3DXChat Community

I'M MAD

SaraHot

Blame these people for making the developer(s) charge you for your 2nd and 3rd avatar slots.

This is the link where you'll find the people for, and against this. Read through the comments carefully and see who, of those among you, influenced the developer(s) of this game to make the changes they did.

The developer is only following popular vote. It's only a matter of time before everything in this game costs XGold in no time. You all have no one to blame but yourselves.

Before throwing random accusations, you should start by checking your facts properly ! That poll was created only after the change had been made and these members have only voiced their opinions about the question asked. Said change was brought on as a temporary fix to the missuse of alts to play mindgames on others.

You are part of staff, you have pull and say to those of us who pay fr this game, we are your paying customers. You saying that, " We'll have to wait and see what happens," means that you don't really care about the community as you should, you only care about your bottom line.

If you truly care about the community, give these people back what they paid for, things on the game you have access to, things you can change right now to make the community believe in what you say to them. You even said it yourself that it's pointless to have the characters be charged your in game currency anymore, unless this was the game plan all along.

Make new users pay for their accounts, unaware of the changes we've made so that they have to grind for a month to make an alternate avatar, but by the time they make it, they'll have to pay for another month, just to use that avatar. And if they want a 3rd avatar, let them grind another month, make them pay again for a subscription so they can use that avatar, too.

Wait. Why do that, when they can pay for a first month first, then, they'll figure out that they have to grind for three months just to use alternatives, so they'll pay a six month subscription instead. They'll grind for three months, and then they'll play for three.

You had me believing in you when I read through your post and you sounded like you genuinely cared about the removal of the in game currency to allow players the ability to create alternative avatars once again, but I lost respect for you, when nearing the end of your reply, you went ahead and said, "We'll have to wait and see what happens."

Once again, check your facts, forum moderators, just because of the mention "staff" doesn't mean they have any pull on the developpement. We are only members like everyone else, helping on this forum volontarily and paying for this game like everyone else !

It's always easier to throw accusations around, and try to shout louder than others, rather than actually knowing what we are talking about.

That being said, I hope the old system is brought back, because it is unfair to punish the whole community for the bad behaviours of a few, and community should have been approached before the change was even made.

Before throwing random accusations, you should start by checking your facts properly ! That poll was created only after the change had been made and these members have only voiced their opinions about the question asked. Said change was brought on as a temporary fix to the missuse of alts to play mindgames on others.

Once again, check your facts, forum moderators, just because of the mention "staff" doesn't mean they have any pull on the developpement. We are only members like everyone else, helping on this forum volontarily and paying for this game like everyone else !

It's always easier to throw accusations around, and try to shout louder than others, rather than actually knowing what we are talking about.

That being said, I hope the old system is brought back, because it is unfair to punish the whole community for the bad behaviours of a few, and community should have been approached before the change was even made.

Funny how you didn't mention anything about my second post. Would you agree that's false advertisement, or are my facts wrong on that?

Go ahead Shanti and edit my posts, I already screen capped everything.

Another random accusation, I directly quoted you, with reply.

Funny how you didn't mention anything about my second post. Would you agree that's false advertisement, or are my facts wrong on that?

I didn't see the point in answering there, since you pay for the game subscription, you are already being anyone or anything you want for a price.

And why do I have this feeling that you knew that change was going to happen?

"That being said, I hope the old system is brought back, because it is unfair to punish the whole community for the bad behaviours of a few, and community should have been approached before the change was even made."

The last sentence should read, " Enter a world where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone and where you can do anything you want...for a price."

You didn't answer my question. Do you agree that's false advertisement?

I didn't see the point in answering there, since you pay for the game subscription, you are already being anyone or anything you want for a price.

I already answered you, it is not false advertisement, as we pay for game subscription, you are already being anyone you want for a price. This isn't a free game, so the cost for alts has no influence on that claim.

And why do I have this feeling that you knew that change was going to happen?

"That being said, I hope the old system is brought back, because it is unfair to punish the whole community for the bad behaviours of a few, and community should have been approached before the change was even made."

That's only you feeling cornered, and trying to blame someone. I was just as shocked by the change as anyone else, and have even voted for the old system to be brought back. And any big changes, such as this one, should from my point of view, be discussed before it is put in place and not after.

If you are going to falsely accuse me of been part of this system been brought in I suggest you first have the balls to say who you are than create a forum profile just to throw accusations. Secondly I am pretty sure I am one to constantly argue against anything been done as account wide ignore works fine.

fuck me. I have to agree with Macey post... who the fuck are you and what the fuck you know about development.

You have no fucking idea how much someone like Rochi did for this game over the years more than developers in some part and you gonna accuse her of bullshit like this so unless you are new. Again who the fuck are you?

whoa.. ... i might overdone the fucks :P

well who cares...

And Twiggy you claim those against were not willing to compromise, yet the same could be said for you. It was thread after thread of you ramming ideas of exposing Alts to everyone in one form or another, the account wide system works fine, its the reporting system that does not. As I said to you once before you make the issues here sound like it was an epidemic, and everyone kept coming to you with there problems, yet you have spent more time out of this game than in it.

