3DXChat Community

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

PrimmPriss

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

• I have one avi. "Screw it, ones' enough"!
    • I have more than one avi. "BECAUSE I like it like that; I used each one for different reasons"! #1 BeCaUsE I CHOOSE ToO!
    • "I choose to not say, b/c it's honestly NOONES Business"!

actually, i always and ever wanted ONLY ONE AVI! but who plans these days anyway and so:

Β 

2 x MAIN | AVIS - that will always remain, as long i am at 3dx -stop"

1 x "ALT" since june this year, once shes out of jail for a while now again...but no idea if ill keep her^^ -stop

Β 

still, all that know me, know them all B)

actually, i always and ever wanted ONLY ONE AVI! but who plans these days anyway and so:

Β 

2 x MAIN | AVIS - that will always remain, as long i am at 3dx -stop

1 x "ALT" since june this year, once shes out of jail for a while now again...but no idea if ill keep here^^ -stop

Β 

still, all that know me, know them all B)

... and truly... that's all that counts honestly.... I like when you said (3rd Alt, when she gets out of jail) lmao... hahahahhah

My friend said everyone needs a BBC alt because its just that much fun!

Β 

A undercover brother!

Β 

Β 

hahaha. made me think of that movie. Hilarious film!

Β 

ps. i saved up enough xgold for new alt! Maybe they are a undercover brother. Maybe not though. lol

Β 

hahaaa, yap, that really looks like a hilarious film and im gonna watch it right now here in da hotel as a "bedtime movie" and so:

Β 

Thnx.gif

Β 

for sharn/showing nymph | gn8 3dx folks

ba259a76c68cbfc39ccf7755e211e284.jpg

and have a nice week @ll

Β 

• 1 month later...

I have 3...

1 male Alexandrien

1 female AlexandriaCity (becaus Lilac always called my male avi Alexandria on Torax partys...) She is just for fun. Everyone knows its me Alexandrien and its even stated in the profile.

1 undisclosed avi for silent watching and listening to music ;)

Β 

cheers!

• 1 year later...

Actually, i always wanted and needed only [1 x primary main avi - my tika] in my first year here - but as our beloved ErikaSpencer

on the beach in my starting year once told me - and i hope shes ok n doing fine!

Β 

e2_small.jpg?id=59917604

Β 

e1_small.jpg?id=59917609

Β 

where was I?Β ah yes: then she said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

before suddenly disapearing fairylike, with an beamglitch of older days and sayn: ["flop, and suddenly - it just sucks U in"] *flop2.0*

Β 

freddy18.jpg?id=59018129

Β 

butΒ 2) not butt,lol,Β in my case - im now "stuck" withΒ [2 x main avis] + [a 3rd slot"alt"]Β and that all started or got initialized through "an accident", doing someone special "a favour" so, she aint have to fuck random men - me,Β ME?Β MEEEEE??Β as a freakn fullstraight lesbian in myself n started cause of that first inhere! MEEEEEEEEEE? however, waynes and anyway - Β a year later or so, myΒ [secondary main avi - kyuss] (and thats also me uiii)Β was as just writtn "accedentally" born, but3.0 - im thank and gratefull for that toΒ [Dr.Prof.Mrs Frankenstein van Bubbaspitzle]Β cause like that, [my both me]s, or both "of us" are now also: as [myself]Β ... also inhere - ingame n that also helped me toΒ [accelerate|my outing inhere]Β *headshot*Β -stop

Headshot_by_maulwurf08.jpg

Β 

and now my finallyΒ c) ah, no, 3)Β maybe nearly a year old rusty and dustyΒ [3rd slot cemetary alt *****]Β and all my good n deeper friends know her also n shes here too now ... eventuallyΒ -stopΒ (lol, schzzzzzzzzz, not that deep hahaaa - all u lill big naughty piggies^^)Β well,Β *RL-yawn 20.0*Β if i keep her and once shes out of jail and on "Freigang", hmmmmm, we'll see, but yeah ill keep her as a lill kind of "escape" avi for when needed and wanted to^^

Β 

ps: for the protoCol and logbook-entry for the delayed starfleet startime #362soon.inc ship: some ppl also could have 10 slots avis/chars in here with one account - and still would be an "asshole" or a midfukin fukstick!! but some, well, we all know ... where and how this sentence could end^^ come on, everybody always sporadicly shouts n yells here in endless ever repeating, spinning n never ending topics: "chillout mtf - its a fanatasy game" - so anybody readn this now, should have enough imagination - to finsish and end my last sentence and text here - an yes, last and also for the protokol: we also have hundreds n thousands ofm alts inhere in the forum |gold- but not dramafree and they maybe also readn this also nowΒ *Buuuh | Uiii*Β haahaaaaa

Β 

Β 

77qyw2os6f7d.jpg

Β 

Β 

anigif_enhanced-31126-1460368876-2.gif

Β 

Β 

tumblr_o1faphQ6mZ1twcj5xo3_540.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

tenor.gif

I've got two, one is this one and the other one I created once I had reached my first 10k of XGold. My idea was to use it as a RP character, but I got so settled with my main avi that I never really played the second one, but who knows :)

Β 

pJ4Oa5n.png

I've got two, one is this one and the other one I created once I had reached my first 10k of XGold. My idea was to use it as a RP character, but I got so settled with my main avi that I never really played the second one, but who knows :)

Β 

pJ4Oa5n.png

What!? You paid 10K to not even play with till now!? I can't believe it