3DXChat Community

I'M MAD

SaraHot

I cancel my suscription, i come back and i see that now we need to pay 10.000 coins to create a new character, so we don't pay enougth with the 19.95$ month? now we need to pay 20$ more per character? or wait more than a month to create a new character? You want to fill you're bag of money but.. eventually you will break it.

I cancel my suscription, i come back and i see that now we need to pay 10.000 coins to create a new character, so we don't pay enougth with the 19.95$ month? now we need to pay 20$ more per character? or wait more than a month to create a new character? You want to fill you're bag of money but.. eventually you will break it.

I guess something will be able to change if dissatisfied people will be about 200 .Β Seems everyone like this update .Β 

And it seemsΒ roleplayersΒ little by little kickedΒ out ofΒ this social gameΒ .

Β 

And it seemsΒ roleplayersΒ little by little kickedΒ out ofΒ this social gameΒ .

I would not be surprised if tomorrow we will have to pay 300 Gold at a one time of sex :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Developers need money and a subscription?

Make a free demo account (no have/ view sex) + yellow nick name for demo persons.

Make a small account of $ 5/ 3 days and $ 10 / week.

There are many ways to make money by giving advanced features - for example. VIP apartment (25 000 Gold). Multi marriage (20 000 Gold). Vodka (100 Gold and 60 seconds drunk effect). Fireworks on the Love Island (500-1000 Gold). Buy beer / vodka for all (number of people in the location X 30/100)

With the direction the game been taken, I don't plan on coming back to 3dxchat in the future.

Β 

It the owners's game and they do as they like, but it get to a point where it not worth my money and there decision goes against what I use to enjoy in the game.

Β 

As much as the dev can mess there game as they like, I decided to vote with my money after over 2 years in the game.

It was done because a lot were claiming that there were elements abusing the options to have more than one avatar, even some that were supposed to deleted all avatars to lift account wide bans and troll specific people. There were different suggestions to fixing problem, some included limiting to one character in total.

Β 

Then its always debatable what solution would be best, but after you make one avatar it may cost a little extra you can acquire free with time. But it does not limit you from having more than one avatar. It only really limit your ability to repetitively make new ones.

Β 

That said if you have really good suggestion to a better solution i am sure you could post one in general discussion see if it get enough support and backing to get moved to suggestions.

I love this whole, a few people do something wrong, lets punish everyone mentality.

Β 

Its so great.

Β 

Guess it's always a balance decision which impact community most negatively. If i were to make some suggestion one might be to make first character free of charge(if it isn't already, then move up to 10000 little in way like gallery works) Then perhaps make a name change options that cost less, as it would not remove someone from a ban list or circumvent it. That would allow changing looks and names for roleplay so most roleplayers would not be hurt by this, but i must confess don't understand why there should be a need to remake new avatar all time?

Β 

Or we talking about first slot and not all 3?

Guess it's always a balance decision which impact community most negatively. If i were to make some suggestion one might be to make first character free of charge(if it isn't already, then move up to 10000 little in way like gallery works) Then perhaps make a name change options that cost less, as it would not remove someone from a ban list or circumvent it. That would allow changing looks and names for roleplay so most roleplayers would not be hurt by this, but i must confess don't understand why there should be a need to remake new avatar all time?

Β 

Or we talking about first slot and not all 3?

Punishing everyone because of a few good apples is never a good design.Β 

Β 

They should have focused more on preventing the people from circumventing their ignore system, improving upon it, rather than putting up a gold paywall for everyone.Β 

Β 

I dont need to remake my avi, but people paying 20 a month should notnhave to suffer 10k gold a character slot when this game already costs more than full fledged mmos and has so little content to already offer. Especially when the only ways to "earn" gold is buying it or logging in daily.

Β 

The ratio of money poured into the game does not add up to the recent content releases, amount of bugs that still remain and now putting up paywalls as a means of punishment for a few people.

Well, for rper, this 10k price to make a new avatars is crippling.

Β 

For anyone that rp quite a bit, one of the toughest job is to name the character as it embodies the role you will be player. It a bit what haiku is to poetry.

Β 

I have RP quite a bit in 3dxchat and I must had about 6 roles I was playing partime. I always stated in my profile that it was skar's alt.

Β 

It known that the first impression is really important when you meet someone and a name matching the persona will help the rper to get in character. It all about immersion into you character and get people to participate.

