3DXChat Community

I'M MAD

SaraHot

And where i need to put my suggestion? because in the suggestions forum says that i can't post a new topic, so... where?

Nowhere they don't read it. there's been old website. It got thousands of votes, nothing that was voted on was added in the game from the old website.

You have suggestions and trust me if you read like 20 pages it's all the same things. Never once I saw developers browsing the suggestion topic or implementing much of it.

Seriously, stop this !

Riela and ExHaran, if you need to talk it out, take it to pm, I'm not gonna spend my night removings posts and/or editing insults and provocations from your posts over and over.

If you want to keep playing in the kindergarden, sure but don't come complaining if this topic is locked, because there have been enough warnings already.

@SaraHot, between this current topic and this one :

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2345-poll-charge-for-2nd-avas-or-free-2nd-avas/

I think it's enough, it would be pointless to spread it onto any more topics.

Riela, you say stuff from the old voting website was not put into the game, I am reading over it now.

* 3Somes + Group Sex, it is in the game, perhaps not in a 50 pose per order amount but it is input into the game and it is getting updates to it every here and there.

* Sex Toys Like Strapons, Dildos etc... They had released Strap-ons in an update a little ago at the end of last year.

* Sex in Public Rooms ie Club etc... Well we all know you can have sex anywhere at any point in the game.

* More blowjob options for home Which we all know is out and they even released a M/F one recently.

* Relaxed Cuddles... That is in the game in many forms, the beanbags, the cuddle together on the bed etc...

* More people in private room. Well we know that's possible as people are able to open up their rooms for all to get people in their rooms for parties, gangbangs etc...

* Standing Sex Poses, there is one or two of those types of poses in the game. From behind and such.

And there's probably more they have released in the game from what I see from that website as I only have read the 1st page.

For those who are wondering which site Riela is quoting to it is this one: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/

Riela, you say stuff from the old voting website was not put into the game, I am reading over it now.

* 3Somes + Group Sex, it is in the game, perhaps not in a 50 pose per order amount but it is input into the game and it is getting updates to it every here and there.

* Sex Toys Like Strapons, Dildos etc... They had released Strap-ons in an update a little ago at the end of last year.

* Sex in Public Rooms ie Club etc... Well we all know you can have sex anywhere at any point in the game.

* More blowjob options for home Which we all know is out and they even released a M/F one recently.

* Relaxed Cuddles... That is in the game in many forms, the beanbags, the cuddle together on the bed etc...

* More people in private room. Well we know that's possible as people are able to open up their rooms for all to get people in their rooms for parties, gangbangs etc...

* Standing Sex Poses, there is one or two of those types of poses in the game. From behind and such.

And there's probably more they have released in the game from what I see from that website as I only have read the 1st page.

For those who are wondering which site Riela is quoting to it is this one: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/

How about you refer to that post I wrote ?

Just some random things in past 2 years.. it's not complete >

We asked for stockings?

We asked for masks?

We asked for deal with it glasses?

We asked for iceberg?

We asked for female beard? (that was better than most male beards are? )

We asked for hats?

We asked for another BJ pose in FM?

We asked for new (another NC) ?

> I don't remember any of these being requested or not in numbers opposed to other things such as:

We asked for equality there been barely any ports from older poses. ff is 22 poses behind, with no group sex. was promised exactly year ago all poses will be ported and we got 1 pose since.

We asked for bug fixes, same bugs for 3 or 2 years they appear and never get fixed.

We asked for male clothes. I don't even remember single clothing in 2015.

We asked for proper moderation or at least proper look at reports. That still don't happen.

We asked for females to not walk on heels all the time. nope.

We asked for better communication. You know whats funny ? It got actually worse the upcoming forums are totally dead. No one have any idea what will be patched at all or when.

We asked for group poses and we all voted on them .. it's year and half and we still have zero for FF /  MM. Yet FM is still getting updated every few months with new.

We asked for green location or location that isn't club or beach... don't see it either.

