3DXChat Community

Disapointment about the new dances

Guest Afroditi

Guest Afroditi

It is a good thing that you give players the ability to add features in this game ,but ,in  my opinion , you should have a more strict control mechanism as to if those new features should be added in the game or not.

First addition (dance 11) was a failure but we all laughed so much that it was also a success :)

Dance 12 and 13 are complete failures both of them . If you want  to add aerobics in this game , you should at least add

a new gym location (instead of a new club) and we can do aerobics in there :P

Since we pay for the subscription ,  I believe would like to have some more quality additions in there.

And since the most of you will say that i'm arrogant , I 'm not  saying those things as Afroditi,

I 'm saying those things as a woman who owns a degree in dancing. 

Regards

I think everyone apprieceted the effort that FrenchTouch is puitting on this game, but that isn not the kind of stuff we need in this game.

I'll say it again, that is a sex game, we need sex related stuff, we have more shitty fucking dancing than BDSM pose, we have more shitty fucking dancing than 3some pose. if you guys like to dance, quit your PC and go out into a REAL club to dance and meet Real ppl, this game is going to lose lot of users if you keep that way, me first.

For what i have seen in hte last year it seems like the devs have no plan on what to do wiht this game, they do not talk with the comunity, we pay for this game and we get silly dance? Wait, are you serius or what? where is all the stuff we asked years ago? where is the kick option for User Room Gizmo annuced more then one year ago?

Wake up Devs, or your vacation with our money will end soon.

With angry, and old pissed user.

I think everyone apprieceted the effort that FrenchTouch is puitting on this game, but that isn not the kind of stuff we need in this game.

I'll say it again, that is a sex game, we need sex related stuff, we have more shitty fucking dancing than BDSM pose, we have more shitty fucking dancing than 3some pose. if you guys like to dance, quit your PC and go out into a REAL club to dance and meet Real ppl, this game is going to lose lot of users if you keep that way, me first.

For what i have seen in hte last year it seems like the devs have no plan on what to do wiht this game, they do not talk with the comunity, we pay for this game and we get silly dance? Wait, are you serius or what? where is all the stuff we asked years ago? where is the kick option for User Room Gizmo annuced more then one year ago?

Wake up Devs, or your vacation with our money will end soon.

With angry, and old pissed user.

If you like sex, go out and buy a hooker. see, same can be said both ways

If you like sex, go out and buy a hooker. see, same can be said both ways

this game is build to do thing and fetish we cant do IRL, maybe i have a gf irl, and i dont need to buy a hooker.

ppl come here to have virtual sex and do their fantasies, not just to dance.

we pay for a game that have no schedule on what is coming, they just add random things once in a while if u havent noticed

Wow :angry:

You don't like dance? Don't dance...

Problem fixed topic can be closed :rolleyes:

Agree with you Achilles. close it right away fuck! this topic will going on a shitty way ,Frenchtouch don't worth this kind of bad comments ,cause i think she do her best by working on new update for us.