Β 

There another thing to, when I was on a RP alt, my friend knew I was on a role and could understand that I react deferently. If I was always skar, it just silly to try to tell them it not skar but a very fluffy teddybear. lol

Β 

Someone need to immerse himself in roleplaying to understand what been lost and the impact of such change.

Β 

Sure, alt can be misused but I think the problem didn't need such strong medicine.

Yeah i definitive agree with Sara, Vladok and even Skar in many tings, i came back after a Β 2 months break just to find this, 10k per new character... is absurd!

Β 

I'm pretty aware about the mess trolls cowardly make against certain ppl using alts.. and sadly THAT's NOT GONNA CHANGE CHARGING TO MAKE ALTS!!!.. sorry but that's true, ppl keep fucking at the altars in the middle of weddings, making "copies" of another payers to mess around, and insulting in PM the ones they hate... EVEN WITH THAT UPDATE!, Haters are always like that... and we fight against them the classic way... just IGNORING!!... and when you may ignore the complete account it worked.

Β 

That "mesure" of charging leaved the problem untouched, and just ruined the fun of the Roleplayes... me and my wife included!!! cuz we both have "fun alts" to perform, that even our friends knows... and what we made at the past and then delete to make a new fantasy... now we have to pay for it and the main problem STAYS!!...bleeeeeegh... <_<Β 

Β 

I'm Kinda dissapoited too... -_-Β 

Β 

I voted at the other post to "return things the way they was"... so I invite and suggest everyone to express their opinions VOTING!! and once you Β vote.. HELL you are gonna discover the "inmense mayority" who wants things back the way they was...

Β 

And as an option..(as everyone have to contribue) if some one wants to create a 4rth one or even a 5th one alternative character as maximum, then you Devs may even charge not just 10k, but even 15 or 20.. cuz WE ALL PLAYERS WITH MORE THAN ONE YEAR PAID PER 3 FREE ALTS!!!.. that's what you offer at first.. and you cannot take it away

and NOW THAT'S TAKEN AWAY.. and that may be even considered as FRAUD!

Β 

That's what i think, thank you for reading this, and...

Kisses 4U all... ^_^Β 

Well, when I played we had things like Murder Mystery on the yacht where people created alts of the character. There was red carpet night to be your favorite celebrity or just parody one. You can no longer do that as it would make no sense. So many times we would rp characters just goofing around and no one got hurt. So yeah, it is stupid to me but since I stopped playing prior to the change had no real impact. It is a shame, with the stage in the new club you could have had concerts but unless someone organizes it and the devs give the participants 10000 gold, I don't see it happening.

I do admit, the 10,000 xGold cost per character is excessive and it hurts the more genuine people who want to RolePlay special events as Camden stated above like a Red Carpet of Fake Celebrities and many more things like the cruise for example, using character names the creator of the event has made and set forward than those who are doing bad things on their accounts, especially now the community voted to keep the account wide ignore.

Β 

And the cost for 10,000 xGold from the site and a brand new account membership is very similar with only around a $5 difference but it makes a whole new account for that extra $5 with the free 1st Character Slot. And anything can be done within a month from them purchasing the subscription of the new account to the 10,000 xGold, except now with the Account wide block system back, it doesn't seem logical to have the 10,000 xGold there anymore, as I say, it affects those who use their 2nd and 3rd slots for genuine things here in the game than causing trouble and harm and the report system is there to stop those people causing harm to other users, so please use it, rather than making posts on here of people doing extremely bad things, please report it to the developers through the report system. :) I wouldn't be surprised though if the system may change in future, they may even remove the cost I am unsure, I guess we'll just have to see and what happens, especially now they are back from vacation and such.

Β 

Regards

Ash

Im not happy either and after 2 years of being here in this game iv never complained until now. This is bs. I am one that loves to make silly alts with my friends just to joke around on, whether being celebs, dudes, weirdo names ect. This ruins all my fun as well as alot of others. A fun game me and some of my friends played once was 'guess the alt' each of us would create a new character with a crazy name and guess who was who, also all the events like Camden said. Thanks devs for ruining our fun. Its just made this game even more boring for me because tbh 3dx is boring. So one more customer your probably going to lose when my sub runs out.Β 

Β 

WELL DONE!

It was always evident that something would be put in to try lesson the impact of people using alts for causing problems for other players.

It has been something that has continually popped up in these forums since I believe the game 1st started.

There has been dozens of threads where suggestions were made on ways it could be tackled and there has always been people who have argued against anything being done.