We asked for more group dances there been exactly zero.

We asked for proper emotes.

How about tattoos or other character customization? nowhere since collars I think which were not made by them but my friend Solen

We asked for proper skin options they were promised to Euk if I remember correctly, it's still not there yet there's green and blue for some strange reason.

How about the old suggestion site ?

It's still online nothing from top votes was realized to this day nothing, and it's still marked as in progress. Devs even mentioned in the interview.

How about this? Isn't this most popular request in this game Ash? Or you just gonna ignore parts that doesn't suits you?

AND look at that page yourself please do me favour look at it ...

Number 1(limited not for FF/MM) to number 3, 5, 8, 9 etc

Most things in top 12 + aren't in game.

Stop picking at least be honest, like really.

So let's go by the site ... nope most top things aren't implemented what is point of your post? Most top things on that page are not in game, stop cherry picking.

Nowhere they don't read it. there's been old website. It got thousands of votes, nothing that was voted on was added in the game from the old website.

You have suggestions and trust me if you read like 20 pages it's all the same things. Never once I saw developers browsing the suggestion topic or implementing much of it.

I was referring to this post that you post, there is no need to get rude, Riela which says "Nothing was added" which is not true.

Edit: Added it here to avoid multiple posts.

Stop picking at least be honest

So let's go by the site ... nope most top things aren't implemented what is point of your post?

And now you are picking, which contradicts what you just said.

I was referring to this post that you post, there is no need to get rude, Riela which says "Nothing was added" which is not true.

Edit: Added it here to avoid multiple posts.

Stop picking at least be honest

So let's go by the site ... nope most top things aren't implemented what is point of your post?

And now you are picking, which contradicts what you just said.

I meant top voted things aren't added in game. most top things on that page aren't in game.

You picked random things.

TOP / MOST / voted requested things aren't in game from that site and you know it.

Then look at that big list I made for you. Is that all invalid? Aren't those most requested things hundreds of people want here for ages?

You been here you seen the promise from devs from the locked topic of marriage and devs promised there that all poses will get ported barely anything happened since.

Like it or not lots of things got worse at least in communication. Lots of things got forgotten and devs went totally silent. I don't remember when upcoming content was updated last. We got fresco club.. we didn't had any vote in what new locations we want. How about poses. There are monthly topics asked what is happening. Nothing, No answer just silence. Did we even got Men clothing in 2015? I don't know honestly.

I am wrong? How I am wrong? Explain it to me please.

I do realize I can write pretty mean stuff. But that doesn't mean my arguments or reasoning is wrong.

The things is all I see here is people dodging the questions. Can you say the promises been delivered like honestly?

You can just write a "new" profile when you RP..change color and hair if needed :3

Sooo you have 3 characters already ^^ cool :D

When we did celeb night or murder cruise, yeah we could have done the whole write the name of the character in profile but that would take away from being in character with everyone on limited time having to click each profile to see who was who. Many people in this post wasn't here then and the person who thought of it no longer plays. Still it was a blast and before I left talked with friends about doing again. The fact is that the whole was punished for a small sect which is not really fair to the whole. A lot of assumptions are being made as to why someone would create a new character. A feature that this game was advertised on. If they want to do this they could have at the very least reduced the cost of the subscription.

I do agree with your list a lot of that stuff is need, I am not denying it, but when you say the top/most/voted things, I see all things on the first page as the top for example as when i look on pages 2, 3, 4 etc... It's just some repeats of what is on the front page, just worded differently.

And you cannot deny some of those things from the front page 1 have been added, perhaps not in a vast content update like a 50 pose update for example, but they are there, the foundations are laid for further updates of those things, it's just getting them done is the thing. And I am not here to bicker and argue what should or should not be in the game as people have their own preferences they would like to see in the game. :)

But it's just the majority of the overall content is what I am referring to, not just one or two little things, but things as a whole, like the top requested is 3somes and group sex which is added, perhaps not in the extent people would like but it is there, which means it is a possibility now and it is a look into it that it is possible to do in this game, that the foundation is there, it's just making more animations for the skeletons of the Females and males in group sex whether it be lesbian, bisexual, gay etc...