As for the argument with paid alts I will say something similar to Ash did.

for the price of 10k you add few more bucks and buy new account which makes trolling and hate of other people easier than on alt and harder to find.

You can be logged on two at the same time, people suspect you less so this change only hurt people who like to RP well mostly I would say.

I wanted to add IP lock to this game because even that can be played around but I am sure it would change lots of bullshit with multi account jerks and WOULD not touch RPrs one bit.

But then I was told silly arguments that this is family game like monopoly and there are many married / roomates / couples that play this from same household, in my 2 year stay I met 2 couples not exactly perfect ones that played this together.

In the end ... when there are people who pay for 3 to 10 accounts and yes there are here... why would they lose so much of instant revenue just to keep reputation with few dozen perhaps couple hundred people.

I wanted to add IP lock to this game because even that can be played around but I am sure it would change lots of bullshit with multi account jerks and WOULD not touch RPrs one bit.

But then I was told silly arguments that this is family game like monopoly and there are many married / roomates / couples that play this from same household, in my 2 year stay I met 2 couples not exactly perfect ones that played this together.

Blocking IP does not make sense for other reasons .

Like a programs to change IP . Just one click and I am German or Corean e t c.

My antivirus has this feature .

That's called VPN and that's work around that usually need another paid subscription most people here are tech dummies and that's not reason to not do IP or Mac adress block ( which some of the popular games do).

If people want troll they will troll. But making it harder for them would stop at least half of the people for trying and make other half to spend money on VPNs.

That's saying like we should sell guns to nuts people who don't pass mental exams because they can get it on black market as well.

That's called VPN and that's work around that usually need another paid subscription most people here are tech dummies and that's not reason to not do IP or Mac adress block ( which some of the popular games do).

If people want troll they will troll. But making it harder for them would stop at least half of the people for trying and make other half to spend money on VPNs.

Here many ppl who knows this programs ... 

And there are many free programs to do this .

Here many ppl who knows this programs ... 

And there are many free programs to do this .

Your argument is lets do nothing, and lets sit with our ears plugged blablabla.. please stop... argument that some people can work around Mac address ban/lock or IP lock ban is totally pointless.

I know at least few who could not figure VPN and had multiple accounts here.

You cannot stop 100% of people it's that simple but you can stop perhaps half of them or more / less.

But you will stop some and that's exactly point to stop as many as you can. There's no reason for not implementing this feature other than greed.

ashbash - for block bad peoples we active use game block system.

Very funny: to "protect" us from bad players devs forced us to pay 10 000 per a new character.

Silly. Shame. Not logical.

Why do we have to pay for a few fools?

I no see any argument for pay ex. free character slot. Except for the attempt of developers to make more money from free functions.

The developers are very much upset own subscribers.

Your argument is lets do nothing, and lets sit with our ears plugged blablabla.. please stop... argument that some people can work around Mac address ban/lock or IP lock ban is totally pointless.

I know at least few who could not figure VPN and had multiple accounts here.

You cannot stop 100% of people it's that simple but you can stop perhaps half of them or more / less.

But you will stop some and that's exactly point to stop as many as you can. There's no reason for not implementing this feature other than greed.

Unfortunately or fortunately humanity is progressing . And if it can help,it would help . But statistics say otherwise. IP Lock will not eliminate the problem as paying for character slotThe offender will still buy a new account .

I can understand you .IP block might help partly and on the small time .

Unfortunately or fortunately humanity is progressing . And if it can help,it would help . But statistics say otherwise. IP Lock will not eliminate the problem as paying for character slotThe offender will still buy a new account .

I can understand you .IP block might help partly and on the small time .

Where are those statistics you speak of?

Again no source, nothing.

Where are those statistics you speak of?

Again no source, nothing.

All stats in the game forums . For example :

More than 3,000 Europeans are playing on the Japanese servers of BDO . This is the only Guilds that I know . I guess more than 5,000 . Same on Korean servers . It`s just about Europeans . Same for any games and countries.

To change IP very easy and several people sooner or later learn how to do it .

Edited by ExHaran

All stats in the game forums . For example :

More than 3,000 Europeans are playing on the Japanese servers of BDO . This is the only Guilds that I know . I guess more than 5,000 . Same on Korean servers . It`s just about Europeans . Same for any games and countries.

To change IP very easy and several people sooner or later learn how to do it .

more than 3.000 Europeans ... you know that's fucking nothing right?

this game have likely at best 3 000 subscribers. WoW at peak had 13 milion players. CS go have like 5 million active ones.

3 000 isn't even 1% in games like that lolz

more than 3.000 Europeans ... you know that's fucking nothing right?

this game have likely at best 3 000 subscribers. WoW at peak had 13 milion players. CS go have like 5 million active ones.

3 000 isn't even 1% in games like that lolz

This is the only Guilds that I know . 

I mean that players will not be difficult to learn about the change of IP . In 3dx we have many players from other games . Are you sure there are no people who know about it ,how easy to change IP ?

Edited by ExHaran