3DXChat Community

Rexxy

20 min

Oh ok... Was going to say I've had to wait ages sometimes... But not that long...

What's your internet download speed running at?

I could play earlier.

I could play earlier.

So is this problem isolated to one short period of time or is occurring at different times of day? If it's isolated I would leave it til tomorrow. Internet traffic is high atm - my TV streaming has been awful tonight and it's never normally a problem and my ISP doesn't throttle either like most ISPs.

So is this problem isolated to one short period of time or is occurring at different times of day? If it's isolated I would leave it til tomorrow. Internet traffic is high atm - my TV streaming has been awful tonight and it's never normally a problem and my ISP doesn't throttle either like most

It lasts for 3 days

warning-yellow-tape-featured.jpeg

THIS POST MAY AND DOES CONTAIN CONTENT, THAT MAYBE WILL LET THE

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.g

sometimes peak out just a lill to high, so please, please,
only enter that spoiler below, if ur havn probs and time
like querida and cant join 3dx atm anyway, think that
life isnt to short at all and entering it ofc by
accepting all unknown terms at ur own risk^^

hey there and just as a quick, repeatingly and last info in advance again: [warning|attentione|achtung|var uppmärksam]: if u (who ever is reading this now) thinks that ur life is anyway - way short, then: 1st) ur totally right! so: 2nd) stop reading this post n spoiler immediately - i repeat: stop reading it NOW!! and save atleast ur lifetime, because: 3rd) fuk, i forgot...ah yes^^ cause the "non-existing answer" in this post, will and can not help to slove this problem at all - unfortunatly...not^^

... it just loads forever...

yap, it does...had the same isssue as i started h3re last year in the first 2-3 monsths may|july maybe for about mhmm 2-3 or more times, but less than a handfull of fingercounts and yeah, i know, feel and admit it (in those days 4 me) that sucked so totally when it happend, vomit, flame, anger shout n bla^^ (infront of my pc screen ofc and not in the forum or WC, but it sometimes sure just felt a lill bit like down here, with this well known beligium dude^^

tumblr_mkp62p1PSp1r04g55o1_500.gif

was absolutely normal "in those needles days" when "they" were just super fresh in ones arms like in that link <-- inserted before hahaaa but nowerdays, i see and feel about that mucho relaxter as u may notice me now writn here, but once also that wont help ya and ill better stop "that crap" of writn "bs" in here now and if id knew myself, what it was or is, that causes this connect prob randomly to some ppl and or sporadicly in a while and to some: maybe even not at all, who knows!?! well, then u would have seen and read it already in the last or first 29,7 secs in this post, thats nearly and maybe gettn a complete waste of time to write or read all this and also carlessly using webspace on the server where this forum is hosted, much more useable and u bet more sense^^

in my case, when taht what u discribed happend to me, i always could log in and play a few hours later, lol, or atleast and latest the next day, mega lol! i just dont remember any more that well and i also may have reinstalled it, waht i had, but only a few times as mentioned above, due mentioned issues in this topic and others here in the support area!! maybe installed it new twice cause of that and maybe the same install ammount (+/- 2) cause of other reason(s), that atleast at this point whilse writtn here to ya, are not at any point of any intrest 4 me now anymore, just like this whole omg, way to long gottn post and so last i must confess, i never did and had to clean my registry, but i u bet i would have done, if nothing else woudl have worked...in those days^^ again, usually, however, i just could play hours later again without doing anything at all, except waitn ofc and the best and biggest mysterious thing of all was:

that since that last summer: i never had that prob ever again!

so, i could try my luck and sneak into the data center | server room and just pull some cabels
here and there just to help u and switch some ofm wild around like at the lottery but if
something goes wrong and the whole ppl that are online now, are suddenly kicked of the
server and still couldnt even use, our why ever, simply not even for a test activated
integrated forumchat-feature, thats a build in tool in this board software and
would be enabled fukn faster as anyone even can reads this post

wires_A_Server_Room_Nightmare.jpg

well, but then ill know 4 sure, i would be the most hunted chicka
in the game for quiet a while when entering it not in stealth^^
an u also know
pretty well, can imagine'n dont have to guess,

that it would remind me and all of us of an old frankenstein
hw movie,where all villagers @ the end all chase that "alt"
out of their village!!and who ever even got readn this far
here knows bout the risk, playn lottery in a server room
and to make my post atleast a bit more "useful" now or
givn it more "sense": 1st one saying codeword called:
"frankenstein" to me ingame, wins a quick long fuk
or whatever is arranged and guess what:this time
its totally free^^ jokn ofc, mabye...maybr not^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7h5r1SK-lE

oki doki, nuff nonsens here now, hope i could make ur time go by
a lill faster, if u still couldnt connect yet querida and
finally do the one and only thing, that i actually only
was initially going to do first and just leave ya
in a very short way, some good luck wishes:

61888515.jpg

- and forum now closes, 4 a while me must -

ps:
this post will probably destroy itself in under 48f from now^^

Explosion-Image-by-US-Department-of-Defe

warning-yellow-tape-featured.jpeg

THIS POST MAY AND DOES CONTAIN CONTENT, THAT MAYBE WILL LET THE

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.g

sometimes peak out just a lill to high, so please, please,

only enter that spoiler below, if ur havn probs and time

like querida and cant join 3dx atm anyway, think that

life isnt to short at all and entering it ofc by

accepting all unknown terms at ur own risk^^

hey there and just as a quick, repeatingly and last info in advance again: [warning|attentione|achtung|var uppmärksam]: if u (who ever is reading this now) thinks that ur life is anyway - way short, then: 1st) ur totally right! so: 2nd) stop reading this post n spoiler immediately - i repeat: stop reading it NOW!! and save atleast ur lifetime, because: 3rd) fuk, i forgot...ah yes^^ cause the "non-existing answer" in this post, will and can not help to slove this problem at all - unfortunatly...not^^

yap, it does...had the same isssue as i started h3re last year in the first 2-3 monsths may|july maybe for about mhmm 2-3 or more times, but less than a handfull of fingercounts and yeah, i know, feel and admit it (in those days 4 me) that sucked so totally when it happend, vomit, flame, anger shout n bla^^ (infront of my pc screen ofc and not in the forum or WC, but it sometimes sure just felt a lill bit like down here, with this well known beligium dude^^

tumblr_mkp62p1PSp1r04g55o1_500.gif

was absolutely normal "in those needles days" when "they" were just super fresh in ones arms like in that link <-- inserted before hahaaa but nowerdays, i see and feel about that mucho relaxter as u may notice me now writn here, but once also that wont help ya and ill better stop "that crap" of writn "bs" in here now and if id knew myself, what it was or is, that causes this connect prob randomly to some ppl and or sporadicly in a while and to some: maybe even not at all, who knows!?! well, then u would have seen and read it already in the last or first 29,7 secs in this post, thats nearly and maybe gettn a complete waste of time to write or read all this and also carlessly using webspace on the server where this forum is hosted, much more useable and u bet more sense^^

in my case, when taht what u discribed happend to me, i always could log in and play a few hours later, lol, or atleast and latest the next day, mega lol! i just dont remember any more that well and i also may have reinstalled it, waht i had, but only a few times as mentioned above, due mentioned issues in this topic and others here in the support area!! maybe installed it new twice cause of that and maybe the same install ammount (+/- 2) cause of other reason(s), that atleast at this point whilse writtn here to ya, are not at any point of any intrest 4 me now anymore, just like this whole omg, way to long gottn post and so last i must confess, i never did and had to clean my registry, but i u bet i would have done, if nothing else woudl have worked...in those days^^ again, usually, however, i just could play hours later again without doing anything at all, except waitn ofc and the best and biggest mysterious thing of all was:

that since that last summer: i never had that prob ever again!

so, i could try my luck and sneak into the data center | server room and just pull some cabels

here and there just to help u and switch some ofm wild around like at the lottery but if

something goes wrong and the whole ppl that are online now, are suddenly kicked of the

server and still couldnt even use, our why ever, simply not even for a test activated

integrated forumchat-feature, thats a build in tool in this board software and

would be enabled fukn faster as anyone even can reads this post

wires_A_Server_Room_Nightmare.jpg

well, but then ill know 4 sure, i would be the most hunted chicka

in the game for quiet a while when entering it not in stealth^^

an u also know pretty well, can imagine'n dont have to guess,

that it would remind me and all of us of an old frankenstein

hw movie,where all villagers @ the end all chase that "alt"

out of their village!!and who ever even got readn this far

here knows bout the risk, playn lottery in a server room

and to make my post atleast a bit more "useful" now or

givn it more "sense": 1st one saying codeword called:

"frankenstein" to me ingame, wins a quick long fuk

or whatever is arranged and guess what:this time

its totally free^^ jokn ofc, mabye...maybr not^^

oki doki, nuff nonsens here now, hope i could make ur time go by

a lill faster, if u still couldnt connect yet querida and

finally do the one and only thing, that i actually only

was initially going to do first and just leave ya

in a very short way, some good luck wishes:

61888515.jpg

- and forum now closes, 4 a while me must -

ps:

this post will probably destroy itself in under 48f from now^^

Explosion-Image-by-US-Department-of-Defe

• 2 weeks later...

Some days i can log on instantly, other days it takes 15-20 minutes to login, then another to load my avi.

Its been like this since i started playing last june/july.

I've completely wiped and reinstalled a few times now.

Nothing works.
Currently trying to login right now, been a while already.
Yesteray was the same, day before that was instant. Really not sure why it randomly does this to me.

Please halp.

Edited by Shanti
topic "15-20 minute loading times randomly" merged here