Indeed I know the game has been updated rather slow in many aspects, whether it be bug finding, animation updates, clothes, hair etc... And I do agree things need to change and updates need to be more frequent.

Also you say a lot of people left the forum, because of this, stuff, why is that? You say they got sick of it, but then hope that updates will be implemented for those who are not here to suggest things, from what I see from the dates of those posts on that ideas site, to the forum creation date, this seems to be the replacement to that idea informer site, but you say your friends and the "Older Players" left, because they got fed up because there wasn't anything being read and then they get annoyed about upcoming updates, but like if they want an update do it on forum, make a poll, remember the ignore poll players made, although it was in a more angry style, it was a poll that got a lot of attention and the devs read it and switched back from character ignore to account ignore.

Perhaps do that, nudge the old polls back, or do something creatively in figuring out an update path, but do it without any anger, or disappointment, or bickering, or opinion wars, be respectable of one another work together as a community, put all differences aside and work as one to get the developers attention, because all this bickering and anger, will go un-noticed because no one really takes note of anger, especially when the topic at hand in the first place derails and becomes something completely different, by that point that entire topic becomes null and void.

Keep it on track, if someone has a differing opinion of your own, do not attack them on it, rather read it, intake it a moment in your mind, then figure a way to respond and they should do the same to you, because as time goes on I see respect lacking more and more for eachother and that is not a community that is not what it is about. Rather than bickering about stuff, about opinions of others, work together and come up with an idea pathway and keep it on point and concise to the topic do not deter and go into chaos of bickering, arguing etc... Because someones opinion is completely the opposite to your own.

Like for example, you want the M/F poses ported over to F/F and I do agree, it would be good, but also to port over all the possible ones to M/M but also when we are on the topic of shemales, do not forget about men who want to have a vagina, but on a mans body, converting the penis into a vagina but still keep the males body, those people need love as well and I have met some of those people in the game, so that's another feature that needs to be taken into account if a woman can have a penis, then a man should have a vagina, it would only be fair.

Now think about it when you are voicing your opinions on stuff about the content or lack there-of, rather than getting mad to others and them do the same, talk responsibly together we are all adults here, and if we are all fighting eachother, nothing will ever get done, because in my own opinion if I was a dev here I would be so confused on what is needed because there is just so many arguements and opinion wars between everyone it's chaos, it needs to be more concise and straight forward to the topic at hand as I have seen many topics go off topic due to others complaining that someones opinion is different to theirs. Yes this is the internet and that sort of behaviour is bound to happen, but rather than react to it, let us mods deal with it. You guys just stick to your own views and work with those who want to get stuff done and ignore those that just cause bickering and issues or become offensive or defensive for no apparent reason.

As it's 2016, it's high time the community rather than breaking off into their own groups based on their interests that they want in the game, work together, work like a community should do and I am sure things will be much more better then, much better structured and a more respectable manner.

As a saying goes, if someone was demanding something from you in a rude manner you are less likely to respond to them than if you asked politely and respectably with many others in the same hand.

Regards

Ash

Edit: Sorry for the long post.  ^_^

I do agree with your list a lot of that stuff is need, I am not denying it, but when you say the top/most/voted things, I see all things on the first page as the top for example as when i look on pages 2, 3, 4 etc... It's just some repeats of what is on the front page, just worded differently.

And you cannot deny some of those things from the front page 1 have been added, perhaps not in a vast content update like a 50 pose update for example, but they are there, the foundations are laid for further updates of those things, it's just getting them done is the thing. And I am not here to bicker and argue what should or should not be in the game as people have their own preferences they would like to see in the game. :)

But it's just the majority of the overall content is what I am referring to, not just one or two little things, but things as a whole, like the top requested is 3somes and group sex which is added, perhaps not in the extent people would like but it is there, which means it is a possibility now and it is a look into it that it is possible to do in this game, that the foundation is there, it's just making more animations for the skeletons of the Females and males in group sex whether it be lesbian, bisexual, gay etc...

