3DXChat Community

Sky's photo album (edited pics)

SkyDiver

:wub: You know what is mine is YOURS!!! I will send you all the info an your welcome inside me and my pc ANYTIME!! I will not be forced to be w/o you. You're my world,and not a one here there,or anywhere like you said "Nothing nor Anybody will come between us" I  have ignored all the haters just to name a few Trap,Rainnn,mac. I LOVE YOU So,Very,Much,BEAUTIFUL!!  :wub: We can skype or I'll pay VIP for you in RLC. You're my shot caller Hope to hear from you SOON~Lots of kisses,an all my love Yours Truly and Faithfully <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 We are stronger than ever an actually don't need any avi's to "together" winks is proud enough to make love to you any an everywhere  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

i got about 48 hours to go on my main account , and my 2nd account that i made also got banned, for another 50 hours lol

i should have both of my accounts bann free on saturday ^^

I so do not understand this. You are one of the kindest sweetest guys on here. What in the world are they banning you, of all people? Hurry back, Sky!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude we need your back. Where in the hell are you? ;) if you still got banned and they also blocked your IP? Then make a new account forget the rest trust only those you would go in to the fire for and use a VPN so you get another IP address (if 3dx has also blocked your IP then VPN and new account is needed) we all miss you and CheChe is lost without you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...