3DXChat Community

Carlene

I'm not going to turn this into a personal argument, but I have been in Nc many many times, and I've seen you there, as well as your friend xXLishyXx. Just because you don't happen to notice me, doesn't mean I'm not there. As a matter of fact, you Lishy LadyKiller were all giving me grief for having fun with one of the DJ's just a couple weeks ago, so, yes, you have seen me there, you just forgot.

come in chik, we can get funky on the dance floor. i dare them to talk shit to me. I talk it back ;)

wait, nvm, i dont do that sort of thing. 

@ Dirtycumslut . As I have been here over 2 years I have every right to say how I feel in regards to how it was and how it is now, and music wise yes you are spoiled, I pay the same by month as you, if not more with our exchange rate. And sorry some of you seem to think their is a technician on hand 24hrs a day 365 days a year to solve all the issues, maybe when you have been here long enough you will realise that isn't the case.

As I said when Fresco opened, time to turn Old NC into something new and unique in my opinion. We don't need two dance clubs, especially with all of the public rooms to dance in. Time to get back to work Devs, vacation is over. :)

Ok everyone has turned this into personal attacks. I talked to Ash, he not only came to the club but talked to us. Something I think the dev's need to do. He fixed the loop. Now as I'm not going to attack anyone because that solves nothing my opinion is this, we pay $20 a month with not a lot of updates. Were I know world of war craft players get updates more then we do and only pay $15 a month. I'm not asking that we have support on hand 24/7 but updates that are actually what we are asking for. Music again, French's poll was awesome and gave me hope. My, nor anyone's length of time on 3dx should be an issue. If you feel my post or any replies are spoiled, I find it more, we are in this together and trying to get things done to help everyone not bashing people for how long or short their time is. This is a fun great place to met people you might never met but we pay for it, so just want things fixed. Now I get wanting something different then the old night club but not everyone likes the new one, I want a mall that I would not only work at (haha) but get new clothes piercings, tattoos or jewelry but that is for another day. Let's stop getting upset and look at what talking to Ash accomplished. Ash not only went but fixed it to be more club like. Thank you Ash. Everyone else please let go be kind geez

Yes, we deserve a decent product for the money you are getting, do the math $20x 1000's a month!

actually you should do the math. there arent thousands of people here. thousands of avis maybe but not thousands of people.

Ok everyone has turned this into personal attacks. I talked to Ash, he not only came to the club but talked to us. Something I think the dev's need to do. He fixed the loop. Now as I'm not going to attack anyone because that solves nothing my opinion is this, we pay $20 a month with not a lot of updates. Were I know world of war craft players get updates more then we do and only pay $15 a month. I'm not asking that we have support on hand 24/7 but updates that are actually what we are asking for. Music again, French's poll was awesome and gave me hope. My, nor anyone's length of time on 3dx should be an issue. If you feel my post or any replies are spoiled, I find it more, we are in this together and trying to get things done to help everyone not bashing people for how long or short their time is. This is a fun great place to met people you might never met but we pay for it, so just want things fixed. Now I get wanting something different then the old night club but not everyone likes the new one, I want a mall that I would not only work at (haha) but get new clothes piercings, tattoos or jewelry but that is for another day. Let's stop getting upset and look at what talking to Ash accomplished. Ash not only went but fixed it to be more club like. Thank you Ash. Everyone else please let go be kind geez

then i guess your little buddy shouldn't have started talking shit about anyone who had a differing opinion. dont shovel crap towards someone if you arent willing to have a little poop thrown your way....

As I said when Fresco opened, time to turn Old NC into something new and unique in my opinion. We don't need two dance clubs, especially with all of the public rooms to dance in. Time to get back to work Devs, vacation is over. :)

please no. hate fresco. Leave nc the way it is

i think the main issue with the man clothes is that..well, man always had nothing good to wear, i think that is why ppl start to cross dress (my own theory, not debatable), woman always had way much bigger choice, and yes man fashion "evolved" in pass 20 years yeah yeah, well this is one reason.

the other reason is that there (as far as i know, i'm wrong about 50% stuff that i say) is no male artist on 3DX.

and the other reason is that it is waaaaaay more cooler to work with a female body for art and sculpting (not for sexual reasons, just -> more curves more fun) and modeling, as one infamous game with lots or Armour mods made for female and only a fraction for male proved my point :3

sooooo don't be mad with male clothing, be grateful for what we have be happy we don't wear a Pancho 

Guest MeganMasters

I bave to say as a newer member, only three months, that I appreciate what has been done to try to keel things going while the devs are away. So my comment is more focused on them.

I have to mute to get changed and stopped openin my room for the time. All I can say is that I hope that it is soon fixed. I did leave the NC last night as the music all became rap song last night and i couldnt hack it anymore.

Thanks everyone who is trying to hold things togethwr until devs are bavk but they need to step up.

i think the main issue with the man clothes is that..well, man always had nothing good to wear, i think that is why ppl start to cross dress (my own theory, not debatable), woman always had way much bigger choice, and yes man fashion "evolved" in pass 20 years yeah yeah, well this is one reason.

the other reason is that there (as far as i know, i'm wrong about 50% stuff that i say) is no male artist on 3DX.

and the other reason is that it is waaaaaay more cooler to work with a female body for art and sculpting (not for sexual reasons, just -> more curves more fun) and modeling, as one infamous game with lots or Armour mods made for female and only a fraction for male proved my point :3

sooooo don't be mad with male clothing, be grateful for what we have be happy we don't wear a Pancho 

i think you posted in the wrong place sky lol

I bave to say as a newer member, only three months, that I appreciate what has been done to try to keel things going while the devs are away. So my comment is more focused on them.