Indeed I know the game has been updated rather slow in many aspects, whether it be bug finding, animation updates, clothes, hair etc... And I do agree things need to change and updates need to be more frequent.

Also you say a lot of people left the forum, because of this, stuff, why is that? You say they got sick of it, but then hope that updates will be implemented for those who are not here to suggest things, from what I see from the dates of those posts on that ideas site, to the forum creation date, this seems to be the replacement to that idea informer site, but you say your friends and the "Older Players" left, because they got fed up because there wasn't anything being read and then they get annoyed about upcoming updates, but like if they want an update do it on forum, make a poll, remember the ignore poll players made, although it was in a more angry style, it was a poll that got a lot of attention and the devs read it and switched back from character ignore to account ignore.

Perhaps do that, nudge the old polls back, or do something creatively in figuring out an update path, but do it without any anger, or disappointment, or bickering, or opinion wars, be respectable of one another work together as a community, put all differences aside and work as one to get the developers attention, because all this bickering and anger, will go un-noticed because no one really takes note of anger, especially when the topic at hand in the first place derails and becomes something completely different, by that point that entire topic becomes null and void.

Keep it on track, if someone has a differing opinion of your own, do not attack them on it, rather read it, intake it a moment in your mind, then figure a way to respond and they should do the same to you, because as time goes on I see respect lacking more and more for eachother and that is not a community that is not what it is about. Rather than bickering about stuff, about opinions of others, work together and come up with an idea pathway and keep it on point and concise to the topic do not deter and go into chaos of bickering, arguing etc... Because someones opinion is completely the opposite to your own.

Like for example, you want the M/F poses ported over to F/F and I do agree, it would be good, but also to port over all the possible ones to M/M but also when we are on the topic of shemales, do not forget about men who want to have a vagina, but on a mans body, converting the penis into a vagina but still keep the males body, those people need love as well and I have met some of those people in the game, so that's another feature that needs to be taken into account if a woman can have a penis, then a man should have a vagina, it would only be fair.

Now think about it when you are voicing your opinions on stuff about the content or lack there-of, rather than getting mad to others and them do the same, talk responsibly together we are all adults here, and if we are all fighting eachother, nothing will ever get done, because in my own opinion if I was a dev here I would be so confused on what is needed because there is just so many arguements and opinion wars between everyone it's chaos, it needs to be more concise and straight forward to the topic at hand as I have seen many topics go off topic due to others complaining that someones opinion is different to theirs. Yes this is the internet and that sort of behaviour is bound to happen, but rather than react to it, let us mods deal with it. You guys just stick to your own views and work with those who want to get stuff done and ignore those that just cause bickering and issues or become offensive or defensive for no apparent reason.

As it's 2016, it's high time the community rather than breaking off into their own groups based on their interests that they want in the game, work together, work like a community should do and I am sure things will be much more better then, much better structured and a more respectable manner.

As a saying goes, if someone was demanding something from you in a rude manner you are less likely to respond to them than if you asked politely and respectably with many others in the same hand.

Regards

Ash

Problem with your whole post is the foundation you talking about ... how long they supposed to take? 5 years? 10 years?

We all voted for group sex Ash it was just FM, all MMM / FFF all voted it was year and half ago. If they told us it will be for one gender only, I bet it would not won the poll at all. Because it would likely had half of the votes.

The post with man with vagina I disagree completely, They have models there's zero reason why the 2 newest FM poses can't have cock on shemales other than developers forgot to add it. Game can be hacked to force cock in those 2 poses yet devs don't add it. Why?

They could port poses easily most likely. without creating some man with vagina you speak off as that would be additional work but this other things have foundation lied down as you said.

They should catch up with MM and FF and go together 3 animations at the same time, if FM get 4 updates while FF gets 1. It will never catch up.

