know what is VPN or if I didn't played with VPN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA about me or my education or the tiny fact I worked in IT for long time and carry many technical certificates that are recognized world wide or the fact that I use multiple VPNs from shopping across the world to certain online games that are IP locked.

Most good VPN are paid that are not browser extension or extremely slow such us tunnelbear or cyberghost if you dont subscribe for them. There are almost zero free VPNs that are not browser based botnets such as hula or usually sell your personal data / use you as node for botnets. There is no such thing as free unless it's like the two mentioned above with waiting time and slow transfer that make your internet basically unusable.

You didnt provided me with any statistic of how many people can change IP on their own whim compared to population of the game / multi accounts.

Most 16 year old people in this new generation dont even know how to use email or word. I seen that in many schools, seen that in stores I worked in etc.

You provided no statistic nothing, just google link on how to change your IP what does that tell me? I can ask google how to buy private yet, that doesn't mean I can do it.

You over estimate normal population if you think that everyone and their mother and family dog know AND PAY for VPN because lets be honest you don't want to use most free VPNs.

YOU have no fucking clue about me and clearly you have no fucking clue about VPNs either because at the start of our talks you didn't even know it's called VPN.

So again zero facts, zero statistic on how many people change their IPs etc.

Now please show me the % of population that can change their IP in online games compared to total number of players in that game.

I am not talking about browser extensions for Netflix / spotify etc but proper VPNs that works with this game.

oh wait... you cannot because no such statistic likely exist in this world.

I don't want to know where you worked because I used free software in the past and don't see the problemNow I pay 1.5$ per month . But I can also use free software and can play where I want .

You can laugh at me while 14-16yo hackers hack lots of resourcesYou shouldn't compare yourself with other people . Be sure that there are people with higher iq scores in a young age .

I will not collect statistics for you . What I said was that stats are only from my personal experience .

"YOU have no fucking clue about me and clearly you have no fucking clue about VPNs either because at the start of our talks you didn't even know it's called VPN.

So again zero facts, zero statistic on how many people change their IPs etc."

I know what is a virtual private network , but if you have at least a little bit of education,you should know that this still a program and without programming, this will equate to an unrealized idea .

"Now please show me the % of population that can change their IP in online games compared to total number of players in that game.

I am not talking about browser extensions for Netflix / spotify etc but proper VPNs that works with this game."

Ahah 8) You always give me a positive mood,as much as I tried to stay mad at you . 100% of population in online games or here in 3dx can change their IP to log into the game .No need to compare if 100% can use it .

Ohh wait ... you didn't think about the difference between what we can do and what is already done .

No I think this is wrong because of few facts:

• The people who are here to cause shit having second account is benefit to them compared to alt and many more result to buy new account instead of buying gold for new avatar.
  • New account make any kind of ignore in this game useless thus not working.
  • The money =/= development in this game. I been here 2 years and if anything the more people here the less updates they put out so yeah not really.
  • More these people pay makes you happy while many more people keep getting hurt over some random dramas. So while you are happy that some rich idiot for 4 accounts is pocket change and not even drop in monthly salary, there are likely 10 people hurt who fell victim to that troll.

Please stop typing in larger font for no apparent reason, it's distracting and doesn't look nice at all.

Right, you have to understand one simple thing, some people(like me) don't block other people, well because i'm not afraid or let's say i don't get "butt hurt" easy.

And that new character now cost xgold - this is the only way how to make those people pay for trolling that other stuff that they do.

I wish there was a "punch in the face" service like you send flowers but there isn't one.

Even if this "extra" money that they have to pay are not pouring in to "new content" but in to a new car for the Dev's - it's ok, i think they deserve do drive a nice car.

Here is some normal font for you as requested, i'm doing it only cos i'm a nice guy ^^

Right, you have to understand one simple thing, some people(like me) don't block other people, well because i'm not afraid or let's say i don't get "butt hurt" easy.

And that new character now cost xgold - this is the only way how to make those people pay for trolling that other stuff that they do.

I wish there was a "punch in the face" service like you send flowers but there isn't one.

Even if this "extra" money that they have to pay are not pouring in to "new content" but in to a new car for the Dev's - it's ok, i think they deserve do drive a nice car.

Here is some normal font for you as requested, i'm doing it only cos i'm a nice guy ^^

Well, there one big issue. Not everyone that make new avatar are abuser. Actually, I would say the vast majority are not. This 10k per avatar are penalizing the whole community for the abuse of a few. 

