3DXChat Community

RIP René Angelil

Briana

Ok that's sad but nobody will write a topic for me when i will be dead, by the way nothing for you too.

What you did almost for ppl's around you? Did you help ,did something great for the human being or loved someone? By the way you thinking now i understand why nobody will write a topic at your death! Pffff

Well, no one will write a topic about any member of the community death because death announcement of community members is restricted for obvious reason. ;)

Well, I never was a fan of his work, but Renee sure help to put Quebec and Canada on the map. And that sure deserve some respect. :)

Okay, I'm just gonna say it as it is.. Why are we making all these R.I.P.-threads? Yes it's sad that they died.. Yes it's super tragic.. but honestly, I have never heard of this René guy and I believe a lot in here havent as well.

I just feel like people are hunting for likes at this point whether you agree or not. Might as well rename Off-topic to Death Announcements because thats what it has come down to.

R.I.P. this forum..

Okay, I'm just gonna say it as it is.. Why are we making all these R.I.P.-threads? Yes it's sad that they died.. Yes it's super tragic.. but honestly, I have never heard of this René guy and I believe a lot in here havent as well.

I just feel like people are hunting for likes at this point whether you agree or not. Might as well rename Off-topic to Death Announcements because thats what it has come down to.

R.I.P. this forum..

I swear if I see one more like this I will make

RIP my tamagochi. I swear

this week was tragic... but the direction this forums is going... is sadder ... rip forums :P

Been eternity since I seen anything about development, anything related to talk to this game other than suggestions that were all submitted for past years each week and ofcourse no reply or anything what they work on, just broken promises.

Okay, I'm just gonna say it as it is.. Why are we making all these R.I.P.-threads? Yes it's sad that they died.. Yes it's super tragic.. but honestly, I have never heard of this René guy and I believe a lot in here havent as well.

I just feel like people are hunting for likes at this point whether you agree or not. Might as well rename Off-topic to Death Announcements because thats what it has come down to.

R.I.P. this forum..

Ever heard of Celine Dion or even the movie Titanic main song ?

Well, he was the agent and husband of Celine Dion.

I think of trying to honor actual celebrity dying is not really an issue. I don't have much heros myself, but I understand how Bowie, Alan or Rene had a impact on some of us.

I swear if I see one more like this I will make

RIP my tamagochi. I swear

this week was tragic... but the direction this forums is going... is sadder ... rip forums :P

Been eternity since I seen anything about development, anything related to talk to this game other than suggestions that were all submitted for past years each week and ofcourse no reply or anything what they work on, just broken promises.

But it is also a community forum and not the development forum. So not all need to be about development.

I don't think any of those celebrity fake there death to play a joke at 3dx members so I can hardly see an issue here.

People talk about what they feel like talking and at the same time talking development of this game can be equally boring for others.

Especially when you know that disappointment is probably the only result possible.

Ever heard of Celine Dion or even the movie Titanic main song ?

Well, he was the agent and husband of Celine Dion.

I think of trying to honor actual celebrity dying is not really an issue. I don't have much heros myself, but I understand how Bowie, Alan or Rene had a impact on some of us.

Yes, I have heard of Celine Dion and the movie Titanic.. and the iconic song about it..

Not sure if you understood me right or just decided not to? .. I clearly said that I didn't know the guy.. The guy this thread is referring to.

I just don't see the connection between making threads about someones dead heroes on a 3dx forum, even if its off-topic.. Why not just go read about it on reddit.

Yes, I have heard of Celine Dion and the movie Titanic.. and the iconic song about it..

Not sure if you understood me right or just decided not to? .. I clearly said that I didn't know the guy.. The guy this thread is referring to.

I just don't see the connection between making threads about someones dead heroes on a 3dx forum, even if its off-topic.. Why not just go read about it on reddit.

Why starting any topic in the off-topic, it not because something doesn't interest you that it invalid.

And well, that guy end up being Celine's husband and the one the pit her on the map.

Well, it might be also that Briana and me are from Quebec, Canada and we can relate better since it part of our culture.

But it is a fine line to be the judge of which off topic are worthy or not to exist. ;)

Bleeeh ... I dont see why to talk of the death of a man that is unknown exept because he is Celine Dion's husband .

Well, no one force you to talk about him. ;)

He did much more in his carrier. You are welcome to read about it if you are interested.

There never too much culture, knowledge and history.