3DXChat Community

Feedback on new location : Fresco Club

Veronique

@ Achilles:

Your personal opinion is clear to me and i wont comment on it as it will only lead to mudslinging and furthermore you are welcome to it. What regards my relations with the community, i can inform you that i have no problems with feeling generally accepted by it. The community consist after all by my fellow customers, who live and suffer with the same product. :) 

Over and out from my side. If you choose to respond to this you will probably not get an answer, as I consider it fruitless.

It wasn't from my side bad meant, really not!

But it's true, I mean everyone want the feeling to be a part of the big community of 3dxchat and I understand this.

If the Devs add an Park I swear short time later is a topic there with "No I want a Theater" etc etc

Some ppl will always wait about complain topics like this to write her own opinion inside and at last will no one see the awesome things about the new park, everyone see only the complain topic.

And Honestly I will never understand this kind of topics because I'm happy in the first view to see a new thing in game.

Ofc are there a lot awesome ideas of Locations but I think it's never possible to add all Ideas in one Update and I think we should learn to respect this and learn to wait. Because a complaining topic with disrespectful comments brings also not the wanted Update faster :)

Also was the comment of me about the members as Customer not bad meant, sorry if you had this feeling!

@ Achilles:

I said earlier that i would probably not answer to any response you would make. I do it anyway as i feel offended by your pathetic attempt to get the last word.

What you posted above in your "answer" to me does not change my wiew in any way, and my respect for you has now reached the lowest point imaginable. Your excuses or feeling sorry leaves me totally untouched, you would have gained more respect by standing by your word. I see through you perfectly well and i know very well your way of looking at things, it must be dark and stinky up there, but you seem to enjoy it.

No matter how hard you try you cant put so much perfume over the turds that they cease to stink.

I will no longer comment on any thing you say in this forum as i find your whole attitude more unconstructive than you blame others for being. Final words from me!

It wasn't from my side bad meant, really not!

But it's true, I mean everyone want the feeling to be a part of the big community of 3dxchat and I understand this.

If the Devs add an Park I swear short time later is a topic there with "No I want a Theater" etc etc

Some ppl will always wait about complain topics like this to write her own opinion inside and at last will no one see the awesome things about the new park, everyone see only the complain topic.

And Honestly I will never understand this kind of topics because I'm happy in the first view to see a new thing in game.

Ofc are there a lot awesome ideas of Locations but I think it's never possible to add all Ideas in one Update and I think we should learn to respect this and learn to wait. Because a complaining topic with disrespectful comments brings also not the wanted Update faster :)

Also was the comment of me about the members as Customer not bad meant, sorry if you had this feeling!

I actually agree with this. Anything new is a good thing. Just because i may not like it doesnt mean nobody does and sooner or later something will come out that appeals to me.  Looking forward to seeing this new club.

What I personally don't get is:

all posts that don't state "WOOHOOOO awesome update" seem to be considered as inappropriate, called complaining in general and seem to be not wanted by the officials (mods), no matter of the content of the post itself.

When I read a comment by a mod that says "If you see the game as Product so please do not wonder if no one handle you as a part of an community" I can only shake my head without any understanding. In best case the reason for such an answer is the lack of proper english skills. In the worst case a mod just said:

do not pay for this game. As as soon as you pay, you buy a product, and as soon as you consider it as product you are not welcome anymore.

as we are now on such a personal level I don't intend to join the trolling but want to repeat my personal point of view:

yes, the new location looks cool.

yes, the new location is only an upgrade of an already existing location.

yes, as the resources (developer manpower) are limited, this means that we won't get other updates we might have hoped for at all or delayed.

yes, the development of the game doesn't match expectations.

yes, expectations were obviously far from being realistic.

yes, we are customers that spend money to subscripe to a product, and we do this in free will and reevaluate our decision every 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.

kind regards, a paying customer of this product and a part of the community, if you want or not

Little off topic but I have to. Speaking for myself, not mods' advocate.

What I personally don't get is:

all posts that don't state "WOOHOOOO awesome update" seem to be considered as inappropriate, called complaining in general and seem to be not wanted by the officials (mods), no matter of the content of the post itself.

I feel like there is a lot of assumptions, accusations and generalisation here, so whether I was included there or not, I now feel like I have to respond.

When I state my opinions on any topics, I do it as a member, not as a moderator. If I agree with something, I'll stand for it, if I don't, I'll let it be known too. The moderator kicks in only to prevent drama or escalations when it can be avoided.

