3DXChat Community

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

FairyDust

Happy holidays everyone. As 2015 comes to an end, I look back and reflect. It's been a very hard hear for me. I lost myself and hurt so many people. 3 individuals here in particular. I have so many regrets on this year. But also very thankful for what I've learned. I've learned to be grateful. Grateful for the people in my life. Something I never told them when I had the chance. And I wish I had. I know it's too late now. But better late than never right? :) I wish I had another chance to not only say it but to show it. And hopefully I may get that chance someday. I pray for that everyday. But I'm not making that mistake again. I've met new friends. Good people. Not to replace them. Cause they can not be replaced. We may not be friends now but that doesn't mean they are not part of my life. They will always be part of my life cause they are always in my heart. But I do wish them the very best. And happiness. That's what I wish everyone. I'm very grateful for the new people I have met. And look forward to the future. As 2015 closes I only have three wishes. 1: to be forgiven and possibly another chance(in the near future) 2: to have my three best friends back(when they are ready) and 3: that everyone has a very merry Christmas and a very safe and happy new year. Goodbye 2015 and thank you for the lessons. Hello 2016. Look forward to the amazing things you have in store. Cheers everyone :) happy holidays:)

It's the season of forgiveness. Forgive often. Let the past be the past. Remember the good times. Forget the bad. Life is too great to hold on to the bad. In the words of one of the most amazing women I have ever met. "Make sure you always tell your loved ones that you love them, because tomorrow is never promised." So cherish every moment and every person in your life, because you never know when it will be the last time you see someone. I want to take this moment to say how much I love everyone in my life. To all my new friends, and all the old ones. I love you more than words can say. Happy Holidays everyone. Peace, Love and Joy to all :)

Love,

EROCK

hot-christmas-girl.jpg

during this season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. may this wonderful time
of the year touch your heart in a special way and may your xmas sparkle with moments of love,
laughter and goodwill and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy for all of you.

wishing you all @ 3DX and your families much happiness today and throughout the new year.

lesbian-christmas.jpg

giphy.gif

sorry guyz, but these two gifts below here, are only for someone special^^

Sexy-xmas.jpg

sexy-christmas-bro-my-god-122212-03.jpg

kiss.gif.gif