3DXChat Community

Democracy in 3DX

Girlie

U can create a new topic with poll

First Choice: Delete the new dance (11 / 12 / 13)

Second Choice: Don't touch

This is a suggestion, this will help the community make a choice.

Regards. <3

Dont be childish now, nobody pointed at you, but at the devs, how does that come you made 3 dance in less then one month and they are not able to add some poses in a month? what the Devs are doing with our money? that what im wondering.

Why there is not a schedule about what is coming?

I tel you a story now:

Star Citizen raised 100 mln dollar in 3 years by donation, and you know how? bec they talk with the comunity, they let ppl know what they are doing. ofc those games are totally diffrent and that game does not have nmothing to do with Star Citizen but since we sped money in here i will be happy to know wtf they are doing.

no one is pointing at you FT

unfortunally the devs will be not available till 2016 , why you have to do the work for 3dx(sex)Chat

33f053826821ccfc167300db0d361280.jpg devs are enjoying our spend $ and € at the Bahamas

Honestly the main issue I have with frenchie updates is that me and many others I spoke in game feel like devs are using frenchie work to slack on their work.

Updates been lately abysmal almost non existent from dev side. I don't count the new objects that were ctrl c from club to ctrl v to homes as update.

To me it seems that devs are using the frenchie content to slack. Thus I treat her updates like any other in the game.

Second thing is ...

This isn't Second life or some RLC. When one thing looks like trash and other thing look good and it should never became that place.

( and no by this i don't mean frenchie work but overall )

This game have standard and that standard should be kept.

If people think as professional dancers in REAL LIFE that this dance it's bugged or too sped up they have right to voice their feedback to get it fixed.

Va donc demander ça à Frenchy au lieu de lancer des suppositions ridicule en terme d'abus par les developpeurs pour qu'ils en fassent moins de leurs coté en profitant du fait qu'elle offre c'est service, tu le sait tu vraiment c'est quoi leurs entente? Non,donc, c'est elle la personne concerné a ce que je sache et c'est elle qui a négocier SES CONDITIONS avec ceux-çi, ne parler pas pour rien dire .

Va donc demander ça à Frenchy au lieu de lancer des suppositions ridicule en terme d'abus par les developpeurs pour qu'ils en fassent moins de leurs coté en profitant du fait qu'elle offre c'est service, tu le sait tu vraiment c'est quoi leurs entente? Non,donc, c'est elle la personne concerné a ce que je sache et c'est elle qui a négocier SES CONDITIONS avec ceux-çi, ne parler pas pour rien dire .

umm sorry.. me not know frenchie :P

OK I have posted this on the poll thread made by FT she knows she seen it just thought I add this thanks as many times as I see her being concerned about people who do not like the new dances, moves or how you wanna call them. I think they are fun and that she sure can move faster than the devs she must be SUPERWOMAN that she can do what they cant in so long time and they, hear this, get payed for the job... well done devs (sarcastic of course).

Thank you for all the time and all the thinking you put up in this game French. I am glad that you can help them, please do not mind the discordance in the comments some people will understand some others not, you dedicate your free time for us and tho I know you can't just put it behind you I ask you to do not think to much on them and to do as you started. You are on a good path but maybe as you can see in this thread that you have started should go on doing the sexual content ( as it is first and foremost a sex game and many members forget that), and please add some BDSM devs never heard of  :P, try make if possible some diversions of the already existent poses as suggested up, plus try convince the devs let all clothes fully editable on color versions so for a while all of us (or as comes out form your poll most of us hehe) will be more quiet about it lol.

Again thank you very much and btw sorry I forget, I do not know why Achilles have closed the other topic wanted to say all this there but no chance. I think everyone was saying their opinion we can't please everyone and yes some could have been more mild but again can't start educate people now  :), the devs should understand they are the ones creating the dissensions between them and people, between people and other people here cause they lack a trajectory, they have to figure fast what they want a sex related game or a simple one of the thousand social sites out there cause people waiting long for new updates for more content and in the end they get so less and some can't not let the steam out and come here and vent. So please devs make your mind and let us know so we know we keep pay or go other places closer to our individual needs.Ty FT you are the best. :P :*:* keep the good work and thoughts running hehe:).