I have never and never will prevent anyone from sharing their feedbacks, good or bad, as I have always stood for that and encouraged people to do so.

As a matter of fact, I fought to get the rule against feedbacks removed, and therefore your statement is quite hurtful.

Now there is a big difference between giving feedbacks and being downright disrespectful. You can have just as much impact with respect and not belittling others in your process, however angry you are.

Ex1 : This update isn't what the community wants, listen to your playerbase more

Ex2 : Get your hands off your cock, and give us what we asked for

Whether I like or dislike the update, the second example is what I believe to be considered inappropriate.

And again, I'm just a player like any of you.

Did I agree with the new ignore ? No.. I voted for old ignore to be restored.

Do I think the new club was what the community needed ? No, but now it's here, and it looks good so I'll just make the most of it.

Do I prevent anyone from sharing their disappointment ? No.

So please don't jump to conclusions.

About the rest of your post, you have said it, english isn't his first language, so this is kinda blown out of proportion but I'll let Achilles answer you directly if he wants to.

You all fighting over a night club and I'm here waiting for a leather jacket. Be positive, look at the bright side. Now you have 2 ways to exit the game. One, the old fashioned way, the other by going to the new night club! Two is better than one, it mathematically makes sense!

Little off topic but I have to. Speaking for myself, not mods' advocate.

I feel like there is a lot of assumptions, accusations and generalisation here, so whether I was included there or not, I now feel like I have to respond.

When I state my opinions on any topics, I do it as a member, not as a moderator. If I agree with something, I'll stand for it, if I don't, I'll let it be known too. The moderator kicks in only to prevent drama or escalations when it can be avoided.

I have never and never will prevent anyone from sharing their feedbacks, good or bad, as I have always stood for that and encouraged people to do so.

As a matter of fact, I fought to get the rule against feedbacks removed, and therefore your statement is quite hurtful.

Now there is a big difference between giving feedbacks and being downright disrespectful. You can have just as much impact with respect and not belittling others in your process, however angry you are.

Ex1 : This update isn't what the community wants, listen to your playerbase more

Ex2 : Get your hands off your cock, and give us what we asked for

Whether I like or dislike the update, the second example is what I believe to be considered inappropriate.

And again, I'm just a player like any of you.

Did I agree with the new ignore ? No.. I voted for old ignore to be restored.

Do I think the new club was what the community needed ? No, but now it's here, and it looks good so I'll just make the most of it.

Do I prevent anyone from sharing their disappointment ? No.

So please don't jump to conclusions.

About the rest of your post, you have said it, english isn't his first language, so this is kinda blown out of proportion but I'll let Achilles answer you directly if he wants to.

Yes you are right, I should have included the word "some" in the quoted text. "... not wanted by some officials (mods), ..." I am sorry if you felt personally offended by that. It was not my intention to do so. I thought the quotation was sufficient to point out that my post is a response to a mod's answers in this thread, but yes, the way I formulated it was a mistake.

I don't agree with you in the point that statements of mods should be considered as personal opinion of the member only, not as such of a mod. Of course forum mod is a task /job and not the life of the member who does it. Neither are mods professional community managers of the publisher (generally spoken for forum mods). And I assume that it is a tough job and a lot of work, especially when the development of the game is a point of discussion. But for me, as soon as someone uses her/his mod account to get involved into discussions, she/he not only responds as the member but as the mod, giving the post an "official touch". But points of view are certainly different, and in the end I respect if you as mod say that your posts are not to be considered official.

I agree with you in the point that any feedback or criticism should be done in a respectful and polite manner, as all communication should be. Although you write this as a personal response to me I don't regard myself to be meant with example 2. So I reply here with my general thoughts on the topic and not as direct response to you.

There has been disrepectful behavior of both critics as supporters of the new update in this discussion, and it is out of question that none of these posts contribute to a healthy discussion. But there are also a lot of posts / members that express their current unhappiness with this update in a constructive and respectful way. To generalize them all as "complainers" that complain about all and everything is as disrespectful as example 2 and does not encourage a healthy discussion but sabotage it.

Kind regards

You all fighting over a night club and I'm here waiting for a leather jacket. Be positive, look at the bright side. Now you have 2 ways to exit the game. One, the old fashioned way, the other by going to the new night club! Two is better than one, it mathematically makes sense!

Its not fighting over a new club, it runs deeper than that its fighting over the direction of 3Dxchat and communication between players and developers. If you look in many location suggestion threads many been wanting something new, like different themes there a feeling many location currently are to a like and not much variety in it.

