Akali

Forum Profile Gallery Tab  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you all think?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care

1M4bMMT.jpg

I see some have photo albums and I have thought of doing the same but then I had an idea. I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned and yes I know the devs could work on something more important but I do also know alot of people that spend alot of time on screenshots, like me, so that gave me an idea. I thought it would be nice to have a place for each of us (propably in our profiles) to have them all gathered here on the forums, something like a gallery tab on our forum profiles perhaps.

I'm not really one to spend a lot of time on screenshots, usually I'm just busy modeling for my personal photographer.

-points at Akali and giggles-

That being said, I do think it's a good idea to have a place for them, seeing how much of a vital part screenshots are for this game and the community with all the contests going on etc.

It will give people the chance to save their moments from the game and share them with the rest of the community, all in the same place that those pictures originated.

So yay for me!

i vote - yeshhh :D cool idea Akali...but...we already can put photos and videos on the profile...but a easier way to do that wold be awesome :3

Yeah I see what you are saying but I mean for all of your pictures not just some. If i added all my pictures on my profile feed it would look soooo cluttered. :P I was thinking more like fb where you can make albums and upload as many as you want. 

ah now i get it...a gallery like on FB..so ppl will post pictures of food that they made too..but since it's 3DX dicks and vagina's and doldos will be in the mix as well, i already can see that, there will be a picture of a cake that some one baked and a picture of a vagina or a dick and a question "which one you wanna eat first?" lol

i think the main issue is that if i will post all of mine 2000+ pic's to 3DX profile like i have on FB...you will be loading it for a really really long time lol

please keep in mind that the gallery in game is not accessible by spiders and robots who gather data for search engines...

however, a photo tab on a forum will most likely result in your pictures ending up in google/bing/yahoo/etc...

just saying...

People's profiles are private and google/bing/yahoo/etc can't get your pics. At least that's my understanding.

maybe im missing the point.But i d rather have the game/site working ON the game and not ON  the forum.

I did vote yes only because i think it wil lbe fun and i already have that in another site.But i do preffer having them working on my game

poses,clothing,dancing etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to have. Although there are plenty of other ways of sharing photos. Sites like Imgur, Google Photos, Tumblr etc.

I personally use Tumblr as a blog and Imgur to store images and screenshots. I use this small app on my Mac called mac2imgur which basically will give you the option of uploading straight to Imgur and giving you the link in your clipboard. There is most likely something similar on Windows.

• 2 weeks later...

People's profiles are private and google/bing/yahoo/etc can't get your pics. At least that's my understanding.

Correct, guest accounts cannot access players profiles until they sign up and make an account, but Bing, Yahoo and Google all are guests and only I just searched up my profile in all 3 and it doesn't show any results directly to my profile, only to some of the topics I have posted in, all except the Art and Images section as that is purposely locked off to all guests and only accessible to those who have an account, as you'll see if you are viewing the main page as a guest, you cannot select any profile names in the "Currently online" section at the bottom nor any of the Art and Image topics. As they are protected and it is labelled that, but all other forum sections, like announcements, open forum, events etc... Are accessible and can be found in those search engines, but personal profiles and the photo section are protected from those search engines.

Regards