3DXChat Community

☥ŦEMPLE O₣ LUSŦ☥ (Power Of Music) -- (CLOSED)

LadyLiliana

So far I did not see what is so special about the T.O.L. and things happening there. It's just another room  - so what?

Many people put a lot of time and effort to bring fun and enjoyment to the masses. It's not all about you. Open your mind a bit. We have a lot of fun and there are a lot of great people involved in this.

I think if you do not wear many clothes you cannot lose much of them my ❤Missy❤ ;)

It was not only Nolua, LadyLiliana and me providing photos in LauraTWK's absence; there was the work of Saya too who maintained our http://templeoflust.tumblr.com/ album. [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅h̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅b̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅p̲̲̅̅!̲̲̅̅]

This was a great rock event with a wonderful team and beautiful guests and that makes the fun for us all go :)

Thank you all!

We have had a great party again though other really also great events have been taken place in parallel. :)

❤Missy❤ this time managed to hand stripped clothes to me so we know where they are. Her panties did not get lost but have a new owner. We hope Saya need not to answer the question where the new red panties are from to Penny :D

Looking forward to very special 26th February event :D

Thanks to everyone for making another great party. A special thank you to Luisa who did a fantastic job DJing on her debut and Gene who was as great as you have come to expect from Gene. As always a big thank you to Moon and Missy for keeping local chat alive throughout the night and Laura for her photos.

See you all next week where we will be hosting Era's birthday party. I could be wrong but I think she is 50 this year so definitely not one to miss!! :P

In completely trivial news the observant of you may have noticed that my SayakoSub is no longer my name but now SayaX as I am in game! Yay!! Thanks to the admins for making this possible! :)