If you take a look we have now 3 club themes and 3 beach/water themes some which if they had been merged might brought people more together than spread them out, to semi empty or almost empty location opposed to having 1 high traffic one. Just take Yacht you rarely see many there sometimes a lot stay a couple minutes then go, if yacht were at beach for instance some might go there exploring or to get more private like some go behind rocks at beach or island etc. Instead of having a nearly empty location.

So its not as simple as fighting over a club it runs a bit deeper than that i think  ;)

So its not as simple as fighting over a club it runs a bit deeper than that i think  ;)

I highly agree on this.

The new Fresco Club (at least for me) shows a direction in which the game seems to be developed/to go. New Club is a place for social and dancing only with NO nice/naughty (maybe little hidden) places/areas.

Don't get me wrong: graphically this club is oustanding work that for sure took a long time and work. This was never the question or part of the discussion.

Fresco Club  is just not what a lot (most?) of ppl have been hoping/urging and waiting for.

The same high-level quality and designed artwork for e.g. a new location like a  castle/park etc.  wouldn't have lead up to a discussion here.

Why wouldn't it?

- ppl waiting since a long long time for such things or at least for really new things would have been happy

- ppl that are happy about every update (no matter what it is) would have been happy too

Quite simple to me.

So again my idea from the start of this thread: Fresco Club is here now and we have to deal with it which simply means visit or not.

But maybe it could be extended by/with some little things?

Also but this just a guess personally of mine, is part reason you see a flood of public user rooms are also subscribers making some rooms they feel are no existing among the current locations. The amount of user rooms made public has sky bombed ever since we had more customization options to them, think many are getting tired and bored with current selection of existing locations.

Which i personally wonder if its a healthy development, if bridge of communication between players and developers suffer. Think what you're gonna end with are people who are really happy with things like they are, being at those public location and rest live in a sub-parallel community out in user rooms, trying to some degree create the themes or environment/location they feel are missing. Things like that i think will only split community apart, eventually resulting in some kind of split and conflict eventually.

Think its also why a lot are trying to voice their concerns because they don't wish something like that to happen, and like myself love the game but at times feel really frustrated here too about how it sometimes feel like part of us as subscribers are being completely ignored.

@ Achilles:

I said earlier that i would probably not answer to any response you would make. I do it anyway as i feel offended by your pathetic attempt to get the last word.

What you posted above in your "answer" to me does not change my wiew in any way, and my respect for you has now reached the lowest point imaginable. Your excuses or feeling sorry leaves me totally untouched, you would have gained more respect by standing by your word. I see through you perfectly well and i know very well your way of looking at things, it must be dark and stinky up there, but you seem to enjoy it.

No matter how hard you try you cant put so much perfume over the turds that they cease to stink.

I will no longer comment on any thing you say in this forum as i find your whole attitude more unconstructive than you blame others for being. Final words from me!

This comment could have been avoided in my opinion since it is perfectly useless and arrogant.

Some sentences have much alarmed me ...

"i feel offended by your pathetic attempt to get the last word." (this one i laughed actually)
 "my respect for you has now reached the lowest point imaginable."
 "I see through you perfectly well"  "it must be dark and stinky up there, but you seem to enjoy it."
 "as i find your whole attitude more unconstructive than you blame others for being." (shoot the medic, laughed a bit also)

These are strong words and they clearly show a very high self-esteem and a lack of humility and courtesy.

I think that this kind of behaviour, when it can obviously be harmfull, requires the attention of the "qualified" people, i mean the admins. And i mean "qualified" because you are not community managers and the work you provide on this forum is not a full time paid job. This is another point but i guess it's unfortunate that you don't have more clear instructions concerning some sensitive subjects to process.

In any case, in my opinion, this needs much more to be dealed with caution than choosing if a topic should be kept open or closed.
That could be way more usefull to target some specific situations rather than cuts short some disccusions by locking threads when you don't have means to support your arguments and do things differently.

Anyway ... i'm off thread right? ;)  But since it seems to be the trend on here i just thought i would give my two cents.
And i cross my fingers for not being shot next to Achilles, "Final words" does not mean empty magazine ...

So, there is all this praise for a copy of an old concept (Ubisoft started writing Watch Dogs back in 2009. Whether Dot Connexion existed at that time, who knows?) for an additional nightclub when they could have said… 

Listen up guys!

