3DXChat Community

Democracy in 3DX

Girlie

dont you think we need more avi custumization, more feature for our rooms and stuff like that dear princess Akali?

Well I hope this wasn't to mean before shanti edited. I was just saying since the dances are already made and done if it's not to hard to give us all the option to dance all the dances so we have other ways to enjoy ourselves while updates are being done! And I'm not princess Akali I'm just Akali!

dont you think we need more avi custumization, more feature for our rooms and stuff like that dear princess Akali? 

The fact that you keep complaining like this means that you clearly still miss the whole point. You're essentially demanding French to create the content YOU want when:

• She's spending HER free time to add things to the game,
  • You're NOT paying her so you have no right to tell her what she will spend her free time on and what she will try to make. It's free content, take it as it is.

If a dance pose is added people complain about not having enough sex poses. If a sexpose is added people complain about them not beeing FFF/MMM. If they add more FFF/MMM poses people complain that transgender is left out. If transgender pose is added, straight people feel left out and complain. When straight pose is added, someone complains not having enough clothes and that there are useless sexposes added all the time.

Theres never enough content added, and if there is, it isnt the right content. This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Let us call this as the new fashion of some people but that's exactly the point.

Also is nothing wrong about Constructive critics. But the kind for critics and complain becomes more and more rude and disrespectful :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZUB0SmE88

Let us call this as the new fashion of some people but that's exactly the point.

Also is nothing wrong about Constructive critics. But the kind for critics and complain becomes more and more rude and disrespectful :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZUB0SmE88

Well, it is not really a new fashion and here why :

Some part of the community are getting left out and it not because some players are happy with the content that everyone is.

I think most of the players that are in 3dxchat are still in the game for the sexual content and for part of the community it be really poor for the last year.

For exemple for lesbians since january 2015 :

They for actually 4 sex poses and one of them was recycle from the pose they had already.

Someone could argue that they got the strap on and they actually got more poses then 4 for the last years, well yes, but not really since it would be like if we had a bunch of MF pose and all of them is the guy getting fuck by the girls with a strap on. Some would like it but it wouldn't take much time before a lot of heterosexual start to complained about the poses especially if it most of the poses you get in a year.

And heterosexual for the threesome for quite a while now and there no plan to add it for the lesbians and gays.

So, I will state it clearly, it not about a fashion of complaining but it about equality and it is something that is important. I understand that the develloppement team are usually working at a slow pace and it what I am used too, but since we are in the dark about the game develloppement it is quite easy to feel left out when you see the choice of update that are coming to the game.

The sexual content should be updated on a regular fashion and it should be updated for everyone. If you fail that basic requirement, then you will get people complaining and with good reason.

There something as worrying then pretending that getting upset is fashionable, it the people that are just happy with everything and are blind to people woe as they are push on the side of the sexual update and then pretend that everything is ok. Trying to pretend that everything is fine and mute the conscern of the part of the community about the direction of the game is taking is dangerous and could encourage the sentiment of being left out.

The dev also need to clarified they vision about the game and especially the vision about there sexual content. They need to bring or tunes there location to be interesting for the more casual social player and sexually interesting for people that want to live fantasy. This is my main critic about what I saw on screenshot of the new club, it a place I would go party, sure, but it not a place I would want to have sex.

So, it is important that criticism stay constructive and yes, a lot of opinions are not, but it is really dangerous to dismiss people complain as some kind of fashion and it on the long run if you discourage people to voice there critic it will hurt the community more then a few possible bikering.

Some part of the community are getting left out and it not because some players are happy with the content that everyone is. 

I think most of the players that are in 3dxchat are still in the game for the sexual content and for part of the community it be really poor for the last year. 

They for actually 4 sex poses and one of them was recycle from the pose they had already. 

Someone could argue that they got the strap on and they actually got more poses then 4 for the last years, well yes, but not really since it would be like if we had a bunch of MF pose and all of them is the guy getting fuck by the girls with a strap on. Some would like it but it wouldn't take much time before a lot of heterosexual start to complained about the poses especially if it most of the poses you get in a year. 

And heterosexual for the threesome for quite a while now and there no plan to add it for the lesbians and gays. 

So, I will state it clearly, it not about a fashion of complaining but it about equality and it is something that is important. I understand that the develloppement team are usually working at a slow pace and it what I am used too, but since we are in the dark about the game develloppement it is quite easy to feel left out when you see the choice of update that are coming to the game. 