This solution is about as good that going to see your doctor and complain about a sore wrist and he is like... I got the remedy for you, let me just cut off your arm and for a fee I can attach a more limited one... -.-

And even if someone get a new account just to RP then they are limited with the same problem than there first account. 10k mean that you need to log everyday for a month to be able to afford one avatar... 

Even worst, the real abuser probably took advantage of the christmas sale on yearly sub and got a few stack up really cheap and the dev won't get much money out of it. 

This game is slowly losing what it had good and I don't see the situation getting any better. 

I don't want to know where you worked because I used free software in the past and don't see the problemNow I pay 1.5$ per month . But I can also use free software and can play where I want .

You can laugh at me while 14-16yo hackers hack lots of resourcesYou shouldn't compare yourself with other people . Be sure that there are people with higher iq scores in a young age .

I will not collect statistics for you . What I said was that stats are only from my personal experience .

"YOU have no fucking clue about me and clearly you have no fucking clue about VPNs either because at the start of our talks you didn't even know it's called VPN.

So again zero facts, zero statistic on how many people change their IPs etc."

I know what is a virtual private network , but if you have at least a little bit of education,you should know that this still a program and without programming, this will equate to an unrealized idea .

"Now please show me the % of population that can change their IP in online games compared to total number of players in that game.

I am not talking about browser extensions for Netflix / spotify etc but proper VPNs that works with this game."

Ahah 8) You always give me a positive mood,as much as I tried to stay mad at you . 100% of population in online games or here in 3dx can change their IP to log into the game .No need to compare if 100% can use it .

Ohh wait ... you didn't think about the difference between what we can do and what is already done .

your post make zero sense, and you didnt read your old post because in that post you accused me of not knowing anything about vpn

I have no idea what you are trying to say, unless you are countering your last posts.

Well, there one big issue. Not everyone that make new avatar are abuser. Actually, I would say the vast majority are not. This 10k per avatar are penalizing the whole community for the abuse of a few. 

This solution is about as good that going to see your doctor and complain about a sore wrist and he is like... I got the remedy for you, let me just cut off your arm and for a fee I can attach a more limited one... -.-

And even if someone get a new account just to RP then they are limited with the same problem than there first account. 10k mean that you need to log everyday for a month to be able to afford one avatar... 

Even worst, the real abuser probably took advantage of the christmas sale on yearly sub and got a few stack up really cheap and the dev won't get much money out of it. 

This game is slowly losing what it had good and I don't see the situation getting any better. 

My only guess is why people will want to make new avi - to hide, because sooner or later people find out who they are and that make them "uncomfortable" around others for things that they do while on alt... well i think it's their own problem. Personally i never had an alt, for any reason "RP" or not.

If there is a "image" that you want to present of your self and you have to go to create an alt do to something that you really wanna do...well...in my eyes - you not only lying to others but also to yourself. But that is non of my business what and why you do it really, so my opinion is really worth no a lot. 

Here is some more normal font for you ^^

My only guess is why people will want to make new avi - to hide, because sooner or later people find out who they are and that make them "uncomfortable" around others for things that they do while on alt... well i think it's their own problem. Personally i never had an alt, for any reason "RP" or not.

If there is a "image" that you want to present of your self and you have to go to create an alt do to something that you really wanna do...well...in my eyes - you not only lying to others but also to yourself. But that is non of my business what and why you do it really, so my opinion is really worth no a lot. 

I guess you don't Roleplay really often ? I will just quote myself not because I like to read myself again and again, but it expand on the reason someone might want another avi just to play a different persona or character. 

Posted Yesterday, 05:10 PM

Well, for rper, this 10k price to make a new avatars is crippling. 

For anyone that rp quite a bit, one of the toughest job is to name the character as it embodies the role you will be player. It a bit what haiku is to poetry.

I have RP quite a bit in 3dxchat and I must had about 6 roles I was playing partime. I always stated in my profile that it was skar's alt.

It known that the first impression is really important when you meet someone and a name matching the persona will help the rper to get in character. It all about immersion into you character and get people to participate.

There another thing to, when I was on a RP alt, my friend knew I was on a role and could understand that I react deferently. If I was always skar, it just silly to try to tell them it not skar but a very fluffy teddybear. lol

Someone need to immerse himself in roleplaying to understand what been lost and the impact of such change. 

