3DXChat Community

Democracy in 3DX

Girlie

i think that this whole discussion has no sense, yes, the new moves can be questionable, and i'm neither a fan of them, but, as free content community made u should not complain about, it's free, it doesn't force u to use it, it just stays there, available for who desires to use it, so if u don't like it just avoid it; plus it is not a basic of the game, i'm sure that u can live without click bonus dances, and as for my personal opinion, better weird content than anything.

Honestly the main issue I have with frenchie updates is that me and many others I spoke in game feel like devs are using frenchie work to slack on their work.

Updates been lately abysmal almost non existent from dev side. I don't count the new objects that were ctrl c from club to ctrl v to homes as update.

To me it seems that devs are using the frenchie content to slack. Thus I treat her updates like any other in the game.

Second thing is ...

This isn't Second life or some RLC. When one thing looks like trash and other thing look good and it should never became that place.

( and no by this i don't mean frenchie work but overall )

This game have standard and that standard should be kept.

If people think as professional dancers in REAL LIFE that this dance it's bugged or too sped up they have right to voice their feedback to get it fixed.

There is a topic of FrenchTouchs where she shows Videos of the Developing of this Dances.
Everyone can write in this topic his opinion and Ideas...
But to start a critics Topic after them the dances are done and available... Sorry but I'm speechless about this kind of behaviour... :(

This us all hypothetical and NOT specifically directed at French BTW. If I put work forth and didn't get any criticism for it then there is not much reason for me to improve it. Even though it's free and the content creators invest their own time into it, doesn't mean they shouldn't get any criticism or review on their work.

Rob I have read it again and no where does she call out Frenchie. She was just stating her opinion on the dances.

It is a good thing that you give players the ability to add features in this game ,but ,in  my opinion , you should have a more strict control mechanism as to if those new features should be added in the game or not.

First addition (dance 11) was a failure but we all laughed so much that it was also a success :)

Dance 12 and 13 are complete failures both of them . If you want  to add aerobics in this game , you should at least add

a new gym location (instead of a new club) and we can do aerobics in there :P

Since we pay for the subscription ,  I believe would like to have some more quality additions in there.

And since the most of you will say that i'm arrogant , I 'm not  saying those things as Afroditi,

I 'm saying those things as a woman who owns a degree in dancing. 

Regards

There is a topic of FrenchTouchs where she shows Videos of the Developing of this Dances.

Everyone can write in this topic his opinion and Ideas...

But to start a critics Topic after them the dances are done and available... Sorry but I'm speechless about this kind of behaviour... :(

Stop involving your personal feelings on the criticism with your responsibilities on this forum. If you don't feel the criticism was called for, fine. It's still not you're place to remove it.

ugh. this seems so odd. RobT who can be the biggest butthead in game(said with love,kiss) is the one standing up for what is right. I must join him(and i am a bigger biatch). This should not be about Frenchie who did something nice for us..

Direct comments to 3DX. I agree if we vilify those who want to help then no one will help. Whether you like it or not it you should respect the effort and be polite to her. Have we fallen so far from decency we cant, at least, be civil in discussions?

I am happy for any new content. I like the new dances. If you dont then that is ok. But if you came to my house( French not 3DX) and had a piece of pie and said."God this tastes like crap!" you would never be invited back. I agree. She does not need this vitrol laced attacks.

And if you dont agree, come see me in game and we can have a civil (depending on my mood) discussion.

Love, Darth Marshmallow

Sith Overlord of the Clone Hamster Army

Leader of the 501 Battalion

Right Hand of the Emperor of the Galactic Empire

Sadly, the topic that got locked was already going bad and it would have turned sour if nothing was done.

About what needed to be done, that is another question altogether.

The offending post could have been removed and the thread kept open ? Maybe.

But some post in the previous topic were not critic and were just plain disrespectful.

Anyway, moderating is one hell of a job and one I gladly step down.

Honestly the main issue I have with frenchie updates is that me and many others I spoke in game feel like devs are using frenchie work to slack on their work.

Updates been lately abysmal almost non existent from dev side. I don't count the new objects that were ctrl c from club to ctrl v to homes as update.

To me it seems that devs are using the frenchie content to slack. Thus I treat her updates like any other in the game.

Second thing is ...

This isn't Second life or some RLC. When one thing looks like trash and other thing look good and it should never became that place.

( and no by this i don't mean frenchie work but overall )

This game have standard and that standard should be kept.

If people think as professional dancers in REAL LIFE that this dance it's bugged or too sped up they have right to voice their feedback to get it fixed.

indeed, out "official" updates are getting each time slower and i've heard the same around, now, i'm not an expert of dance but, if for u really mind to fix or updates those dances it's fine for me, yes keep quality content would be great only if this contet really arrives, and to conclude, if the maker of the content doesn't mind to re edit it, it's fine, at elast for me.

no matter what , one like the dances , another one doesn't , so i don't really give a shit

BUT

Has this game become a dance game ???

i really think we ASKED and NEED other things more , then dances !!!

no matter what , one like the dances , another one doesn't , so i don't really give a shit

BUT

Has this game become a dance game ???

i really think we ASKED and NEED other things more , then dances !!!

i would agree with you BUT... thats the devs place to do that, Not frenchs

Sorry for my English. Comes from a translator.

First, I believe the services by FrenchTouch should be made known on its own page than private services.

I think it is the error, most you will seen as dev, and not as a hobby programmer.

Thus the dissatisfaction with the patch also explains.

The criticism of girlie targets but not FrenchTouch, but like at 3DX deal with criticism and critics. Usually with locks of the two.

I have now received a lock with an earlier account than I dared to criticize the programmer because your policy to FFF threesome.

The account was never again released though I myself have apologised.

U can create a new topic with poll

First Choice: Delete the new dance (11 / 12 / 13)

Second Choice: Don't touch

This is a suggestion, this will help the community make a choice.

Regards. <3

i dont get why there should be. the dances are fine. Nobody is forced to use them. Unless the extra buttons are insulting to someone. 

U can create a new topic with poll

First Choice: Delete the new dance (11 / 12 / 13)

Second Choice: Don't touch

This is a suggestion, this will help the community make a choice.

Regards. <3

Don't be silly..

no one is complaining about wanting to delete them. Some people are pointing flaws in them but and perhaps want them fixed.

from what I read people are complaining

1. bugs in the dance
  2. dances uses by devs as reason to slack on everything else
  3. achilles lock of topic and abuse of the power
  4. drama because of drama

Never I seen someone said omg lets delete the dance.