The sexual content should be updated on a regular fashion and it should be updated for everyone. If you fail that basic requirement, then you will get people complaining and with good reason. 

There something as worrying then pretending that getting upset is fashionable, it the people that are just happy with everything and are blind to people woe as they are push on the side of the sexual update and then pretend that everything is ok. Trying to pretend that everything is fine and mute the conscern of the part of the community about the direction of the game is taking is dangerous and could encourage the sentiment of being left out.

The dev also need to clarified they vision about the game and especially the vision about there sexual content. They need to bring or tunes there location to be interesting for the more casual social player and sexually interesting for people that want to live fantasy. This is my main critic about what I saw on screenshot of the new club, it a place I would go party, sure, but it not a player I would want to have sex.  

So, it is important that criticism stay constructive and yes, a lot of opinions are not, but it is really dangerous to dismiss people complain as some kind of fashion and it on the long run if you discourage people to voice there critic it will hurt the community more then a few possible bikering.  

Agrees with Skar. Very well said Skar :)  

The dev also need to clarified they vision about the game and especially the vision about there sexual content. They need to bring or tunes there location to be interesting for the more casual social player and sexually interesting for people that want to live fantasy. This is my main critic about what I saw on screenshot of the new club, it a place I would go party, sure, but it not a place I would want to have sex.

Agree with you dear. Thought I wouldn't expect mature reply because from what I seen is the same people who had updates catered to them lately (ie most of this year)

( all the social stuff zone, dances, clothes, home customization etc ) Seems to run around and said that we dislike every update without even taking the fact that we don't and we like the social stuff however this year been full of social and UI and all the other stuff.

Enough is enough and perhaps this game should cater to all their audiences and not just the social group. So they just run around using strawman arguments how everyone is unhappy and no update would please anyone. Update also doesn't mean to please everyone but to please every group once in a while.

Instead of tunnel vision into one kind of updates for whole year. That's why it's important to rotate them.

As I said do this devs >

• week 1 - POSE for ALL
  • week 2 - Clothing / home item or some other character or environment fix such as earning, tattoos, big bonfire in middle of love island etc.
  • week 3 - New UI element or quality of life feature such as camera, gallery etc
  • week 4 - Port of old pose for all genders / new dance, or emotion - ( this would pretty much get erased in half year as all poses would be ported at this pace.) and then replaced by dance or wave or applause like animations.
  • + some big feature such as PM from friendlist or gallery, new zone - every half year to year.
  • Jump to week 1

Something like this calendar

Every single person would be happy,

People that who would be complaining would 99% be complaining for the complaining and not for the lack of updates / content. Not because lack of content or development direction

I would really want to see some dev here flip and for example spent whole 2016 on MMM poses and nothing else so by the end of 2016 we would have 30 MMM and nothing else for whole year. Half of these " social " here who are now happy complained so much year ago when game wasn't catered to them and now is telling us to shut up and be happy. It doesn't work that way.

Lots of people here join for sex, and lots of them leave after month or two, maybe because they got their fix and maybe because there's lack of poses. I heard both arguments.

Lots of people here subscribed for 1 year and lots of those people that I talked in game are saddened how game development went this year.

It's not like you can do anything about it when you are subscribed for 12 months and suddenly development goes from sex game to social game.

If I wanted to play social game there are tons on the market and 3dx with the speed of updates even if they would remove sex aspect would never ever catch to them not in 50 years.

The fact is there's no developer loyalty or anything like that, It only takes someone with similar graphics or better which might happen as 3DX is already at least 4 years old (game had to be in work before it got launched) developer that's active and update their game few times a month, which likely they would do as they would want to be direct competitor to this.

People will jump ship as fast as possible. Only thing holding them would be subscription and maybe friends. Which isn't much.

The thing is game like that can appear next month... or next 5 years, since the whole oculus / htc VR is becoming closer to reality, interactive sex game will be one of the potential markets and it just question when something comes not IF.

It's sad to see one of the mods actively support this kind BS and circle jerk with attitude of " nothing is wrong, I get updates that I like screw you, you just complain without any sense"

Year started good adding everything from social to sex poses and then quickly went into quality of life stuff, camera, galleries, UI, home stuff, new club etc... basically catering to same group.