To celebrate three years of 3DXChat, we're opening up three new zones

- the Mountain zone,
- the Moonscape zone and
- the Hidden Beach zone.
And, best of all, the time and money that we thought about spending, copying some other company's idea, that would have really only duplicated facilities that you already have…
we have invested in producing
- a great new line of clothing,
- a fabulous new set of poses and
- the introduction of transgenders."

;)

I'll let Achilles answer you directly if he wants to.

Hmmm nope ^^

Because I said always positive and negative feedback are needed and welcome but the respect and the civility should never get lost in the posts :)

Also can no one forbid me my own opinion as member of this game.

I've the same rights to write positive and negative comments and also I've the same rights to write my opinion about disrespectful comments.

I don't care is my official opinion as Member needed or not :)

And also I don't need care about some opinions of my person from other people because I don't want everyone as friend or what else ^^

And also I don't need care about some opinions of my person of other people because I don't want everyone as friend or what else ^^

This might be a word that comes to me.

I'm not looking for a friendly answer to what i've said. I just wish a cleaner forum, more respectfull between members, with less flaming, trolling and unconsiderate behaviour ... well the list could be long and i no longer believe in Santa but still i raised my voice for what i think fair and right.

I would say back to topic guys.

So the new club looks nice, no doubts.

Its more a social meeting point for me. But did we need it? With no real content for a sexgame? In my opinion, No.

Sure more locations are nice. Still, i don't think we needed a homage to a club out of the Watch Dogs game. ^^

We are waiting for other things so long now. BDSM Stuff or a working Gangbang System or something like that for example. Would kill for this.

Clothes, better poses, facecustomization,.... i could go on like that for hours.

But another club with no real function other than being a social meeting point? Well you won't see me there often.

My two cent.

(And yeah i think my money was wasted for that project)

I do like the new location even if i don't come there, often it's still a little laggy for me some times. Anyway, just great job on creating the new location, i love the way it looks like the club in Watch-dog, specially because i think that the club looks awesome. Unfortuntaly, like my upstairs neighboor i regret the lacking of any real function in the club except for the social point :/

People really do love to complain. The updates have been a lot more frequent recently and I think the developers have generally done a good job. The complaints about the lack of toilets and fuck rooms are just silly. Every time I go to NC both the toilets and rooms are empty as are the side rooms in Sin.

So while a new NC would have not been a first preference for me as well, they have done a good job and it has brought some interesting new furniture to user rooms.

Yeah we could have more poses. We could have BSDM. We could have lots of things but there is only so much possible while keeping the game reliable with a small team of developers (not to open up a can of worms about game reliability).

Also, for me and I think I speak for others. This is so much more than a sex game. The social aspect is huge. This new NC brings people together which can only be a good thing.

Instead of complaining you could create your own animations and poses. And when it comes to sex do the poses really matter that much. Some great RP trumps the poses every time.

In conclusion. Appreciate what we do have and if you passionately want something new then create it or use your imagination.

People really do love to complain. The updates have been a lot more frequent recently and I think the developers have generally done a good job. The complaints about the lack of toilets and fuck rooms are just silly. Every time I go to NC both the toilets and rooms are empty as are the side rooms in Sin.

They actually been much slower lately as well they had barely any content (1 dance, few objects etc), also colour pallete wasn't much content since if you spent 2 minutes you could make any colour as you wanted. CE isn't hard and it's been here as long as I been likely longer.

the update before club was made by community member and not the dev so I would not count that as update made by devs and account it in the speed.

So while a new NC would have not been a first preference for me as well, they have done a good job and it has brought some interesting new furniture to user rooms.

They could likely buy it for 2$ on unity store, 3d and unity store are full of assets and objects. the stool and chair doesn't look really well, and the couch is ok, microphone is ok i guess. And we know they use assets from 3rd party (most famous would be ponytail which is almost in every 3d project I see on affect3d webstore)

Yeah we could have more poses. We could have BSDM. We could have lots of things but there is only so much possible while keeping the game reliable with a small team of developers (not to open up a can of worms about game reliability).

As you said, I am not touching this either...

Also, for me and I think I speak for others. This is so much more than a sex game. The social aspect is huge.

So is ICQ or any other IRC or chatroom, as well many pen and paper websites without needing to make it new room.

The new room doesn't do anything new compared to any other location or place be it user room or locations.

Instead of complaining you could create your own animations and poses.

The moment game rises that have same graphic and updates 3x as fast because they actually have dev team instead of ghost team, you will see how fast people jump.

The fact is game cost 22 euro / month and no I don't believe our money goes to servers only and devs are doing this game from their good will.