I have to mute to get changed and stopped openin my room for the time. All I can say is that I hope that it is soon fixed. I did leave the NC last night as the music all became rap song last night and i couldnt hack it anymore.

Thanks everyone who is trying to hold things togethwr until devs are bavk but they need to step up.

Character Editor and Room Editor now has music when in them. Radio system is still being worked on as it's a lot more music to get.

Also, the Rap in the Night Club. The music in the night club is on a rotating list so on specific days it will play "Said Genre" then on other days it will plau "Said Genre" to mix it up a bit and as there is no location that gives off the urban sort of feel and many asked if NC could have hip hop, rap etc... So a rotating day choice is made. :)

I too am not going to throw away my money for crap like this ...hell i'm playing my own music with your sound muted ....so what i'm I really paying for .???

I'm sure your own music will be in other ppl opinion also crap ;) And fact is no one in this game pay for music in his membership.

I know we said 70's 80's 90's but have you actually listened to it? It's a repeat of the same songs every night. I'm not saying I hate the music but when it's like a loop of the same songs it sucks, is there no way to get it to play more songs so if you are on two nights in a row it's not the same music you heard the night before?

The new music and DJ streams are still under construction! It isn't possible to put at once for each Music streams 80hours of different music because it isn't cheap. Also it wasn't planed to put the streams 24hours every day but after the RadioTunes failure was it needed to find in a short time a solution.

come to the old nc and stay there and listen then you tell me if it's the same as was previously voted for ....maybe one or two out of every ten songs is what we voted for ...just saying

Ok write me 300 Names of Songs who was Voted for and we will add this songs.

The Community Voted for 70s,80s and 90s and we've added this kind of music. Sure isn't there for the beginning 80h songs because no one can pay this.

The Idea behind the new Music stream channels was to bring a basis for DJ's with different taste of music, make it possible to add more DJ's in game and also to make the DJ stream possible to each Location in game in the same time.

The new stream channels are still a young child and sure it isn't possible to add in a really short time a perfect new system :)

It would be very cool if the community be a bit lenient and tolerant in this point! :)

I do not know you Achilles, but Ash has already been to the night club. He not only did that but he chatted with a few of us, including me. This issue is already fixed. Ash explained a lot of how it works and we are enjoying the new music.

If you're one of the DJS thank you for your time, it's appreciated.

No need to feel like we aren't being torrent or mean to myself or DCS for expressing our opinion especially when the issue is fixed

He not only did that but he chatted with a few of us, including me. This issue is already fixed. Ash explained a lot of how it works and we are enjoying the new music.

:huh: What issue? There was no issue because I had add for the first time 3 albums with 280Songs and sure is it a bit little for a big diversity of different music.

It wasn't possible to but for NC a big variation of Music because there are a lot other channels who needed Music and I had in the past weeks a lot sleepless Nights to make this things possible how it is.

Now are a lot more Songs online and this makes the diversity a bit more different :)

And each channel get soon after some time more and more Individual with a big Variation of Playlists!

There are some Members of the Community involved for example Darkangel, OliU, Nikki and Ash and also all DJ's are there to make it possible to entertain the community with a big variation of different Music :)

Guest MeganMasters

Wasnt really complaining ash as much as wanting to thank those holding shit together. Im fairly laid back i just didnt enjoy the music that particular night. Glad to know i can turn back on the sound when changing ha ha

Oh look yet another "Lets complain about public music streams" topic.

Does anyone of you know that the entertainers aka the DJ's pay alot from their own hard-worked money to keep the streams running and of course keep up the versatility of music selection on the locations? When I read I am not paying this game for crappy music I instantly want to throw up. Seriously? You pay the game for music? Something went wrong on your end, sorry cant find any other words for that!

You complain about the NC stream now? As Ash said there was a community voting about the music genre in NC aswell! Oh who paid for the music that is playing there? Was it you? No it wasnt you!

One day you complainers will wonder when every voluntary work on this game is stopped and when its done you will miss it for sure. First complaining about the voluntary develeopment-work Frenchie has done for the community for free now complaining about the music in this game, were the most part of it is paid by voluntary community members that just want others to have a good time in this game for free.

The top of this is once again. I read the same familar names over and over again... how about you put your money were you mouth is for a while?

Nikki, I do not know you but I already talked to the DJs, I know the process, it's been dealt with and squashed ;) so please stop.  No one is bashing or hurting the DJ's.  If you want to get to know me and my good intentions please just email me.  No need to create unnecessary drama  :(

I dont like some of the music in clubs but if i dont, i just turn it off and listen to my own stuff. Its funny how people think just because they dont like some music, everyone doesnt. . 

Its also funny that the same people who started this drama are the ones crying now that some are throwing it  back at them. 

wahmbulance.jpg

I dont like some of the music in clubs but if i dont, i just turn it off and listen to my own stuff. Its funny how people think just because they dont like some music, everyone doesnt. . 

So much this. But when you notify people that the local or worldchat is no rambling or soapbox for such meanie things you only get back "I have the freedom to voice my opinion bla bla bla"

I didnt know that people have the freedom to be mean to others.

Do it like RobT:

RobT doesent like the music

RobT turns it off

RobT keeps his opinion for hisself

RobT doesent think everyone has the same opinion

Goodguy RobT

Be like RobT!