Same with the dances and clothes that are for certain group. No I don't like caps and No I hate fast dances. I want to see group dances and some class, dresses etc stylish clothes something fancy, not shirt with cunt text and caps to match. (nothing against daria and her prints it was just example)

I guess that's too much to ask for huh?

Too bad this dicsussion is pointless because " social " people here don't look for reason just run with their ear shut " no no no you would bitch about everything lalalalalala, nothing is wrong lalalala" which is far from truth but then, they are going to ignore all the well written replies and just shut people of with this. It's quite sad.

The fact that you keep complaining like this means that you clearly still miss the whole point. You're essentially demanding French to create the content YOU want when:

• She's spending HER free time to add things to the game,
  • You're NOT paying her so you have no right to tell her what she will spend her free time on and what she will try to make. It's free content, take it as it is.

Are you serius or what?

now tell me when i have asked to FT to create something i want. and nobody pointed a gun to her to make the contents she wanted.

I dont talk to FT, i'm asking that to the devs if this is not clear to you.

FIRST, i'm here since 2 years and in all this time i have seen only one update for male clothes and few other for female. 2 damn years.

SECOND, all the male avi look the same, we all are twin but just with  different hair.

those things should be fixed asap, then i guess now we  have dance enough, I'll say again this is a sex game and gameplay should be developed around sex things cause the social part of the game is already good, you have your pretty cool Frisco club and NC, or even User Room where meet ppl and chat, but seriusly, this is a sex game and lack lot of sex related things.

Now if you wanna be nice and stop to be blind...

It's simple.

If people see new content periodically (and I mean new content, not ported stuff or retextured models), they will stay.

If people see the same content over and over again, they'll likely move on to other sites.

As a provider, 3DXChat has the option to run the business model they choose to, regardless of what the users say.

As consumers, we have the option to keep waiting for bigger and better things or simply move on...whatever it works for the parties involved.

What we can't allow is criticizing an user for trying to make things better. I use Marvelous Designs to create mesh clothing pieces. Do I dare to offer them in here for the rest of the users? Not really. Do I want to be able to upload my own clothes? Hell yes!

So this is our reality. People just need to come to terms to it.

I'll say again this is a sex game and gameplay should be developed around sex things cause the social part of the game is already good, you have your pretty cool Frisco club and NC, or even User Room where meet ppl and chat, but seriusly, this is a sex game and lack lot of sex related things.

It isn't only a Sex Game :)

The Name is 3DXChat and the slogan is:

3DXChat - Multiplayer Online 3D Sex Game, Community & Virtual World

Sure for the one is it only a SexGame...

But there are also a lot ppl who see this a bit another!

Personal for me is it a 3D Chat for adults in a Virtual World with a real community with a big part of virtual Sex aspects :)

And all this things want be Developed in the future. :)

And guys i'm talking to all of you now, do the devs have anwser to us in this  post? No they dindt, Gizmo only postend here 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/967-3dxchat-holiday-season/page-4&do=findComment&comment=111391bec its more important take our money than give us some explanation about their plans, about what will come etc... 

Wake up ppl, we are giving our money to ppl that DO NOT TALK WITH THE COMUNITY, we pay for this game and we dont know a damn shit. 

Now Mod are free to edit this post too.

Edit:

@ Achilles: as io said, we have social content enough now dont you think? what the social part need more? tell me pls, i'm very courius.

Has anyone thought for one sec that this stuff might take loads of time? They might have jobs, kids and it is the holidays where most people are out with families , maybe lost a loved one, might be sick and so forth. So try to think about that when you talk about the deva. Everyone has their real lives so keep that in mind and be patient. Trust me I would love to see new stuff just as much as anyone else after being here almost 2 years but keep in my that they might be trying and working as hard as they can to give us what they want and In return we shit on them.

not sure what the devs have to do with french's dances. You sound like an angry dude yet are directing the anger towards the wrong people. Thats like being mad at the police and yelling at the 911 operators 

not sure what the devs have to do with french's dances. You sound like an angry dude yet are directing the anger towards the wrong people. Thats like being mad at the police and yelling at the 911 operators 

At this point it as nothing to do with French dance... -.- you seen to be the one that is obsessing about it. Right now, we are mostly talking about catering to the whole community, including the one that like sex content and the work of the dev team. 