So yeah for each month here you can have 1 month in WoW and Final Fantasy at the same time.

We pay premium price for this product and the game still contain micro transactions if adult market was just tiny bit more saturated with high graphical fidelity such as the single player adult game offer, this game would have really big big trouble. unfortunately so far no one yet. Still it just question of when not if.

And when it comes to sex do the poses really matter that much. Some great RP trumps the poses every time.

Poses do matter much. Mostly for people who been here ages or rest lots of people just dont like RP at all and come for poses. Trust me this is big part of playerbase or colders as some prefer. Most people stay here month and then leave.

Yeah RP is fine being stuck 2 years in 15 poses not so much.

And this goes from someone who do all of them, When some of my friends hate most female poses because they arent really female or lesbian poses or are anal poses so they have even less choice of poses.

IF you you think poses doesn't matter that much why you think people would spent 25 euro / month when there's milion free RP sites that offer access for free or small fee.

And if we talking about RP... why do you need club?

you could RP NC in some chat based website that had photo of night club as background wallpaper...

It's not like I am going into new nightclub week later and say " oh boy, how glad I am to talk with you here instead of old NC, Look at everything here, I can do so many new things here ... like.. look at all the nameplates that hide the new pretty graphics"

See? That's the same logic you are using and it's really bad argument.

Why don't you just RP NC it trumps afk ppl in new zone.

This new NC brings people together which can only be a good thing.

I think this part is most curious part of your reply and I would love to see this elaborated.

Please, explain how is this different to any other place in the game.

PS

I like the new club but I disagree with the way it was added to the game, that it took 12 months to add it in the game, that it lacks any activities and that it just another " club " with dancing colours and lights and also same music. I mean speaking strictly of locations and no other content at all.

What location would I love to be added in game...

Oh I know another club! we sure need 3rd location that have those flashy lights and same music. There was no logic or order of why this was added.

I am glad that love island have snow during xmas season as it means I don't have to deal with those purple light drones that were making it another club location...

Edited by Riela

How has development slowed? I have been in-game since February and the first few months was slow. Just recently there has been a steady flow of updates. I use my laptop yesterday which I haven't used with 3DX for a couple of months and I get about 10 updates back to back. Admittedly, some are just little patches, but that is hardly a slow development cycle for a small team. I am a developer as my full-time job, so it is not just a simple case of chucking in some stuff from Unity, hope it builds and release. Not to mention all the licensing issues with buying stuff off the Unity Store.

ICQ or IRC doesn't have a moveable character. Okay, while things would not work 100% RP based there is the basics there. And the whole thing with Fresco's is that it is bigger. It allows more people to fit in one space and a new location gets people talking, it gets people interested. It has definitely got some debate going here.

Regarding the cost, I think we can all agree that it is good to spend money and support developers and make a game that is sustainable into the foreseeable future. I am not sure how much profit that SexGameDevil makes from the game and whether they could afford more developers. However, there is a thing in software engineering called the Mythical Man Month, which says that adding more developers to a problem doesn't make things happen faster and sometimes slows development. Why? New developers need training to get up to speed with the project and two there is more communication involved meaning that less gets done. So many other sex games have come and gone and just stagnated in development.

People obviously want this game to succeed otherwise they wouldn't keep paying their subscription. I stand by what I said. If you want to see improvement then try and help out. There has been a new dance from FrenchTouch and numerous new clothing designs from other members.

Well the less "colds" and people want to just cycle through the poses with no RP then the better, but that is a separate topic. The fact is that new poses have been added. A few in the past 6 months actually for both MM, FF and FM.

Despite what you say. We have seen a lot of changes in the past 9 months or so. New profiles, galleries, camera, marriage, various bits of new furniture (from the DJ booth, cubes, tanning lights etc), being able to PM friends from anywhere, a new interface etc. All just in the relatively short time I have being playing it has changed massively to when I first started.

There is things we would all like, but does the constant complaining about every new update or lack thereof really help the cause?

Whether you think it is enough and whether you like the developers decisions on what it thinks is important is for you to decide whether this game offers enough value for you to continue paying your sub and stay in the game.

How has development slowed? I have been in-game since February and the first few months was slow. Just recently there has been a steady flow of updates. I use my laptop yesterday which I haven't used with 3DX for a couple of months and I get about 10 updates back to back. Admittedly, some are just little patches, but that is hardly a slow development cycle for a small team. I am a developer as my full-time job, so it is not just a simple case of chucking in some stuff from Unity, hope it builds and release. Not to mention all the licensing issues with buying stuff off the Unity Store.