People that argued for change and tried to find ways where the impact would be the least possible were willing to compromise but the ones arguing against anything being applied were never willing to give an inch.

I remember saying in a post that we needed to find something we could all be happy with or the devs would one day just do something themselves.

From what I understand it was not just the posts in these forums, it was also reports of happenings in the game that brought about what they did.

I do not and have never agreed with the 10k per slot option being the best solution and I do agree it takes far to much away from the game, there have been other things suggested that will have done the job much better and had a much less impact on the game.

Anything suggested though has always been met with strong opposition from the same hand full of people in these forums that have not been prepared to consider anything put forward.

People need to accept that miss use of alts has always created problems in the game and instead of just complaining about what has been put in place, start thinking about what can be done to replace it.

It was always evident that something would be put in to try lesson the impact of people using alts for causing problems for other players.

It has been something that has continually popped up in these forums since I believe the game 1st started.

There has been dozens of threads where suggestions were made on ways it could be tackled and there has always been people who have argued against anything being done.

People that argued for change and tried to find ways where the impact would be the least possible were willing to compromise but the ones arguing against anything being applied were never willing to give an inch.

I remember saying in a post that we needed to find something we could all be happy with or the devs would one day just do something themselves.

From what I understand it was not just the posts in these forums, it was also reports of happenings in the game that brought about what they did.

I do not and have never agreed with the 10k per slot option being the best solution and I do agree it takes far to much away from the game, there have been other things suggested that will have done the job much better and had a much less impact on the game.

Anything suggested though has always been met with strong opposition from the same hand full of people in these forums that have not been prepared to consider anything put forward.

People need to accept that miss use of alts has always created problems in the game and instead of just complaining about what has been put in place, start thinking about what can be done to replace it.

I think you never really cared about the community well being and it was more about been right and now you sure enjoy to put it in our face if it was your insatiable dedication that brought those changes.

Β 

And much as you can hide it behind a mask of being the reasonable one and open to dialogue... More than I have seen you crash on people and rper.

Β 

The game as lost more then it as gain and those reasonable solution you talk about were always about taking something and turning 3dx into a nanny state.

Β 

The game was managing well enough in the last two years and yes, some might have left because of the drama, but it better then sucking the fun out of the game.

I think you never really cared about the community well being and it was more about been right and now you sure enjoy to put it in our face if it was your insatiable dedication that brought those changes.

Β 

And much as you can hide it behind a mask of being the reasonable one and open to dialogue... More than I have seen you crash on people and rper.

Β 

The game as lost more then it as gain and those reasonable solution you talk about were always about taking something and turning 3dx into a nanny state.

Β 

The game was managing well enough in the last two years and yes, some might have left because of the drama, but it better then sucking the fun out of the game.

Β 

You can blame me all you want, it was more your denial of the problem and any willingness to have anything implemented that brought on the changes they did.

If you and certain other people had been prepared to give an inch and try find a solution to the problem instead of arguing nothing be done then a better solution could have been found.

You argued loss of privacy and discrimination when there was none knowing that if the devs with their lack of understanding of English would dismiss anything where that was mentioned.

Do you honestly think nothing would have ever been done about the problems alts were creating, you are kidding yourself if you do.

No where in any posts did I or anyone else ask for a charge to be applied for alts, and if that had been suggested I will have been one of the 1st to argue against it.

Β 

As for me not caring about the community, that is what it was all about, I was actually managing fine as I had been in the game for long enough to look after myself.

It was always more about what others have to go through until they figure out how to look after themselves and how it has everyone sticking to their own little groups to keep themselves out of trouble.

I would actually say that it is you that did not care about the community and wanted things left without any changes because it suited you.

Nothing put forward will have been considered by the devs because of you and a hand full of others being so determine to have nothing done, to just leave the problem fester.

It was you and those people not being prepared to give an inch that caused the devs to come up with something themselves.

Again, I will try to type it out more clearly this time, account wide ignores is all that is needed.

Β 

When an ignore is placed on a character, it should be place the ignore on the entire account, whether they delete all avis and make new ones, the account itself should be ignored.

Β 

No need for a pay wall at all.

Its unjustified, even with the few bad apples.

Me, not caring for the community. You got to be kidding me. Now, I am laughting truely out loud.

Β 

I am just glad now that I am not caring as much anymore and I can take my distance from it and it development.

