3DXChat Community

☥ŦEMPLE O₣ LUSŦ☥ (Power Of Music) -- (CLOSED)

LadyLiliana

Guest SayaX

And another event for Saturday 26th March. Not strictly a Temple of Lust event however it something that is very close to my heart and that is a Brain Tumour Awareness Party, with DJs from Temple of Lust and Angels of Desire with two special guest DJs!! That's right, 7 DJs, 7 hours and 7 genres of music. It will be huge fun and I hope all members and friends of Temple of Lust can come support this great cause.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2801-brain-tumour-awareness-party-saturday-26th-march-5pm-gmt/

YIVugor.png

Thank you to everyone, especially Temple of Lust and my friends who make 3DX a place I can enjoy, relax and escape to.

Guest SayaX

REMEMBER!! Temple of Lust goes Hip-Hop TONIGHT with the amazing DJ Gene. Be prepared to be blown away with some lyrical mastery and some awesome beats (yeah, I realise I sound so white and middle class right now :P )

To remember the late Phife Dawg who sadly passed away recently I will play some A Tribe Called Quest and some Diggable Planets tracks on the night as a mark of respect.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2813-another-legend-lost-last-night/

Guest SayaX

A big thanks to all thanks to all who attended the first Temple of Lust Hip-Hop Night. It was nice to try something different and there was a good attendance considering our departure from rock and EDM. A big thank you to Laura for providing some wonderful photos and a special thank you to Gene for providing some excellent music.

Unfortunately, at least while ToL is in a "frozen state" I will no longer be organising any new events. Ever since its opening night on the 15th January 2016, ToL has been a huge success. Originally starting out with myself as the sole DJ where all initial expectations were smashed. Second week we got had special guest DJ Nixxx with DJ Gene providing some back up DJing. It didn't just wither off after a few opening nights, we continued to go from strength to strength. We recruited more dancers and more DJs which added huge diversity to our group. We can be proud of what we have achieved with ToL and I would like to thank all of our members, especially Laura who provides photos week in week out. Missy and Moon who help bring the rooms to life. All our DJs, this group is driven by music, so thank you for providing excellent music. To all our dancers and temptresses who help bring ToL nights to life. The biggest thank you to Lilli and Era, without you two all this wouldn't have been possible.

With Era and Lilli's decision to step back from ToL, I made the decision to continue to run ToL. Due to the the size of the group, it is a task that I will struggle to do each week, so regretably that is my reason for standing down, at least temporarily. However, if anyone has any ideas for a ToL party and would like to organise one, then let me know and I will fully support it.

I do have one final request. All ToL members and friends of ToL, please make every effort to join and support the event in my forum signature below and as mentioned previously in this topic. Brain Tumour Awareness is a very important cause and something that has affected me personally with my wife of 5 years passing away recently from this horrible disease.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2801-brain-tumour-awareness-party-saturday-26th-march-5pm-gmt/

Thank you.