ICQ or IRC doesn't have a moveable character. Okay, while things would not work 100% RP based there is the basics there. And the whole thing with Fresco's is that it is bigger. It allows more people to fit in one space and a new location gets people talking, it gets people interested. It has definitely got some debate going here.

Regarding the cost, I think we can all agree that it is good to spend money and support developers and make a game that is sustainable into the foreseeable future. I am not sure how much profit that SexGameDevil makes from the game and whether they could afford more developers. However, there is a thing in software engineering called the Mythical Man Month, which says that adding more developers to a problem doesn't make things happen faster and sometimes slows development. Why? New developers need training to get up to speed with the project and two there is more communication involved meaning that less gets done. So many other sex games have come and gone and just stagnated in development.

People obviously want this game to succeed otherwise they wouldn't keep paying their subscription. I stand by what I said. If you want to see improvement then try and help out. There has been a new dance from FrenchTouch and numerous new clothing designs from other members.

Well the less "colds" and people want to just cycle through the poses with no RP then the better, but that is a separate topic. The fact is that new poses have been added. A few in the past 6 months actually for both MM, FF and FM.

Despite what you say. We have seen a lot of changes in the past 9 months or so. New profiles, galleries, camera, marriage, various bits of new furniture (from the DJ booth, cubes, tanning lights etc), being able to PM friends from anywhere, a new interface etc. All just in the relatively short time I have being playing it has changed massively to when I first started.

There is things we would all like, but does the constant complaining about every new update or lack thereof really help the cause?

Whether you think it is enough and whether you like the developers decisions on what it thinks is important is for you to decide whether this game offers enough value for you to continue paying your sub and stay in the game.

If you read my post on first page I explained that updates been barebones with no essence. just quality of life stuff.

You may say less cold the better, I certainly dont get angry and put colders on ignore but again you are saying their playstyle is wrong, which isn't. there isn't any rule cold = ban.

Colders / people who check for 1 month and then leave make likely largest income in this game.

Yeah we got galleries... camera... (umm printscreen work just fine? ) marriage, few pieces of furniture, and UI...

These are quality of life content more than lasting content.

I seen 60 people filled in single user room, largest room doesn't mean you will get more PMs or more content at all.

It's exactly like browser, you can fill 250 chatroom or 50 chatroom just differently skinned background.

I mean how is that long lasting content...?

You marry once and you are done

You add pictures and you are done

Camera is irrelevant, printscreen does same as well many screenshots programs that you can get for free.

Furniture is cool I get you that but how often you change homes?

New UI is still not done. It's also not content just quality of life change

PM from friendlist is basic feature and should been here 2 years ago.

Oh and we sure got FF poses pegging shemale or stroking strap is suuure female pose.

The pose also been port from MF and not entirely new so again not that hard work. I still don't get why we didn't had all MF poses ported yet. that one is beyond me.

We were told all poses will be ported but since we missing like 10 to15 poses and this year we got 1 port and 2 poses were new from new MF too.

At this pace it would take 5 to 10 years to port all if we get 1 old pose per year. That's seems bit insane doesn't it?

I saw hundreds people leave, No, I am not pulling number from my ass, people leave here during the lack of updates, so many times my friendlist filled to 250 only to be cut off to 50 active people. reason for leaving?  Lack of long lasting content. I did these friendlist purges at least 3x. New UI just isn't content but fix.

How many new people you see daily, few weeks later you see entirely new names. I wonder how many people stay beyond the initial first month / second month.

Game have more population than when I started I do agree with it.

But the population still just doesn't seems to stay but constantly change, people leaving and new coming in instead of gripping users and having them stay.

While maybe there are still people resubscribing and going up very slowly, in 3 years this game could been so many times larger if not massively larger.

If you look back and really think this is decent work for more 3 years because game had to been worked on before so more like 4 years?

then hats off to you, you are used to different standards than I am.

Unfortunately as of right now no sexual game in terms of graphics is on same level.

I know about the development and what it takes to teach new people but cmon this game is small indie game for premium cost as well easiest engine on the whole planet that everyone use together with unreal for indie games. The reason people use it because it's free, easy to work with, and easy to implement as well port everywhere,

you might not like it but its truth.

The second reason could be that game is spaghetti code or devs are just not skilled enough for the job, Idk which one is worse and I hope I am wrong in both cases.

People can clearly do it fast. example: there was suggestion about this sex pose, devs liked it and it was in game within few days. Cubes been added instantly,

Solen made collars and glasses in less than 30m. When was the last time we got new clothing or accessories?

