3DXChat Community

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

PrimmPriss

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

• I have one avi. "Screw it, ones' enough"!
    • I have more than one avi. "BECAUSE I like it like that; I used each one for different reasons"! #1 BeCaUsE I CHOOSE ToO!
    • "I choose to not say, b/c it's honestly NOONES Business"!

I have three. everyone knows two of them. not many know the 3rd. dont date with the 3rd so really nobodies business. 

Having said that, This topic is going to go to shit. Everytime its brought up people freak out so dont be shocked when it does. Not to mention very few are going to be honest. A majority of your new people are actually just recycled avis

I have three. everyone knows two of them. not many know the 3rd. dont date with the 3rd so really nobodies business.

Having said that, This topic is going to go to shit. Everytime its brought up people freak out so dont be shocked when it does. Not to mention very few are going to be honest. A majority of your new people are actually just recycled avis

I agree compleatly with this. Just wait for it. also there Are several other topics on this forum about multiple avis per account. Well there was. They prob all merged to 1.

Here's one http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/456-why-multiple-avatars-per-account/page-6?hl=multiple&do=findComment&comment=22370

P.s. An I have 3

I agree compleatly with this. Just wait for it. also there Are several other topics on this forum about multiple avis per account. Well there was. They prob all merged to 1.

Here's one http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/456-why-multiple-avatars-per-account/page-6?hl=multiple&do=findComment&comment=22370

P.s. An I have 3

ofc you do, You are highly intelligent :P

31736665.jpg

P.s. An I have 3

Ty Pashion ;) well I just may close this one.. and come UP with a better topic verses the one I wanted to learn about.. :) xoxo

I have 3, my second I use to have for when my bf came in and we wanted to be alone which I hardly use now, mainly just to experiment with rooms.

The third is a guy I have never taken out of the rooms or even logged in with, he is just there to check out new poses as I don't like the way bob looks. (sorry to anyone that looks like bob)

I have 3 but everyone knows of them, they are all guys, MrAsh my main that everyone knows me on. DJAsh which I only log on when I am doing live music performances and Ashbash which is the same as my forum account name, but was there primarily to keep the name reserved to avoid it being used by another person and everyone getting confused (Already happened once when there was a female called Ashbashh with two H's at the end)

RobT, on 26 Dec 2015 - 6:04 PM, said:snapback.png

Here's one http://3dxforum.com/...iple#entry22370

P.s. An I have 3 

I Agree with Rob and Pahion this is going to go bad Fast, 

I also have 3 Avi anyone that knows me know who they are. 

and to my JoweyM/Jowie Love both avi's 

I have 3, my second I use to have for when my bf came in and we wanted to be alone which I hardly use now, mainly just to experiment with rooms.

The third is a guy I have never taken out of the rooms or even logged in with, he is just there to check out new poses as I don't like the way bob looks. (sorry to anyone that looks like bob)

Dies laffin'! Thank you Twiggy... now see... I LOVED that response.. hahaha.. This game is suppose to be about fun.. who gives a shit what anyone has.. its fun to just hear stories like this... and YES... BOB... I will just say... BLESS.. hahahahahahh!!!!!

I have one at the moment but not by choice!

Like a fool i deleted my other two a few days before the stupid update that charged us for them and ran out of xgold. :( ( the single handedly lamest update the game ever got btw)

Soon I will have enough saved up for another to toy around with. Build a new room. Maybe make a new cage to capture friends in on a succubus or something :P

I have 3 but everyone knows of them, they are all guys, MrAsh my main that everyone knows me on. DJAsh which I only log on when I am doing live music performances and Ashbash which is the same as my forum account name, but was there primarily to keep the name reserved to avoid it being used by another person and everyone getting confused (Already happened once when there was a female called Ashbashh with two H's at the end)

Love it Ash!!!! You know, every time I saw the name MrAsh I wondered if that was you!!! ;) Now I know...... haha .... Thank you 

I have one at the moment but not by choice!

Like a fool i deleted my other two a few days before the stupid update that charged us for them and ran out of xgold. :( ( the single handedly lamest update the game ever got btw)

Soon I will have enough saved up for another to toy around with. Build a new room. Maybe make a new cage to capture friends in on a succubus or something :P

Nothing wrong with wanting more... but HELL YEAH.. what a bummer to delete 2 before the new update O.O ... I know you were pissed.. hahaha... Love the idea "make a new cage to capture friends in on a succubus or something" ;) hahaha

I had Eukro the female character, Rouke the male character (see what I did there.) And I used the 3rd alt slot that I used to make one off characters to sneak around checking out who my partners were hooking up with when they thought I was offline.

LOVE IT!!!!! I love the way you did those names... pretty kickass if you ask me!!! I would think most would use the 3rd character to be one to check up on someone you are with.. pfft... Thats totally a CHIC!!!! hahahahhaha... and men do it too... :P Love the honesty!

Have 6 caracters and 2 account, but don't get me wrong, It happened only 1 time tried playing both account at the same time for only 2 weeks to see if was possible , my graphic card never crashed btw.At the end, I paid the price by did so, that turned in real drama shit cause ppl's around (Also my best friends and lover) thought i mindplayed them and spying in they're back . I lost many of my friends too :(

But fuck it, I still keeping them cause I like to roleplay , idgas what ppl's think about me, I'm honest with everyone ,the only thing i hate to mention is my real life gender ,cause it may affect my roleplay in the role gender i play.

My main one is Briana , but this month, she took a break ...now i play mostly Sarah Connor

post-5159-0-27249400-1451205029.jpgpost-5159-0-75745500-1451204778_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-76889800-1451204808_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-57369800-1451204817_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-34717200-1451204827_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-91802200-1451204983_thumb.png

oh! I forgot to say CaptJohnDoe crashed with his A-10 warthog last time, but he ejected at the last second, he still alive hopefuly!

no pix of him.sorry

Have 6 caracters and 2 account, but don't get me wrong, It happened only 1 time tried playing both account at the same time for only 2 weeks to see if was possible , my graphic card never crashed btw.At the end, I paid the price by did so, that turned in real drama shit cause ppl's around (Also my best friends and lover) thought i mindplayed them and spying in they're back . I lost many of my friends too :(

But fuck it, I still keeping them cause I like to roleplay , idgas what ppl's think about me, I'm honest with everyone ,the only thing i hate to mention is my real life gender ,cause it may affect my roleplay in the role gender i play.

My main one is Briana , but this month, she took a break ...now i play mostly Sarah Connor

attachicon.gifJoan Jett.jpgattachicon.gifjoan-jett-style-ft.jpgattachicon.giflatest.jpgattachicon.gifH3.jpgattachicon.gif1373949677018.jpgattachicon.gifJolie Bianka.png

oh! I forgot to say CaptJohnDoe crashed with his A-10 warthog last time, but he ejected at the last second, he still alive hopefuly!

no pix of him.sorry

Ooooooo.... and HELL's YESSSS to the name Sarah Connor... Loved her when I was growing up.... HOTNESS!!! Love that you don't give a shit either... <3 hahhahaha... *speaks like the terminator* Sarah Connor....hahahhahah