3DXChat Community

☥ŦEMPLE O₣ LUSŦ☥ (Power Of Music) -- (CLOSED)

LadyLiliana

Guest SayaX

My deepest apologies.

I was reminded yesterday that I had promised to attend friends' wedding party on Friday and will be unable to attend the ToL.

Hope everyone has fun and I'll see you all soon.

If this is Becca's wedding, it has been postponed as Becca cannot login on the new server. It seems a few people are having issues after the update.

I want to say thanks to Crix and Gene for another awesome DJ sets. Thank you guys for your work!

But also i want to announce, that we freeze the project for unknown period of time now.

Nowadays we have no time and passion to continue supporting the Temple, as we did before.

I want to thank all the crew who has taken part at our Friday nights and all the DJs for awesome job.

Also I want to thank all our friends who were supporting us all this time, you all are always welcome!

We are not saying "goodbye", we say "see you later" some day. Under the roof of ToL, or any other place.

Have fun, and be happy!

iueXnGU.jpg

I want to say thanks to Crix and Gene for another awesome DJ sets. Thank you guys for your work!

But also i want to announce, that we freeze the project for unknown period of time now.

Nowadays we have no time and passion to continue supporting the Temple, as we did before.

I want to thank all the crew who has taken part at our Friday nights and all the DJs for awesome job.

Also I want to thank all our friends who were supporting us all this time, you all are always welcome!

We are not saying "goodbye", we say "see you later" some day. Under the roof of ToL, or any other place.

Have fun, and be happy!

iueXnGU.jpg

I have enjoyed performing for you, Lady Lili and all the guests that have made the Temple of Lust, such a success.

When you decide to open up again, you know where to find me. *points to a stripper pole* :D 

This is kinda sad news and now I regret not have been with you yesterday.

☥Ŧ.o.L.☥ has become the biggest event on Fridays and the only club I ever joined as stuff.

When somebody says "some day" it is a farewell in my emotions, a farewell not to friends but to ☥Ŧ.o.L.☥.

Thanks for some great evenings in the

¸.•*¨*•♫♪ (̲̅☥̲̅)(̲̅Ŧ̲̅)(̲̅E̲̅)(̲̅M̲̅)(̲̅P̲̅)(̲̅L̲̅)(̲̅E̲̅) (̲̅O̲̅)(̲̅₣̲̅) (̲̅L̲̅)(̲̅U̲̅)(̲̅S̲̅)(̲̅Ŧ̲̅)(̲̅☥̲̅) ¸.•*¨*•♫♪

I loved to dance and to do the shout-outs and will keep my ID Card as a big treasure, a memory of a wonderful time. Time will show, if I am ever to use it again. I would like to do.

Guest SayaX

I will continue to run Temple of Lust over the next few weeks so that Era and Lilli can take a well deserved break. I will be arranging two events next week. Firstly will be an EDM night on Friday, subject to being able to find DJs and the second will be on Saturday in which I am hoping to arrange a Brain Tumour Awareness Party which will include rock and all varieties of music.

Obviously being the sole organiser and dealing with a shit ton of stuff in real life it may not get the same professional touch but all your support would be appreciated, what we have in TOL is great and I don't want to lose that.