Tons of stuff isn't repeat there and isn't in game and you cited very old things basically 3 years old things all that been implemented year before I joined, except like very few ones.

In the end the strap is just recolour of the cock. It's still have cum animation doesn't it? You are kinda making it sound like its monumental task, which likely isn't.

Then you said stuff like sex in public which is available for 2 years anyway and was likely flip of switch.

I don't think you would be confused of what to add. Lets be honest there's are requests for same 10 things for past 2 years almost non stop. every month at least one topic gets made about it.

I think simple rotation plan would be easy

2 weeks - port pose from mf to ff /mm. 4 weeks - clothes for male, 6 weeks clothes for female something with order instead of random stuff we have right now.

And Ash, I think there's no excuse for not fixing bugs that's been here for 3 years. That's just silly.. and we get way more new bugs than we get them fixed too. So they keep pilling and resurfacing over and over.

During this post you wrote - 4 people asked me why I bother that forums are cancer and stuff will get deleted until developers are in right once again. and that was almost exact line.

Actually please don't say my friends because I have lots of people who dislike me yet they agree on forums and gave up due to lack of communication and lack of updates.

They all quit he forums and don't post here anymore because they basically said developers doesn't care why should they help or throw ideas around if no one is listening.

There's lots of people here I know that been here for year or two and just quit. They might come and vote on poll but overall when for years your requests are silent there's not much reason to be here.

You been here whole 2015 you seen how it is. You seen the developers actively updated game only when people raised pitchforks. Refer to Skar post he been here for much longer than both of us. He said it page back exactly how it's been.

Ps, I would love to watch some game that actually invest into the updates and update often with all orientations since we are in 2016, on how long it would take them to take playerbase of this game.

Holy hell... I skip a day of looking at the forums and I come back and find this firestorm... with some random making accusations at me.  Anything someone makes a new account to post is probably not worth the time to read anyway...

Whoever that "NewUser001" or whatever is... they're hiding behind that new account.  Which I find sorta funny.  Like a "I'm just going to leave this shitpost here and let you all fight about it." type of thing.  If they had any courage they'd use their actual account to post inflammatory stuff like that.

Anyway... this whole thing of having to buy new characters is sorta bad, though it hasn't bothered me because I've had 3 characters to begin with and haven't deleted them.  Changing the name of them doesn't really matter to me when you can change everything else about them pretty much.   I've had my account since like... whenever 3DxChat first came out, though I let the subscription lapse a couple times.  I've seen just about every update this game has ever gotten and I'm not mad about any of them.  I'm just glad they keep adding new content... Sure some of the things they've added have been sorta strange... but I can understand that's what they wanted to work on and I'm not a game developer.  They do what they want and I can still ask for what I want put into the game. I've been asking for some things for years... I can remember a few things on that Idea Informer that I asked for and got some votes that never saw the light of day.  It's their skills and time that to put in and whatever they feel like doing is fine with me as long as they keep chugging away and adding stuff... I'm sure some of it will be cool, some of it I may hate, but everything that you release can't please everyone.  Hell... if I were developing this game and getting this much flak, I'd cancel everyone's subscriptions, say fuck it and can the whole thing.

Whatever though... not like any of this back and forth all of you are doing even matters. This post probably doesn't matter either but I figured I'd at least say something about having my name listed by SDF#001.

It has been said a number of times in this thread that the 10k per avi should be removed and that the account wide ignore is all that is needed.

While I agree that the 10k per avi should be removed I do not agree that the account wide ignore is all that is needed.

If the 10k system is removed with nothing put in place to replace it then we are back to what we had before and there is so much evidence that it was not working.

If it was sufficient then there will not have been so many posts put in these forums complaining about miss use of alts. (just to let everyone know, i never started any of those posts, just responded in them)

There will not have been so much trouble caused by people miss using alts, and anyone that says there was none or even says there was very little is full of shit.

