3DXChat Community

Democracy in 3DX

Girlie

first of all, she isnt paid for this. what she does is a bonus, its not part of your sub. if you dont like it, dont use it. Serves no purpose to sit there and talk shit about something that isnt a part of what you pay for in sub. Shes not a paid dev. you guys just like to complain about EVERYTHING. 

Also, i am always seeing people saying this pose and that pose isnt true to life. well guess what, its a game. if you want rl crap, get off the computer and go outside. 

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO LOCK THAT TOPIC ACHILLES.

THERE WAS RULE THAT ALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE REMOVED AND IT PISSED EVERYONE THUS RULE WAS REMOVED.

STOP ABUSING YOUR POWER JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BUTTHURT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE UPDATES YOU FUCKING DO.

NOT SINGLE PERSON IN THAT TOPIC TRASHED OR OTHERWISE OFFENDED FRENCHIE.

I will be reporting you for abuse in power since that's what it looks to me.

Your attitude is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself, Better yet, stand down.

As for the dances, they are not my style I won't use them, again what I am worried is that devs are using frenchie to not work on updates since the updates being really slow outside of her content, I would encourage her to stop if it gives devs attitude to stop working on this game period.

I think the last topic went to hell not because it was criticising but mostly because of the angry tone of the discussion.

The critic should be about the amount of update from the DEV and not about the user create update.

And btw, if you want sex and you want to play a game you come to 3dxchat. Suggesting to go get a hooker was trolling and down right insulting.

I think the last topic went to hell not because it was criticising but mostly because of the angry tone of the discussion.

The critic should be about the amount of update from the DEV and not about the user create update.

And btw, if you want sex and you want to play a game you come to 3dxchat. Suggesting to go get a hooker was trolling and down right insulting.

actually it wasnt, it was in response to him saying if someone wants dances, they should go out and go to a club. no difference at all

This was his reply skarrlito

So everyone, this topic will be locked.

Because this critics absolutely unneeded. FrechTouchs invest her own time, her own money to prepare content for the members in game.

It isn't her business just a hobby.

If you not like her content you don't need use it!

Basically you don't like it? well go fuck yourself.

That's how his reply sounds to me.

I couldn't agree more with Rob. I'm all up for democracy, sure, go ahead and express your opinion as long it's constructive and on something you are paying for. Democracy doesn't give you the right to bash on other's efforts and hard work. Specially when it's something like this, something done for free out of love for the game we all are playing. What Achilles did was the right call, period.

first of all, she isnt paid for this. what she does is a bonus, its not part of your sub. if you dont like it, dont use it. Serves no purpose to sit there and talk shit about something that isnt a part of what you pay for in sub. Shes not a paid dev. you guys just like to complain about EVERYTHING. 

Also, i am always seeing people saying this pose and that pose isnt true to life. well guess what, its a game. if you want rl crap, get off the computer and go outside. 

I agree with you and all, but I just feel like the dev's are getting away with very little work here, just giving us these questionable dances as they get them for free :(

actually it wasnt, it was in response to him saying if someone wants dances, they should go out and go to a club. no difference at all

Ok, then, you two are then rip for a fight at the bike stand behind the school.

Let those arguments hormones out. It will be good for both of you.

I couldn't agree more with Rob. I'm all up for democracy, sure, go ahead and express your opinion as long it's constructive and on something you are paying for. Democracy doesn't give you the right to bash on other's efforts and hard work. Specially when it's something like this, something done for free out of love for the game we all are playing. What Achilles did was the right call, period.

The feedback was constructive from the dancers, some of those dances look really speed up. There was no trolling until he got involved.

Something free out of love for the game doesn't count when it looks like devs are using her work to slack on updates.

Personally, I wanted to say that the dances look fun. :) and I want to tell French to keep doing what she is doing. I wasn't allowed to comment on that topic cause it was Blocked but I do agree with Akali. We need more poses, cuddles and deffinatly more clothes for the guys. This is not at all putting French down for what she is doing. I think she is doing a great job and encourage her to keep up the good work :)

E

Critics about free extra content of an Member for the community of 3dxchat have nothing to do with Democracy.

In my eyes is it inhuman.

What's as next, write critics about a in-game gifts of other members?

Some ppl should be happy with this gifts.

If I want to complain about how the gifts people are sending aren't appropriate then I could. Would you block my post? I would sure hope not, especially if other people have an input on the topic.

And about this topic...

It more about freedom of speech then democracy. There no such thing as democracy in a private business.

No one get a vote in a company like Sexdevil and the only way you can influence a business is through feedbacks and with leaving and not giving them money.

At the end, we might argue about freedom of speech but never about democracy as it doesn't apply here.

And about this topic...

It more about freedom of speech then democracy. There no such thing as democracy in a private business.

No one get a vote in a company like Sexdevil and the only way you can influence a business is through feedbacks and with leaving and not giving them money.

At the end, we might argue about freedom of speech but never about democracy as it doesn't apply here.

Agreed, it's about freedom of speech, which ,really if the devs and mods don't allow it then we're S.O.L. But I have an issue with being on a forum where I can't speak my mind (bashing and trolling aside ofc)

i think that this whole discussion has no sense, yes, the new moves can be questionable, and i'm neither a fan of them, but, as free content community made u should not complain about, it's free, it doesn't force u to use it, it just stays there, available for who desires to use it, so if u don't like it just avoid it; plus it is not a basic of the game, i'm sure that u can live without click bonus dances, and as for my personal opinion, better weird content than anything.

The bad thing about this is this will persuade others not to help as French has. Why would they? I certainly wouldnt put time and effort into something for free when im going to be called out and criticized for my work.  which by the way is against the rules in itself. (calling out members in forum)

Sadly some have decided to shift blame from the people running things to the people trying to help.