SEE YOU ALL IN GAME HAVE FUN PEOPLE IT'S WHY WE PAY!

thank FT to share your video with us.

Now, just another thing i want to complain about:

look at this topic http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/page-5

Devs do not even bother to post things they are working on. last post is more than one month ago. What the matter of keep your things secret to the comunity? Dear devs dont you think will be better for your business to keep the comunity informed on what are you working on? dont you think that will halp your business?

just m,y 2 cent

Sorry if this is not the place to ask this, but please ... tell me this is just a phase. Devs are on ... vacation, right? And they will come back ... 

Asking because im pretty new to this game.

I played a game like this before and really loved until the Devs decided to slowly work on it and even stop releasing updates. And i was sad ...

I'm loving this game, great community, beautiful graphics and animations ... i just dont want to see it die too :(

Sorry if this is not the place to ask this, but please ... tell me this is just a phase. Devs are on ... vacation, right? And they will come back ... 
Asking because im pretty new to this game.

I played a game like this before and really loved until the Devs decided to slowly work on it and even stop releasing updates. And i was sad ...

I'm loving this game, great community, beautiful graphics and animations ... i just dont want to see it die too :(

Sorry hun, this is normal...shame isn't it?

there's been times last year when there was no sex update for over 8 months.

most updates unfortunately happened when people picked pitchforks and started to protest. That usually kicked development for month or two before fading away again.

Don't expect much...If you like I don't mind telling you more in the game.

But yeah... sorry sweetie. Most people here stay for friends and not for the content.

Just for the record, there is a big difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism.

There is a big gap between saying the dances are bugged, or too fast or too slow, or even that the user updates are coming in the way of contents provided by the devs, and coming up on the forum and saying :

First addition (dance 11) was a failure but we all laughed so much that it was also a success :)

Dance 12 and 13 are complete failures both of them .

Many may be saying it wasn't targetted at the creator or try to sugarcoat it, but it is. I don't see that as criticism, it's disrespect. Disrespect for the users who took their own time and ressources to provide for us. Regardless of the creator, whether its Frenchtouchs, or Solen, or RodolfoValentino, or XDariaX (sorry if I forget any) who have all contributed to the game. They don't deserve this disrespect.

And let's not be kidding anyone, might it have been a friend of yours who made a content and it was called a failure openly on the forum, you'd be battling for them and for respect be shown towards them.  I dare anyone to say otherwise in all honesty.

Good luck basing "democracy" on disrespect.

Just for the record, there is a big difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism.

There is a big gap between saying the dances are bugged, or too fast or too slow, or even that the user updates are coming in the way of contents provided by the devs, and coming up on the forum and saying :

Many may be saying it wasn't targetted at the creator or try to sugarcoat it, but it is. I don't see that as criticism, it's disrespect. Disrespect for the users who took their own time and ressources to provide for us. Regardless of the creator, whether its Frenchtouchs, or Solen, or RodolfoValentino, or XDariaX (sorry if I forget any) who have all contributed to the game. They don't deserve this disrespect.

And let's not be kidding anyone, might it have been a friend of yours who made a content and it was called a failure openly on the forum, you'd be battling for them and for respect be shown towards them.  I dare anyone to say otherwise in all honesty.

That was one post, which could be edited.

His reaction involved his feelings and emotions which should not close whole topic period, he abused his mod power in my mind. I know chill is your friend but sorry he stepped out of line this time. And I don't mind saying it out loud.

OP was respectful enough to not get the topic locked right away,

The few other posts ARE ALWAYS edited before topic get locked off due to drama, there was no drama yet. He locked it out of anger.

Constructive criticism is good for the development process but please actually be constructive. It doesn't matter whether it was designed by an official developer or a community member that has taken the leap into the fray to create things for us. Positive encouragement and critiques isn't too much to ask, right?

