3DXChat Community

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

PrimmPriss

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

• I have one avi. "Screw it, ones' enough"!
    • I have more than one avi. "BECAUSE I like it like that; I used each one for different reasons"! #1 BeCaUsE I CHOOSE ToO!
    • "I choose to not say, b/c it's honestly NOONES Business"!

I only use my one avi, ChiK, but I have two alts to experiment with in my own rooms, test poses, and take sexy pics with, since like Twiggy said, Bob and Betty aren't all that much fun. If Bob and Betty were customizable, that might eliminate some peoples needs for extra alts. My two alts, although I never bring them out into the public arena, are LeeZee, and Jksin, one Domme Lesbian and one big strong BBC.

I only have the one avi, it's all I feel I need.

But I have no problem with people having more that one, if that's the way they want to play. And I actually agree that charging for the extra slots seems a little harsh.

Hey Missplaced.... LOOOVE your pic you have up as your photo :) ... ALSO... I don't have a problem with people having as many avis' as one would want.... and I'm a bit jealous of those who got them for free... LOL.. I'll admit it... and I agree.... the prices for one now are a bit harsh! :)

I only use my one avi, ChiK, but I have two alts to experiment with in my own rooms, test poses, and take sexy pics with, since like Twiggy said, Bob and Betty aren't all that much fun. If Bob and Betty were customizable, that might eliminate some peoples needs for extra alts. My two alts, although I never bring them out into the public arena, are LeeZee, and Jksin, one Domme Lesbian and one big strong BBC.

I hear yah ChiK... WORK YOUR MAGIC... I don't blame you... use 1 for meeting... use the others for personal reasons :) AND BLESS BOB AND BETTY... they are a mess.. lol

I have 3. All female. Those closest to me know their names.

I keep JanaX so no one can use her name. I never play with her.

I have a secret one that only my wife has friended so we can hide when we really want privacy. Use is rare.

I almost always play with Epithany.

Nice Idea!!!! It's nice that you have one to share w/ only one special person... never thought about it.... Love that.. and I've definitely seen Epithany :)))) Hope to see you around :)

just one, the same old avi since 3 year XD i personaly dont like to change anything on my avi, exept outfit.

dont even bother to ask me to take of my cat ear ! that will never happen lol XD

i dont see any use for me to have more, i dont like Bob too :P, but there are enough male in the game to easily find a good cobaye to try new pose LOL :P

but i dont care ppl that have more than one, we all have a different way to play =), the game will become bored if ppl where not free to express themselves like they want ^^

just one, the same old avi since 3 year XD i personaly dont like to change anything on my avi, exept outfit.

dont even bother to ask me to take of my cat ear ! that will never happen lol XD

i dont see any use for me to have more, i dont like Bob too :P, but there are enough male in the game to easily find a good cobaye to try new pose LOL :P

but i dont care ppl that have more than one, we all have a different way to play =), the game will become bored if ppl where not free to express themselves like they want ^^

Dang... I couldn't have said that last sentence any better!!!!! :) LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK ;))))

Before I finished my subscription I had 3 avatars , 2 for the different roleplay and one for the room creating (actualy every avi was for room creating) .

ExHaran , CrazyKitty and Madame .

Like a fool i deleted my other two a few days before the stupid update that charged us for them and ran out of xgold. :( ( the single handedly lamest update the game ever got btw)

Don't blame yourself for stupid updatesPeople here are playing just because they have no choice on this moment .

I use all 3.

NikkiBlake - My original character which is now in storage for name-keeping so noone messes around.

MissyB - My DJ alt and just logged in for DJ purposes.

Nikki - My current main character I just got recently when my forum name was available in game again.

When I tried to check for my name availability (before the update that charged xGold for new characters) I had NikkiB as kind of placeholder but never used it public. Now its taken by another player so if you see her its not me :)

I use all 3.

NikkiBlake - My original character which is now in storage for name-keeping so noone messes around.