There has been a lot of previous posts, mainly started by someone who had problems in the game from miss use of alts, where people have thrown in suggestions on ways the problem could be tackled.

Those suggestions started with things like going down to just one avi per account, having the users name along side the avi name on each avi, having something in profiles to identify the account and a number of others that were proven to have problems.

Many of them were seen to stop certain role playing or took away peoples privacy and prevented to many things commonly done in the game.

The debates in these posts eventually went down to just one main thing that could be applied which was having the 2nd and 3rd avis names shown in a different colour.

Other methods were still argued by different people but that one seemed to satisfy most of the people who wanted something put in place.

Although it did not do all that we wanted, the people wanting something put in place were willing to compromise to this as it would go a long way to solving many of the problems that were being created by miss use of alts.

Unfortunately the ones arguing against change were not willing to give an inch and continued to argue against anything suggested.

In those posts none of them came up with any valid argument against the colouring of 2nd and 3rd avis system.

Their arguments remained the same as for other suggestions, invasion of privacy and discrimination and that they did not want to be tagged.

In that system there is no invasion of privacy and there is no discrimination but yes the 2nd and 3rd avis are tagged with a different colour name above the avi.

It was said that those avis would be targeted, not accepted and therefore would not be able to do what they wanted to do.

I and others did not agree they would be targeted and all it would do is identify them as role players.

It would take away certain trusts from alts that would be given to peoples main avis yes, but that is the whole point, the main avis need to be given that trust where a lot of it is taken away from them as it is and the alts should not be afforded that trust.

Therefore people creating alts to cause trouble would find it much harder to do as they will not be given the credibility they are given at the moment.

It is simple, a person using an alt where people can easily see it is an alt will not be able to do what they have so easily been able to do.

They will not be able to....

* Spread rumors as no one will take much notice of them.

* Take up a second relationship and cheat on someone they have made a commitment to with their main avi.

* Use alts to easily manipulate other players the way they have been able to.

* Use alts to deceive people.

There are other things where if we can all see they alts will stop them from being able to cause the trouble they have been causing.

They will still be able to...

* Create alts for games like "who done it" and others where a certain names are required, having a different colour name will not effect that one bit.

* Create alts for privacy, like I use to with my bf to be able to be alone on LI, having different coloured names would not effect that at all either.

* Remain inconspicuous at things like orgies, yes people will know you are an alt, but no one will know who you are.

The truth is almost all of the innocent things that can be done with an alt not marked could still be done.

It is really only the things that are not innocent that it really effects.

Plus above all of that, it allows some of the trust to be given back to the main avis.

Some will argue that it could in some cases be taken advantage of, like a false trust, that is there at the moment and that is the problem.

If we just do away with the 10k per avi thing and put in nothing to replace it, we go back to the problems we had before.

Something needs to be put in to replace it.

You can argue all you want that the account wide iggy is all that is needed, it has been there for over 2 years and did not solve the problem.

Telling people to stick with people you know and can trust, and not to trust anyone to they prove they can be trusted is not a solution, it just separates the community the way it has done.

Yes that has to be done to a certain extent, but not to the extent that it is and has to be the way things are.

Edited to add..

For the colour system to be implemented there would have to be notice given to allow some people to sort out different things they have in game, even though I think at least some of them that would need to do so could be seen to be doing the wrong thing.

Something like 14 days notice that it will be added I think would be a good idea.

At one point 10k gold avi's seemed like a good idea to me, maybe I was just tired of arguing about it...but I digress.

It is clear to me now that this price tag is not fair considering the cost of the subscription we are already paying. However, somehow I am not surprised at how quickly this change in particular was implemented due to the developers' greed.

Since ignores are account wide I fail to see how alts on the same account could be used to cause trouble. One would have to create a new account to be able to interact with someone that has ignored them. They can still do that now instead of making new alts. The 10K system is pointless.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Those who are up to no good WILL find a way to do it. There is no reason to throw a blanket solution over everyone's heads. I believe this 10k xGold madness needs to be stopped so we can go back to how it was before.