I haven't seen the new dances and, whether I end up personally using them or not, I applaud the developers for allowing community members to submit offerings and I especially applaud FrenchTouchs for jumping in and taking advantage of that offering to bring us new things.

The free market of community-made clothing, animations and housing in the game I came from was that place's lifeblood to say the least. If someone creates something here and it makes it into the game and you find you don't enjoy it, simply don't use it. If you think there might be a way to improve it so you WOULD enjoy it, consider sending them a thoughtful suggestion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkp_Dx6VdI

ok freedom of speech and say your mind and state your opinions great.

One can do it in a way that is nice and one can do it in a way that is not nice.

People do it to be constructive and make change and people do it  to be petty and to try to make themselves feel better by making others feel worse.  And most people do it for some combination of the two most of the time.

If you are not aware that your words of critiscism can hurt people no mater your intent then you are straying into clueless jerk territrory.  If you are aware but you do it anyway for no good reason just because you have the right to then you are just a jerk

This is not a specific accusation against anyone and i freely admit to behaving jerkily too often myself.

Just my opinion.

:mellow:

Love, dee

I know chill is your friend but sorry he stepped out of line this time.

This random fact you threw in here has nothing to do with my previous comment.

Unless you just tried to counter my post that I'm just trying to defend a friend too, well.. if it makes you happy :)

My statement was directed at what started all this, and how many things would be prevented, might people think twice before openly being disrespectful on a public forum.

That was one post, which could be edited.

His reaction involved his feelings and emotions which should not close whole topic period, he abused his mod power in my mind. I know chill is your friend but sorry he stepped out of line this time. And I don't mind saying it out loud.

OP was respectful enough to not get the topic locked right away,

The few other posts ARE ALWAYS edited before topic get locked off due to drama, there was no drama yet. He locked it out of anger.

Riela your reply was a FAILURE

we all laughed

Respectful?  Well kind of.  Constructive?  Not really.  Nice?  Not at all

Just my opinion

The last time the devs added dances there were complaints too, only some power mad user given the ability to "moderate" discussions didn't lock the threads. 

Hi Euk!

I understand that any given content from official devs or fellow community members will have some who enjoy it and some who don't. I read the thread that was locked too and I wouldn't describe locking it as the act of someone who is 'power mad'. I thought it was the right thing to do given how some of the posters were voicing their opinions, some of which I found very unnecessarily destructive.

I would suggest that a little diplomacy goes a long way regardless of who one is communicating with, but especially in the case of a fellow community member adding something to your playground for free. Support, encouragement and constructive criticism over being rude and thoughtless and hateful, in my opinion.

If one doesn't appreciate or enjoy the community member offered content, simply don't use it, right?

Agreed Shanti and well said dear! 

I think what Achilles did was the right thing to do before the topic got out of hand. There is a topic in which French shows and post what she is working on. If you wanted to post how you felt about the dances or other things you shouldve put your input

===>>> http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2215-french-touch-photo-album/?hl=french

U can create a new topic with poll

First Choice: Delete the new dance (11 / 12 / 13)

Second Choice: Don't touch

This is a suggestion, this will help the community make a choice.

Regards. <3

I dont think any of them should be deleted hun maybe just take peoples inputs on what should be changed and so on 

For example

Dance 11 could be made shorter so your not humping the air or twerking like 5 times each if that makes sense.

Dance 12 looks like two different dances. The first part of the dance looks like something for hip hop and the second part looks like its a flirty dance. So maybe split it up into two dances, one dance being from the start up until before the move where the hand comes out to the left. And the second dance starting from where the hand comes out to the left to the end of the dance.

Dance 13 I like how it is <3 lol Especially if hip hop or faster paced songs are on!

This ^^^^ is what shouldve been said from the start, by putting input on them or saying what could prob help improve them. Saying things like "First addition (dance 11) was a failure" or "Dance 12 and 13 are complete failures both of them" don't help in any way.