As for user content I remember when my friends were making content for this game for example glasses and collars it worked like this, He made them send them - waited 1 month for reply, fixed what's wrong... waited 1 month for reply ... then community started to demand them as they been done for months until they finally added them, mind you in way worse condition. At that point many people who were making poses and clothes just said screw it and dropped all the content they were making for this game.

It's dev fault they hurt their modding community year and half ago due to being non - responsive and many other problems such as introducing drinks for gold back when only way to get gold was to buy it with $$. So people said it screw this money grab and never made anything else. It's shame really.

I have no idea how profitable or not is this game for devs. I would assume most of their developers are based in Russia which have slightly lower cost of living and everything else, So my guess would be pretty good. I am however not experienced in matter enough to say if it's good or bad.

However I would love to see them invest into this game expand it, rework every single zone and add many poses and clothes and so on. That might mean losing money for a moment. Perhaps making loan and then market the game as well promote it around. It's what I seen people do with non sexual games and so far it have been successful. I truly believe this game can be great and amazing. You also don't need to hire developers permanently if you want to invest in some large update on temporary contract.

Perhaps even expansion kickstarter where they could rise money for large expansion.

Porn VN and other sex games gets funded everytime,

Have you seen the porn animations from source filmmmaker? the people with patreon page makes over 2k $ there. For single 1 or 2 animation loops.

However with the advancement with oculus and more notably valve / htc. It just matter of time when someone with better market strategy as well content come along, it might happen next month or in few years.

I as developer would be pretty scared if something like that happened because when the main point of staying in this game are friends then people can move away really fast the moment something else comes along.

PS: I would like to clarify my stance on this whole thing. Because lots of people think I hate everything in this game and whole world and I want to burn it to ashes.

I am not against the social features, such as group dances, more cuddes, more solo dances, variety of music from metal to rock to pop, some youtube implementation, larger home apartments, new furniture, clothes or zones and so on - I am not against any of this. If you think that you are mistaken.

What I am against is the lack of communication, weird choices that development makes, seemingly without any idea what their community wants any direction or order.

Looking at the updates for this year unfortunately at this pace it would take minimum of 5 years to port all poses from FM to FF That's seems little bit insane don't you think?

This new club is beautiful, but that's all it is one big wallpaper, with same music, same environment and same headache inducing lights.

Progress is slow and it should be split into few categories or groups:

• week 1 - POSE for ALL
  • week 2 - Clothing / home item or some other character or environment fix such as earning, tattos, big bonefire in middle of love island etc.
  • week 3 - New UI element or quality of life feature such as camera, gallery etc
  • week 4 - Port of old pose for all genders / new dance, or emotion - ( this would pretty much get erased in half year as all poses would be ported at this pace.) and then replaced by dance or wave or applause like animations.
  • + some big feature such as PM from friendlist or gallery, new zone - every half year to year.

Hell even following it once per 2 weeks in this order.

IT WOULD MAKE EVERYONE FUCKING HAPPY. IDK what's so hard to understand on this.

Seems like basic concept. Instead of waking up, browsing reddit and see female beard. Oh this is what our game needs right now!

Hope this post make sense to all of you.

PS: I would like to clarify my stance on this whole thing. Because lots of people think I hate everything in this game and whole world and I want to burn it to ashes.

I am not against the social features, such as group dances, more cuddes, more solo dances, variety of music from metal to rock to pop, some youtube implementation, larger home apartments, new furniture, clothes or zones and so on - I am not against any of this. If you think that you are mistaken.

What I am against is the lack of communication, weird choices that development makes, seemingly without any idea what their community wants any direction or order.

Looking at the updates for this year unfortunately at this pace it would take minimum of 5 years to port all poses from FM to FF That's seems little bit insane don't you think?

This new club is beautiful, but that's all it is one big wallpaper, with same music, same environment and same headache inducing lights.

Progress is slow and it should be split into few categories or groups:

• week 1 - POSE for ALL
  • week 2 - Clothing / home item or some other character or environment fix such as earning, tattos, big bonefire in middle of love island etc.
  • week 3 - New UI element or quality of life feature such as camera, gallery etc
  • week 4 - Port of old pose for all genders / new dance, or emotion - ( this would pretty much get erased in half year as all poses would be ported at this pace.) and then replaced by dance or wave or applause like animations.
  • + some big feature such as PM from friendlist or gallery, new zone - every half year to year.

Hell even following it once per 2 weeks in this order.