And guys i'm talking to all of you now, do the devs have anwser to us in this  post? No they dindt, Gizmo only postend here 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/967-3dxchat-holiday-season/page-4&do=findComment&comment=111391bec its more important take our money than give us some explanation about their plans, about what will come etc... 

Wake up ppl, we are giving our money to ppl that DO NOT TALK WITH THE COMUNITY, we pay for this game and we dont know a damn shit. 

Now Mod are free to edit this post too.

Edit:

@ Achilles: as io said, we have social content enough now dont you think? what the social part need more? tell me pls, i'm very courius.

Simon please come a bit Down!

You pay a Membership for 3DXChat with access for the game you don't pay for be a part of Developing also you don't pay for Updates.

These are optional things of the Developers...

Well I can argument with the same words. Because I don't want the full Kamasutra in 3D :D

In my eyes should soon become the Male Alts a big part of Developing because there was never many updates for male alts :)

But so or so we can very gladly talk like adults about this, rude words are not needed :)

Or you think the Devs want a rude community for be a part of the optional Developing?

Has anyone thought for one sec that this stuff might take loads of time? They might have jobs, kids and it is the holidays where most people are out with families , maybe lost a loved one, might be sick and so forth. So try to think about that when you talk about the deva. Everyone has their real lives so keep that in mind and be patient. Trust me I would love to see new stuff just as much as anyone else after being here almost 2 years but keep in my that they might be trying and working as hard as they can to give us what they want and In return we shit on them.

Maybe, but the issue as Simon brought ealier and it always was like that since I start playing this game. It the complet lack of communication from the dev team. 

It nothing new, I was bitching about it back in 2013 and it didn't got better, not really. 

Does the Dev are obligated to keep up updated on the game develloppement, no. They are not obligated. Would it be better and preferable, yes. 

At this point it as nothing to do with French dance... -.- you seen to be the one that is obsessing about it. Right now, we are mostly talking about catering to the whole community, including the one that like sex content and the work of the dev team. 

I apologize, i didnt mean to question your lil buddies post. what was i thinking

and if its question the devs involvment or lack of any involvment, there are already 50 posts for that. But i guess its best to turn every post into a post for that. carry on. My apologies

Ok guys. Since this post has morphed into the same tired ass stuff thats in 100 other posts i will let you have at it. may the force be with you or something like that. have a great discussion

Damn this just went to far is so many ways... :huh: 

In my opinion is a great idea and several steps ahead to allow players to participate in the development of dancing, dressing, sexual animations, and even the creation of new places for the game and for all of us that comes included with our subscription...  

we all complain..

we all suggest..

we all want...

and there comes a point when the devs have just to much to do, an "NO ONE IS HAPPY"... so is good to open the chance to anyone with the programming skills to share with us what the do... :)

As for me (that i been in another games like the most of the ppl in this game) the contribution of FrenchTouch comes with a nice quality, and the more she do, the more she will imporve, and also the rest will find and excuse to critique her.

CONGRATULATIONS FRENCH!!!

And as for the haters that make critics, we all have the right to give "an opinion" but certainly the tone came in a "destructive critic" that everyone noted, and that must not be allowed here

I'm eager to see they new contributions from FrenchT and any other player who wants to share something with all of us

Kisses 4 U all... ^_^ 

Maybe, but the issue as Simon brought ealier and it always was like that since I start playing this game. It the complet lack of communication from the dev team.

It nothing new, I was bitching about it back in 2013 and it didn't got better, not really.

Does the Dev are obligated to keep up updated on the game develloppement, no. They are not obligated. Would it be better and preferable, yes.

I was saying in general hun to everything i have seen the past couple days. It wasn't directed at anyone specific. Only helping people remember that it's not just about what they want but to remember to put their selves in their shoes.

I apologize, i didnt mean to question your lil buddies post. what was i thinking

Nah, I am not defending any lil buddies of mine, I actually never talked to Simon ever. I just don't like factually inaccurate statement as he was obviously reaching for the dev in his anger and not Frenchtouch.

my bad. i havent been keeping close eye on it. i keep forgetting that 75 percent of the posters have issues keeping with the same topic instead of always reverting to one of four topics and turning every thread into them.

1-devs suck

2 more sex poses

3- we need the game to be more sim like

4 men playing as woman