3DXChat Community

**Contest** Room 1 decorating contest. Winner receives a year subscription to 3DXChat!

Guest RobT

Ive decided to run a contest for the best room 1 decorating job. Winner will receive a year free of 3dx that i have purchased and sent activation code to Ash to award the winner. My plan is for anyone that submits the room in the contest, the winner will be selected by a panel of 4-5 people Just a side note, i will be using the room for my room 1. 

If you are interested shoot me a pm .

Decided to add a 2nd and third place prize. i was going to buy a 6 month sub for 2nd place but with sale a year cost same so 2nd place will also be a year and 3rd place will have to be a month sub

Rules

Deadline is Jan 3rd

1- one entry per person

2- Panel of 4 or 5 people will judge

3- winner will be sent the act code for the year sub by ash at conclusion of judging.

4- only thing i ask that its room 1

5- no CE stuff allowed

I won't participate but it sure is a good idea. Especially with the cost of a sub right now.

Not too sure about the details of the contest but enjoy. :)

Nice idea, but... What about "cheat engine"?

he stated no ce in the rules. 

I love this idea rob. also making it no ce or other 3rd party software makes it fair to the entire community 

Rules

Deadline is Christmas (25th)

1- one entry per person

2- every room that is in contest will be put in a poll to pick the winner by everyone in forums. 

3- winner will be sent the act code for the year sub by ash at conclusion of judging.

4- only thing i ask that its room 1

5- no CE stuff allowed

Thanks Pash. My reasons were mostly selfish. I plan on actually using the winning room for my room one and i dont use CE. So had i allowed it and a room with it won, I would be SOL 

Decided to add a 2nd and third place prize. i was going to buy a 6 month sub for 2nd place but with sale a year cost same so 2nd place will also be a year and 3rd place will have to be a month sub

Wow RobT :blink::huh:

I'm speechless! That's a big Christmas gift of you for the Community!

Thank you very much :) 

thank-you-clipart-funny-thank_you_image_

Wow RobT :blink::huh:

I'm speechless! That's a big Christmas gift of you for the Community!

Thank you very much :)

thank-you-clipart-funny-thank_you_image_

NP, I love xmas. and alot has happened to me this year and just thought i would try to give back a little in my own way. 

15379904.gif

i had this idea as we chattet before (with a 2nd and 3rd place) and if my new job had started already this year, i would helped ya out with da other money for those 2|3 place prices^^ well next time if there will be another contest, i will^^

btw, just a idea and tip, once xmas time is coming up and some pll maybe be already on holiday, why not extend, lenghten or stretch the deadline a bit up more to maybe 4 example 2 weeks!?!? up till 3th of january, instead of only 6 days and last day of ending on the second xmas day^^

just thinkin and typin with 2 cents

15379904.gif

i had this idea as we chattet before (with a 2nd and 3rd place) and if my new job had started already this year, i would helped ya out with da other money for those 2|3 place prices^^ well next time if there will be another contest, i will^^

btw, just a idea and tip, once xmas time is coming up and some pll maybe be already on holiday, why not extend, lenghten or stretch the deadline a bit up more to maybe 4 example 2 weeks!?!? up till 3th of january, instead of only 6 days and last day of ending on the second xmas day^^

just thinkin and typin with 2 cents

Thats a good idea. I will do that