3DXChat Community

How many FRIENDS or LOVERS have you brought to 3DxChat from another game?

PrimmPriss

HOW MANY PLAYERS HAVE YOU BROUGHT TO 3DxChat?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many players have you brought to 3DxChat from another virtual game?

• ZERO! I haven't brought anyone to 3DxChat other than MYSELF!
    • ONE to THREE players were brought to 3DxChat by me! You are welcome 3DxChat!
    • FOUR to SIX players were brought to 3DxChat by me! You are welcome 3DxChat!
    • SEVEN or MORE players were brought to 3DxChat by me! You are welcome 3DxChat!

Ok you guys/girls! It's time to show 3DxChat just how business has boomed over these past 3 years. I KNOW that most of us have brought other players from other virtual world games over to 3DxChat!

You can be discrete about it, and just vote, OR if you feel froggy, please do tell us how many people you brought over and who they are to you (boyfriend/exboyfriend, girlfriend/exgirlfriend, friend, lover/exlover, etc.......

I look forward to seeing where this poll GOES!!

AND I WILL START:

I was brought here by a friend/sister, PrincessSparkleButt from the game IMVU. I then in return I brought my boyfriend at the time, on IMVU, but is now my exboyfriend. 

I brought one friend from my GTA 5 crew ps3/ps4 here. He didn't stay long as he didn't want to hook up with anyone bc they might be dudes playing as girls. I kept telling him to forgot about and just have fun but didn't work. :(

Somehow, I guess I've had better luck, MAYBE!

oOPioOo brought oOTammyOo brought PrincessSparkleButt brought PrimmPriss brought xXTBergsXx ......... So that's 5 of us who know one another, and each one brought the other, and now we are one big happy family! LOL!!! Love 3DxChat. I have found a lot of wonderful people here.

A really good friend brought me here awhile back. And then totally left like maybe 3 weeks later >.< haha but I got hooked. Then I brought a few friends here from other MMOs who I couldn't get to stay. Haha most of them needed an MMO feel which this game didn't offer so they really didn't have much of an interest on just the social aspect of this game. So instead of bringing people in lol I found more people here and developed a gaming family that play this game from time to time but we are always playing other MMOs. For me I love this game and the people here, although I do leave from time to time haha I'm always having fun on the forums and will always be back in game eventually :P

After two years in Achat (don't knock it), I'd just bought another annual sub when a good friend told me about 3DXChat. My sister had bought a sub and let me try it (is that legal?) and 30 seconds later I was hooked. I bought an annual sub and never (well, rarely) went back to Achat, despite my sub there. Three friends came here almost immediately at my suggestion (all annual but not renewed :( ) and, since then, several people that I used to know there have moved over, although I can't profess to having convinced them.

My sub into 3dx was done alone... Found 3DX using winRAR unzipping created content for Sims 3 trying to make my sims do the nasty... My search began reviewing many of the other titles listed above... I picked what looked best... Since then I have recruited directly to my vent coms for games that hold a more organized RP base (Guilds/Corporations)... I find 3DX enjoyable on a level all in its own... This why I don't have an issue paying a yearly sub on 2 accounts... Cheers mates!!!!

A really good friend brought me here awhile back. And then totally left like maybe 3 weeks later >.< haha but I got hooked. Then I brought a few friends here from other MMOs who I couldn't get to stay. Haha most of them needed an MMO feel which this game didn't offer so they really didn't have much of an interest on just the social aspect of this game. So instead of bringing people in lol I found more people here and developed a gaming family that play this game from time to time but we are always playing other MMOs. For me I love this game and the people here, although I do leave from time to time haha I'm always having fun on the forums and will always be back in game eventually :P

Love That Arisak!!!!! I hope you do stick around for a while at least... YOU SOUND FUN!!!! :D

My sub into 3dx was done alone... Found 3DX using winRAR unzipping created content for Sims 3 trying to make my sims do the nasty... My search began reviewing many of the other titles listed above... I picked what looked best... Since then I have recruited directly to my vent coms for games that hold a more organized RP base (Guilds/Corporations)... I find 3DX enjoyable on a level all in its own... This why I don't have an issue paying a yearly sub on 2 accounts... Cheers mates!!!!

You sound like me.... grins... yearly subs on 3 different virtual game accounts.... Though... 3DxChat has me addicted, and I think I'm just going to rid myself of the other two.... I'm happy here.. ;)

After two years in Achat (don't knock it), I'd just bought another annual sub when a good friend told me about 3DXChat. My sister had bought a sub and let me try it (is that legal?) and 30 seconds later I was hooked. I bought an annual sub and never (well, rarely) went back to Achat, despite my sub there. Three friends came here almost immediately at my suggestion (all annual but not renewed :( ) and, since then, several people that I used to know there have moved over, although I can't profess to having convinced them.

I've heard Achat's pretty good... so I'm not gonna knock it.. lol... but glad to hear you brought several... and you may have CONVINCED them... how do you know you didn't... :) I think 3DxChat is an addiction for certain types of people.... it's all about what you are wanting from the GAME.... :D

I brought here 2 friends, I had that time (no not simultaneously ;) ) One from SecondLife, the other one from AChat. But both did stay just for a month. I go the other way. I've left SecondLife to stay here. ;)

I've heard AChat is good, but many enjoy 3DxChat along w/ AChat, still, most stay with 3DxChat :D Well at least you brought business for two accounts even if they were only for a month each. I have an account at SecondLife as well.... TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT... I feel like I get more from 3DxChat and pay alot less.... we are only missing customizations here... the rest, the graphics.. Awesome... in my opinion! So glad you are here as well :) and chose to stay!!!