Sure, alt can be misused but I think the problem didn't need such strong medicine. 

Because mixing valid and respectful roleplaying with people that use avatar to fool people is unfair and unwarranted.

Sometime, it important to put yourself into someone else shoes to really understand the impact of such mesure. I understand that it doesn't really impact you directly, but for someone that enjoy RPing, well, this was one of the worst thing that happen to this game in 3 years.

i see i'm not the only one thinking this way. That is a bad idea, i don't troll anybody i play fair and now i need to pay 19.95$ month and 20$ every new character i want to create, all the people trolling now have to pay well they still trolling, they can pay for another account for the same price and do a troll character free or wait a month to still trolling... i think the bad people still happy anbd the good people that play fair are fucked... good that's so good. when someone troll me i block just like that, if you want to steal my money then sorry, but no i leave the game

That solution is good to steal money from users, the trolls still trolling and the people who play fair is fucked... nice good job ¬¬

lol omg please stop fighting with each other. This started from good points to petty arguments. But yes I agree with all of you, the way this game changed since I started playing has got a lot worse and really hurt the role play community. The account wide block is sufficient and anything more then that is trying to baby us and is removing the freedom that was once beautiful about the game. The 10k xgold per character is just one of many reasons I rarely play anymore and am just here on the forums. There's many updates I've been waiting for awhile that never came :( I mean jeez were already paying a very expensive sub for a online game. Here's an amazing quote by scar that I 100% agree with

Me, not caring for the community. You got to be kidding me. Now, I am laughting truely out loud.

I am just glad now that I am not caring as much anymore and I can take my distance from it and it development.

The game already had measures to deal with bad behavior. Were they perfects ? Hell no, but they were appropriate with the right education and advices to new players.

I spent hours helping players as a mod and as a regular player. Teaching them how to ignore trouble maker, how to report misbehaving, how to deal with conflict and not to take this game too seriously.

Players need to learn from there mistakes and my biggest problem with much of those measure to make the game safers it that they don't help that much. It like if you equip your kid with tons of padding when they go play outside so that they don't get hurt. It give a false sense of security and at the end it prevent them from learning from simple mistake. It make players that are ill equip when drama really show up and blow those padding away.

There no way to prevent deceit and it is bound to happen. It is the reason people need to go throught those learning phases and get a better understanding of how the game is. I have seen so many time people telling me how the game really changed and I was talking with them and most of the time it was more about how aware they are about there surrounding.

Educating the new players and putting more pressure on the admins so that report are deal in a professional manner are to my own opinion the best way to deal with most misbehaviour. And a generous use of ignore also if it get too much... No feature can replace experience and being able to adjust and think for ourselves.

In my time in game I also always tried my best to help the newer people be ready for everything in this game and how to enjoy it. But this game is very similar to real life you must keep an open mind and but be cautious as you would in real life. And thank you Scar, you have always been the voice of reason in these forums and I've always loved reading your outlook on everything about this game and how well you managed the forums.  :)

I guess you don't Roleplay really often ? I will just quote myself not because I like to read myself again and again, but it expand on the reason someone might want another avi just to play a different persona or character. 

oh i roleplay, i just don't hide :3

You don't undertand, i understand that you only need one character becouse you play for fuck and have fun only beeng yourself... good for you I applaud you, i want one character to be me, and the other two for be anyone else, that's roleplaying, i don't know why i understand you and your way to play and U can't understand the way of a lot of people play. Only your way to play is correct? or what? in that way people that play MY way and i can see is a lot, need to pay for that, and that is why this solution, the most people want to play my way then let they pay.

Making a new avatar for roleplaying is not about hiding... -.- 

If you hide to fool people and used them with a new avatar, you are not a roleplayer, you are an asshole. 

I roleplay my share of avatar and never hide, not even once and now that my right to enjoy a complete different character been removed just make sure that 3dxchat won't get anymore of my money. And, a 10k fee is pretty much mean remove to me since it a no go. 

And i don't know why you think that people who use 3 characters hide, that's not true i don't need to hide i play with 3 characters and people that i meet with one of them know that i am the other 2, i don't hide that's roleplay

your post make zero sense, and you didnt read your old post because in that post you accused me of not knowing anything about vpn

I have no idea what you are trying to say, unless you are countering your last posts.

Ok , I will try again but easier for you to understand . It's just an absurd idea which in the end will not solve this fucking problem

ps to mod : it's better than it was .