MissyB - My DJ alt and just logged in for DJ purposes.

Nikki - My current main character I just got recently when my forum name was available in game again.

When I tried to check for my name availability (before the update that charged xGold for new characters) I had NikkiB as kind of placeholder but never used it public. Now its taken by another player so if you see her its not me :)

Love the names.... If that is a photo of yourself here... THE NAME NIKKI.. fits YOU.. gorgeous!!! <3 Thank you for posting :)

Well really isnt anyones business except mine if i have multiple avatars.  But i have to agree with one of the people commented earlier.  You dont always want to be recognized when u log on by everyone.  No offense to all that i have on my friends list but at times u just want to experience new people without having to excuse yourself from the incoming chat and some may feel hurt when u do have to explain yourself.  Besides i have at times have more than one.  And i try to give them a different personality if i can i want some fantasy at times.  If that offends some people well i dont give a fuck, sorry but i wouldnt hold it against u if u do the same.  With that said do the math with the xgold.  Log in everynite even if only for a minute get gold log off in about 40 days you have the coin to make another avatar.  Play it for 40 days, if u dont want to keep delete get coins back by another. If my understanding of the by back process is correct its self perpetuating after the second one.  And there really is not much to spend the coins on other than that.  Oh yes that silly marriage thing if that is your choice, other than that, oh unless u visit the gift prostitutes which serves a purpose that i support the ladies of the evening.  In the end you will never know if its me or not.  Annoying isnt it,  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Not annoying at all! Actually, just like anyone else, YOU are allowed to play this game AS YOU CHOOSE ;) .... if you want to fulfill fantasies with one, and be something else with the others... I CAN'T say I BLAME you one bit... sometimes a little privacy is needed. It's better than hiding in your room.. :) I say have fun @ doing what you enjoy doing. Thanks for sharing :)))) Also, that's the reason I put the "option" "It's none of your business"... hahahahah ... because of those like yourself.... It really isn't anyone's business, but I am grateful you did share! :)

Removed all the bickering. It's new year, can we please stop fighting.

Also we already have this topic :

Why multiple avatars per account?

Can we please keep the opinions there, instead of turning this topic into yet another debate on the same matter.

Edit : the debate on last page wasn't deleted, but has been moved to the other topic

Removed all the bickering. It's new year, can we please stop fighting.

Also we already have this topic :

Why multiple avatars per account?

Can we please keep the opinions there, instead of turning this topic into yet another debate on the same matter.

Edit : the debate on last page wasn't deleted, but has been moved to the other topic

Well, IN ALL FAIRNESS to those like myself WHO ARE NEW to the game and forum.. I NEVER FOUND the other topic... but then again maybe the way I TYPED it didn't help me find it either... AGREED on the comment "NO BICKERING, it's NEW YEARS" :) but still.... this forum was created b/c I was curious... and DID NOT INTEND FOR THERE TO BE FIGHTING.. I'm a PEACEFUL PLAYER... and enjoy the forums... SO it CAN JUST BE DELETED ENTIRELY... My intentions weren't for fighting here....

You misunderstood me.

I meant we should stick to reply to the question you asked here, and have the developped discussion on the other topic for whoever wants to. Instead of turning this topic into the other one.

My post wasn't directed at your topic, and was only due to the one on one fight that happened here, but let's get back to topic, shall we :)

You misunderstood me.

I meant we should stick to reply to the question you asked here, and have the developped discussion on the other topic for whoever wants to. Instead of turning this topic into the other one.

My post wasn't directed at your topic, and was only due to the one on one fight that happened here, but let's get back to topic, shall we :)

Ahhhh ok.. TY Shanti :) that  makes me feel better :) hugs...

thats what you get when you call someone rude :P Dont make me hijack this thread :P

... smiles..... shakes head.... ALMOST WANTS YOU TO HIJACK THIS THREAD!!!

(and you are rude... but you can also be FUN... you forgot that I said THAT PART.. you are a selective reader... grins)