Exactly Maxxim and one reason why if I wasn't busy at the moment I would not resub. I am just going to be real, it seemed like a money grab to me and with all of the moaning about alts I am surprised it took so long. I said to a friend, Devs come on and they see the posts... "Oh so, people do this a lot? Hmmm... Maybe we can make us some money by charging." They came out of the gate at 10000X Gold. No option of name change. Like for instance, someone comes on with the name "GetInMyGutsSlut" but later finds the game is actually more than sex. Now they are stuck with get in my guts slut OR they must pay the price. I have other thoughts but well, they aren't very nice so I will keep them to myself. Role players are nearly charged double the sub, wth is that? I am not even a role player really but even I find it messed up. RIP CamOnce and CamRayvnn. 

Well, to be quite honest, there were some ideas from the old voting page that were just horrible. At least in my opinion.

Knock the girl up................... really??

That one was top 5, maybe top 3 up until that page went POOF.

There is a lot needed in this game. That can't be denied. But it does seem that there is a fairly high level of indifference by the devs. Whether or not that is actually true doesn't matter, many here perceive it to be true. And, if people believe something to be true, no matter how outlandish, it is true.

If the devs can't keep up with demand, maybe they should forgo the new house and hire a third party programming company to help out? Look at most of the major games out there, there is lists of all the outside contractors they used to help get the program done. Even huge companies do this. 

Spend a little now to make this game as great as everyone here knows it could be (but still isn't) and you will increase your player base and greatly improve retention.

Don't..................................... and it will continue to slowly decay as old players quit, which is very much a cascade effect (your friends quit, you have no reason to keep playing, you quit, other friends loose interest since your not playing, they quit). New players come on, talk to some of the old players, interested in knowing how "growing" the game is, find out it isn't, and decide not to stay as well.

As an aside: How is that port to Unity5 going? I know the claim was waiting for it to be stable, but they are currently up to release 5.3, think it is pretty stable now.

As an aside: How is that port to Unity5 going? I know the claim was waiting for it to be stable, but they are currently up to release 5.3, think it is pretty stable now.

From what I have read is to upgrade from unity 4 - unity 5 will not be as simple as transferring the assets over, Unity5 uses a new rendering method known as PBR (Physical Based Rendering) which works for materials, textures, models etc... Also it has an upgraded lighting engine.

This would mean the devs of 3DX chat will need to redo a lot of their materials, textures, scripts, rebuild the lighting in each zone and many other things, so I believe it will take time. And wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason they are updating so slow.

Twiggy

Instead of inventing the color is enough to make anonymity mode .
Mode of anonymity change your nickname to the anonymous. Block profile to view. You will be protected and will be able to do whatever you want.

But.

If you are banned in this mode, your original avi will be banned.

Just to show that the devs do, at least occasionally, read the forum...

I've made quite a few suggestions over the last year or so, since I started, including 17 where I went to the trouble of creating associated images. I even got the seal of approval on a couple of them...

3dxlikes012.jpg

...which demonstrates that the devs do occasionally, at least, read the forum even though none of the ideas have yet to materialize ;)

At one point 10k gold avi's seemed like a good idea to me, maybe I was just tired of arguing about it...but I digress.

It is clear to me now that this price tag is not fair considering the cost of the subscription we are already paying. However, somehow I am not surprised at how quickly this change in particular was implemented due to the developers' greed.

Since ignores are account wide I fail to see how alts on the same account could be used to cause trouble. One would have to create a new account to be able to interact with someone that has ignored them. They can still do that now instead of making new alts. The 10K system is pointless.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Those who are up to no good WILL find a way to do it. There is no reason to throw a blanket solution over everyone's heads. I believe this 10k xGold madness needs to be stopped so we can go back to how it was before.