Β 

The game already had measures to deal with bad behavior. Were they perfects ? Hell no, but they were appropriate with the right education and advices to new players.

Β 

I spent hours helping players as a mod and as a regular player. Teaching them how to ignore trouble maker, how to report misbehaving, how to deal with conflict and not to take this game too seriously.

Β 

Players need to learn from there mistakes and my biggest problem with much of those measure to make the game safers it that they don't help that much. It like if you equip your kid with tons of padding when they go play outside so that they don't get hurt. It give a false sense of security and at the end it prevent them from learning from simple mistake. It make players that are ill equip when drama really show up and blow those padding away.

Β 

There no way to prevent deceit and it is bound to happen. It is the reason people need to go throught those learning phases and get a better understanding of how the game is. I have seen so many time people telling me how the game really changed and I was talking with them and most of the time it was more about how aware they are about there surrounding.

Β 

Educating the new players and putting more pressure on the admins so that report are deal in a professional manner are to my own opinion the best way to deal with most misbehaviour. And a generous use of ignore also if it get too much... No feature can replace experience and being able to adjust and think for ourselves.

Blame these people for making the developer(s) charge you for your 2nd and 3rd avatar slots.

Β 

Β 
This is the link where you'll find the people for, and against this. Read through the comments carefully and see who, of those among you, influenced the developer(s) of this game to make the changes they did.
Β 
Β 
The developer is only following popular vote. It's only a matter of time before everything in this game costs XGold in no time. You all have no one to blame but yourselves, those among you who have friendly ties to those who develop this game.
Β 
It seems that one of your own, has already started putting a bad taste in people's mouth about this game for you.
Β 

They should change the slogan on the 3DXChat.com front page as well, because I find this information gross false advertisement:

Β 

" 3DXChat is the web's newest downloadable interactive game strictly made for adults who want to connect and feel a unique sensual experience in the virtual 3D world of gaming. Looking for hot 3D virtual sex with a real partner? Join the 3DXChat community with the 3DXChat client. Chat, date and enjoy lifelike 3D sex. Enter the world where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone and where you can do anything you want."

Β 

The last sentence should read, " Enter a world where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone and where you can do anything you want...for a price."

I do admit, the 10,000 xGold cost per character is excessive and it hurts the more genuine people who want to RolePlay special events as Camden stated above like a Red Carpet of Fake Celebrities and many more things like the cruise for example, using character names the creator of the event has made and set forward than those who are doing bad things on their accounts, especially now the community voted to keep the account wide ignore.

Β 

And the cost for 10,000 xGold from the site and a brand new account membership is very similar with only around a $5 difference but it makes a whole new account for that extra $5 with the free 1st Character Slot. And anything can be done within a month from them purchasing the subscription of the new account to the 10,000 xGold, except now with the Account wide block system back, it doesn't seem logical to have the 10,000 xGold there anymore, as I say, it affects those who use their 2nd and 3rd slots for genuine things here in the game than causing trouble and harm and the report system is there to stop those people causing harm to other users, so please use it, rather than making posts on here of people doing extremely bad things, please report it to the developers through the report system. :) I wouldn't be surprised though if the system may change in future, they may even remove the cost I am unsure, I guess we'll just have to see and what happens, especially now they are back from vacation and such.

Β 

Regards

Ash

Β 

You are part of staff, you have pull and say for those of us who pay for this game; we are your paying customers. You stating that, " We'll have to wait and see what happens," means that you don't really care about the community as you should, you only care about your bottom line.

Β 

If you truly care about the community, give these people back what they paid for, things in-game you have influence over, things you can change right now to make the community believe in what you say to them. You even said it yourself that it's pointless to have the characters be charged your in game currency anymore, unless this was the game plan all along.

Β 

Make new users pay for their accounts, unaware of the changes we've made so that they have to grind for a month to make an alternate avatar, but by the time they make it, they'll have to pay for another month, just to use that avatar. And if they want a 3rd avatar, let them grind another month, make them pay again for a subscription so they can use that avatar, too.

Β 

Wait. Why do that, when they can pay for a first month first, then, they'll figure out that they have to grind for three months just to use alternatives, so they'll pay a six month subscription instead. They'll grind for three months, and then they'll play for three.

Β 

You had me believing in you when I read through your post and you sounded like you genuinely cared about the removal of the in game currency to allow players the ability to create alternative avatars once again, but I lost respect for you, when nearing the end of your reply, you went ahead and said, "We'll have to wait and see what happens."