3DXChat Community

Carlene

OK I'm not trying to complain to much but we have had limited support until the 11th of January.  I get it everyone needs a vacation but..........  We are now going on how long without music in our rooms?  Changing sucks because you have to mute your music or listen to that commercial over and over.  

No more just stockings, if you want to provide clothes give us more, we either have to wear pants or limited dress/shirts unless we want our butts poking out.  The poor guys get limited clothes.

And I'm tired of Christmas trees going 2 weeks in January.  

I'm just curious when is this all going to be fixed, $20 a month for crap music in the old NC (the new one is not my favorite music) the trees for almost 2 months geez lousie. I was hoping for a patch today with some music in my room and better music in the old night club and no trees.  I mean us average people that pay your salary are not on vacation for over a month now.  I know what you do is hard work and I appropriate all of it but please help me enjoy this more 

first off ashbash the music in the old club is not what the community requested when your radiostream stopped the sreaming it was left to dj's to make the music and the mix in the old club is pathetic .....I too am not going to throw away my money for crap like this ...hell i'm playing my own music with your sound muted ....so what i'm I really paying for .???

I know we said 70's 80's 90's but have you actually listened to it?  It's a repeat of the same songs every night.  I'm not saying I hate the music but when it's like a loop of the same songs it sucks, is there no way to get it to play more songs so if you are on two nights in a row it's not the same music you heard the night before?

It's true the community did choose the music in the now old NC.  Due to the current radio license fiasco, that choice isn't what is now playing at the old NC. That also caused us to lose music in our apartments, and affected basically EVERY location in game.  Kisses for those of you that have posted work arounds and alternatives for this problem here on the forum!  Should those even be necessary? 

How long before the Halloween themed items were changed in game, once Halloween ended?  Is it asking too much that the holiday themed items be removed on a similar time frame?

Kisses…

I seem to recall the community requesting the music currently in NC, and I enjoy it. Picking on Ash is uncalled for, I know lots of people are frustrated over the music issue game-wide, but please don't take it out on Ash, he's always doing things to help around here, and he's a great guy, too!!!!

I'm with the girls on this...The NC music may have been technically classed as 70s, 80s, 90s...but that was some of the worst "night club" music I've ever heard.  Tonight seems to be rap/hip hop which is kinda shit too to be honest, but much more fitting for a "night club" at least. 

It's hard to get a night club feeling when there's a song about betty boop or some craziness like that playing.  On the other hand, I understand that radio tunes got all butthurt about 3rd party streaming so I don't wanna seem too up in arms about it but please no more betty boop hahaha :D

ChiK73 I've yet to see you in the old nc and I am there all the time so how would you know what is playing there? for your information maybe one out of 10 songs is the music actually voted on ....the rest is utter trash and we are not picking on ash .....just saying what is played there now and before the radiostream pulled the plug are two totally different genres of music .....just giving you the facts .....

Okay let me elaborate on some things about the old Night Club and the music stuff that is playing there etc.

The stream before Fresco Club was released in the Night Club was VirtualDJ Radio Clubzone which in essence played club music like Electro, House etc...

Then when Fresco Club, it seemed illogical to play the same music styles in both zones. So it was unsure on what to put in the old Night Club because it wasn't being used, which is understandable, the same music as the new zone wouldn't be logical.

So I was speaking to the LeadDJ Achilles about the Night Club on what music was to be played there and to make it unique to the other zones, for people to want to use it and such again.

We wasn't sure, and then a player posted a topic on forum suggesting to have 80s music and such played into the Night Club and a lot of people agreed with that topic. And so we put the RadioTunes 80s stream in the Night Club whilst the new streaming service was being built and configured. And I made a poll on the forum asking what the community would like to hear in the NC and there were a lot of votes in total. Over 50% total votes for Decades music so 70s 80s 90s etc... So the new system for the Night Club will be catered for those sorts of music and also people wanted to hear Hip-Hop, Rap, RnB in there also, so we have decided to do rotating playlists every day or two.

Then RadioTunes pulled their licensing away from all third party streaming meaning, other radio stations, 3DX etc... That all used the RadioTunes streams.

This wasn't good because it caused all zones using RadioTunes to be quiet or play the licensing speech. So me and Achilles were working on getting the new streams built and configured quickly for the public zones to stream music that each zone originally had, or that would be the correct genres.

Now during that time we put a temporary link into the Night Club, which played 80s as well.

Now, the music that plays in the Night Club is top hits of the 70s 80s and 90s. With a lot of hours worth of music now granted, the music list is on Shuffle which means it may play the same song every now and again, but that is shuffling in itself.

We don't have access to the radio streams in rooms as that is an in game built mechanic, only the developers themselves can fix it. We can not.

All of this music is purchased and bought out of our own pockets for you guys so you have music. We do not get endorsed or anything this is out our own pockets because we care. Now it may not be everyones cuppa tea, granted, that is bound to happen. But it is always subject to change and new music can come at any time, it justs costs a lot and we don't have Radio budgets lol. So we are having to make due with what we have currently until the devs can fix it.

I am sorry that it isn't enough for you all but we are trying to keep the game alive musically in the public places and help where we are possible to do so. And I do appreciate everyone who has helped by posting lists of some streams people can use until the devs fix the radio system in rooms.

And the DJs as well for playing their awesome.songs.

Kind Regards

Ash

Thank you for explaining that, no one was bashing you just upset with the loop of music.  I now understand I'm grateful for your hard work I just like to dance to different stuff so the loop was getting out of hand so I had to put myself out there.  Now I hope the devs get on it for our rooms :) 

Thank you for responding Ash

my only complaint is that it's nothing like what was voted on as some people who seem to be shit stirrers and have no clue what they are talking about seem to say ...i do appreciate the effort but when i have to play my own music just to enjoy something i pay for there is an issue ....

Thank you for explaining that, no one was bashing you just upset with the loop of music.  I now understand I'm grateful for your hard work I just like to dance to different stuff so the loop was getting out of hand so I had to put myself out there.  Now I hope the devs get on it for our rooms :) 

Thank you for responding Ash

Well the music is always subject to change. It's just making due currently until everything is sorted with the radio system in rooms and such. But we have to wait on the devs themselves to fix it so hopefully it will be now they are no longer on Vacation, going by their tweet and front page news saying it was until the 11th.

my only complaint is that it's nothing like what was voted on as some people who seem to be shit stirrers and have no clue what they are talking about seem to say ...i do appreciate the effort but when i have to play my own music just to enjoy something i pay for there is an issue ....

I don't quite understand? What do you mean what we didn't vote on?

I still don't quite understand. When you say one or two out of ten songs? Are you referring to well known songs? Because if that is the case, it will be difficult to have a sufficient timeframe of music if it is specifically chosen by specific songs and then you'd hear those songs a lot more often, lol.

Granted, some songs are most preculiar that play there. As I hang out there a lot lol. But I guess it is a part of the package, there may be some songs that may not be as good as others. The only thing is we have more control over them this time. Meaning we can always change it in future where as if it was RadioTunes still and they played preculiar songs there would be nothing we could of done. But thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated! :)

I think her point Ash is like that Betty Boop song omg I was going crazy with it, for the last few nights it's been like a loop of the same songs but you'd get a cool song from the 80's thrown in that loop then back to the loop I've heard bettie boop every night  for a while. And the last 2 nights I've heard the titanic song, shouldn't that be for love island? And no one is bashing anyone I get it's you guys are trying just was like a crazy loop of not good music for awhile there.  Yeah I know you can't please everyone but when more then a few of my friends are turning off their music it kinda sucks ya know