Kind of depends on how the account wide ignore system works, if it form the ignore based on initially character ignored so it ties to that specific avatar as baseline for account wide ignore and not the account itself. Which i highly suspect it does since if you want to revoke the ignore on set person, how would you go about it if character since got deleted. Just and example without disclosing account identity, so highly suspect that the account wide ignores are formed with initially ignored character as base for account wide.

Don't know if you see problem here now? If for instance the person who instigate trouble isn't someones main, then what if they deleted that person they knew they got ignored on to lift it? Without the payment cost you can initially go in circles to that to remove the account wide ignore, if that is indeed how system works. With 10K cost at least it will be costly to try abuse it, think it was what developer's wanted to go single character ignore as it would prevent much of that.

Reason i suspect this how the system work is for two specific reasons:

1. If you do it to account membership profile it will likely be hard to do with disclosing the account identity, which then invade users privacy. Because when you want to lift ignore and character no longer around how would know who to lift it on?

2. If you didn't have account wide ignore lift with character initially ignored get deleted, then you would initially end with a perma ignore since you can not lift the ignore at the source(less again you'd have to know who it was <account>).

These two main reasons i believe that account wide ignore is based out of core character ignored. But without any Developer insight to how it works this just an educated guess how it makes most technical logic sense they would have designed it. Mostly for set reason to prevent situations where you either can't remove an ignore again if you regret, or that doesn't disclose the account privacy of the users.

Blocking IP does not make sense for other reasons .

Like?

Name them until then I cannot take you seriously.

just to answer to that (i will ignore the vpn talk, vpn are good for change your location, but that not a tools to go around ip ban, you can, but no need to use a vpn for that ^^)

the one fact that make IP ban useless, like gizmo have already say somewhere in this forum, that IP are NOT fixed, they can and will change, IP ban you will block the guy for like 1-2 day and his IP will change, he can even force it, he just have cut his modem the time for the IP subscription to wear off and that all, he will get another one and the banned ip will be given randomly to another customer of the same provider

Yah not all IP addresses are fixed used to know a friend who could log in all time with different IPs, secondly it would make it worthless for household to buy subscriptions where both partner play, if they can't be same time because they would share that IP.  So don't see how this is a good solution really to IP ban/ignore. But think this suggestion was already debated over back when there were back and forth on how to fix the problems with alt abuses.

Kind of depends on how the account wide ignore system works, if it form the ignore based on initially character ignored so it ties to that specific avatar as baseline for account wide ignore and not the account itself. Which i highly suspect it does since if you want to revoke the ignore on set person, how would you go about it if character since got deleted. Just and example without disclosing account identity, so highly suspect that the account wide ignores are formed with initially ignored character as base for account wide.

Don't know if you see problem here now? If for instance the person who instigate trouble isn't someones main, then what if they deleted that person they knew they got ignored on to lift it? Without the payment cost you can initially go in circles to that to remove the account wide ignore, if that is indeed how system works. With 10K cost at least it will be costly to try abuse it, think it was what developer's wanted to go single character ignore as it would prevent much of that.

Reason i suspect this how the system work is for two specific reasons:

1. If you do it to account membership profile it will likely be hard to do with disclosing the account identity, which then invade users privacy. Because when you want to lift ignore and character no longer around how would know who to lift it on?

2. If you didn't have account wide ignore lift with character initially ignored get deleted, then you would initially end with a perma ignore since you can not lift the ignore at the source(less again you'd have to know who it was <account>).

These two main reasons i believe that account wide ignore is based out of core character ignored. But without any Developer insight to how it works this just an educated guess how it makes most technical logic sense they would have designed it. Mostly for set reason to prevent situations where you either can't remove an ignore again if you regret, or that doesn't disclose the account privacy of the users.

Sure. IF the ignore is lifted from the account upon deletion of a specific character, then yes, that is a problem. If anyone has a spare alt I'd be more than happy to test that out so we don't have to rely on educated guesses. However, even if that is the case, 10k Xgold price tag for each alt is ridiculous, an obvious money grab and is not a solution to anything. This is not the first complaint thread on the topic, it's clear that the community is not happy about this "feature."