IT WOULD MAKE EVERYONE FUCKING HAPPY. IDK what's so hard to understand on this.

Seems like basic concept. Instead of waking up, browsing reddit and see female beard. Oh this is what our game needs right now!

Hope this post make sense to all of you.

Heya Riela,

you know I totally agree with you, but I guess this is becoming just a personal quarrel...

We had all this at least 3 times in my membership here. And yes, we (and a big part of this we is you) achieved always a reaction. Last time poor Ash has been established as a kind of "update officer" and a mouthpiece for the developers. That lastet how long? 2 month, 3 month? The regular weekly announcements of new updates lastest one week... *lol

@ SayakoSub: With all respects: You're now here since Feb of this year. That's not such a long time to evaluate the development of this game. And yes it had an acceleration in...uhm... I think in Summer this year. That was because a lot of us (including Riela) complained and started to fight for it. And that was the reason for the devs to react and to have ashbash start his update thread. So - again with all respects - I personally think that it's quite hard for you to evaluate this developments.

So Riela, let's make the best out of it, have fun with this game as long we still find old friends in here and when it comes to the point that all of them are scared away we'll just move on and close this chapter...

Keep on rocking - but just with topics that bring you fun! ;)

Cheers

Mich

There has been a lot of good points made in this post, in the later part especially.

SayakoSub, although only fairly new to the game did make some good points and some I don't think she quite understands properly as she hasn't seen what has gone on over the last couple of years.

Riela has hit the nail on the head on a few points, in particular how slow progress has been and how little of what we say seems to be taken into account.

I use to blow the crap out of the devs for the same reasons, why are things happening so slow, why aren't you giving us what is asked for, that sort of thing.

I still do feel that way but have considered a few things lately and have eased up on the devs because of it.

One thing I have thought is that we do not really know why the devs don't seem to be investing much back into the game.

Although the funds should be enough to employ more developers we don't know what commitments they have made, like maybe they thought things would grow faster and committed themselves to investments they are now finding hard to cover.

Maybe they bought a house anticipating more funds than has been generated, who knows, there could be a number of reasons why they can't afford more staff.

Riela is right in saying the game likely could have generated a lot higher numbers than it has.

What I have tried to do is think of why it has not been able to grow in the way it could have and reasons the devs have done what they have.

One thing I have had explained to me just recently is how hard it is for people to read these forums when English is not their main language.

I have always known it not to be easy for them but now understand just how hard it would be for the devs to try make any sense out of what we put in these forums.

Particularly as all we all do is fight about things we want if it is different to what we feel is needed.

From what I have seen lately I think they are trying, just not succeeding.

I don't know the reason why the devs aren't able to invest more into the game, as I said before it could be a number of reasons.

What I feel is the numbers need to grow to a stage where they are certain they can cover the extra costs.

To do that we need to sort out and try to agree on the best ways to help the numbers grow.

One thing I feel is important is the amount of people that do not go past the 1st month, I think that to many don't and would like some feedback on what people think there.

If I am right and the stay rate after the 1st month is low, then that really affects the growth numbers more than anything else, raise that and it will have a huge impact on the numbers.

We all seem to want the big discount that was given last year, but should it really be so big a discount, how much funding does it take away, we need to ask ourselves that.

One thing I have thought is that this is meant to be a game, yet all the games I know have some sort of competition or challenge, isn't that what games are normally all about and keep people interested.

Working at something and trying to accomplish something is normally what holds people in games.

The main thing that holds people in 3DXChat is friends, once they start drifting away it becomes hard to keep going back in.

I was away for a few months when I had my baby, I noticed a huge change in the place when I came back.

Lots of my friends had left or were hardly going in the game and I found myself often logging in just to log back out again soon after.

Sure I could go in and try making new friends, but the work it takes to find people you can feel confident and trusting with takes so much time and effort.

When you have done it once you don't feel like going through it all again, I am sure you guys that have been here a while will understand what I mean by that.

What I think is a lot of people are feeling the same, they go in and if they don't see their friends there fairly quickly, they log out.

Which is why I thought we need something to do, something we can work on while we wait, something we can compete with or be challenged by to get better at.

Sex will always be the main focus of 3DXChat, but I don't think it is enough to keep everybody coming in on a regular basis and have them stay logged in when their friends are not there.

For some it is yes, but for others it is not, and we need to look at market loss of all sorts.

Edited to add.

And yes Riela I agree totally that some sort of format needs to be done so the updates follow a certain path to give everyone a fair go in what is added.