3DXChat Community

Feedback on new location : Fresco Club

Veronique

I visited the new club and i admit it's very well done . 2 little things should to be changed though .

1 - The music . I think the music played in this place dont fit the look of the place . Maybe they should put some old "new wave" ( i think it was called like this at this time  :lol:) or even some gothic music . It will fit better .

2 - The name . It's just a personal taste , but i really dont like this name :D

It is out of question that the new Fresco Night Club is an impressive piece of artwork, especially compared to the existing Night Club. No one can deny that 3dx has made a huge step forward and that the atmosphere and details in the new Night Club, let’s call it NC 2.0, are a huge improvement compared to NC 1.0.

It is also out of question that especially in a game with such a low frequency in content updates, any content update is highly welcome, as it improves the diversity of the game.

I think the vast majority of customers who criticize the new location now don’t criticize it because of its design but because of the update policy as such.

Let us have a look of the updates in the last months: http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

In the last half year we got (from june to now):

Locations

- Fresco club

Animations

- 8sex poses (I count 1 animation as 1 sex pose, so a pose for FM, FF and MM is considered as 1 pose)

- 1 dance (user created content by llFrenchTouchll)

Character editor

- color palette

- 1 haircut

- 13 tshirt prints (user created content by XDariaX)

- 2 cloth items (1 male, 1 female)

Home editor

- various objects and materials

- pool update

UI

- camera

- gallery

- profile update

Various

- strapon/ cock option

- marriage system

At this point I want to point out that NC 2.0 was announced as content update by 3dx.

yjj9pdhk.jpg

So I only can shake my head when I read comments like “if you want more content create it yourself”. This is no open source software. I think we all are paying customers because we don’t want or are not qualified for creating or own MMO sexchat. Lucky you if the game develops right the way you want, or if you possess the time and abilities to create your own content. For the rest constructive criticism and feedback is the only way to take part in the development process.

But let’s get back to the topic.

I think we can all agree that there is lots of content for the party and dance community. We have 11 dances that more or less fit to any style of music and 1 couple dance. With Night Club we already had a location which main purpose is to serve as dancing / party location, and due to a lack of possibilities / content in sin also 1 more which maybe was not meant to be a party only location but in fact is.

On the other side this game simply lacks content which should be standard for a “Multiplayer Online 3D Sex Game, Community & Virtual World”, like bdsm content or FFF/MMM poses. I honestly do not understand how such content can be missing in a game like this.

And regarding the sexual and rp aspect of the game, NC 2.0 is a downgrade of NC 1.0. For me it is a difference if you go to a back room for an adventure or if you leave the place to go to your home and come back afterwards. Have a look how much the private rooms and toilets in NC 1.0 and the backrooms in Sin Club are in use, then you will see that the community wants and uses this content. 

Some people wrote that they maybe won’t subscribe anymore, as they don’t agree with the way this game develops. I personally think that this game is still the best sexchat in terms of community and graphics. Also the pricing policy is very customer friendly in my opinion (no poses for ingame currency for example).

So I still have hope that the developers will pay attention to what their customers want and hope to not see beach 2.0 as next big content update in december 2016.

Last but not least I want to fulfil the main intention of this thread and post a pic of sex on Fresco's mainstage:

ifse9v53.jpgSorry to the party people that might be offended, but I couldn't find any private rooms :P 

Btw it would be a cool feature if the moaning sounds next to the mic would be played via the speakers!

Kind regards, Vero

Hello Everyone,

I want to start of this message by saying WHY? alot,here it goes.

1. WHY did a new club seemed as a good idea to developers ?

Now out of 6 locations 4 are clubs. Nigh club, nigh club #2, sin club and love island (it has all the futures of the club - lights, dj booth, dance floor. And no other features, so .. a club with an iceberg)

2. WHY atmosphere is no longer a concern when it comes to locations ?

Back when I joined we had Night club, BDSM (aka Sin Club) and Beach, all of them seemed unique  and had diferent vibe, now apart from Beach and Sin club every other place feels the same I imagine again because of lights, similar music and club theme everywhere.

3. WHY is there no features in any of the locations ?

Every place is like the same room with different wallpaper, we need things specific to that location, be it social or sex features.

4. WHY is every feature that is implemented is forgotten by devs as soon as it is out ?

There were many features that could had follow-up updates. To name a few :

Drinks - could had added bigger variety (shots, cocktails damn.. even different colored bottles) , make it so people can give the drink their holding to other people for RP and social value.

Pole dancing - Longer better different dance loops could had been added.

Volleyball - could had been improved and not remain a wasted developing time as it is now.

Color palete - Doesn't work for some clothes (striped stockings) surely could had been improved.

5. WHY even ask for our suggestions via polls or earlier ago we had a seperate site for suggestions when you don't listen to them ?

Cause every time you ask and we answer and you still do something else then we voted or asked for it's a sure way to lose faith of your paying customers.

The part where i rant:

At this point i am confused what is it with the whole night club theme for the whole game, dark spaces with dance floors. There is nothing to do on them, one location with features, interactivity and space would be better then all the current ones combined. As many said before me the new club looks nice, but thats it..it's just a wallpaper of the same generic room that is all locations we have. If not for exclusive furniture, room size and wallpapers in thsoe locations it would be the same as player opened rooms... As some many before in this topic I am also considering if i should even bother to subscribe anymore. I said "They will do it in the future" too much and this time i just can't bring myself to swallow the blue pill again and continue to support someone who treats us like money bags. I earn the money i give to this game and money by definition is a tool of exchange for your work and for you to get the best other people can make and frankly i don;t believe that is the best these devs can make, that whats pisses me off the most.

And in cocnlusion: It is better to do one thing right then to half-ass hundreds of things.

Best,

Dande.

Well guessing they were hoping to make a large traffic meet up place and a dance club that would draw people from private user room clubs to there. But if you look at popular user room dance clubs almost all them have sex furniture there. So it doesn't really make sense to me without adding sex stuff, if that was idea or motivating factor for making another dance club.

Haters gonna hate. Its always the same in any game. Aswell the same kind of people all the time.

I still see it like that: I pay for access to the game, to be able to play it and maintaining server costs. Development and Expansion is just a bonus for me. Also you cant make it right for everyone. Theres always someone feeling left out in the process. Its like when they add the desired gay poses the straight people feel left out and the other way around. When they add a BSDM location the people that dont like BDSM feel offended. Shall I go on?

Haters gonna hate. Its always the same in any game. Aswell the same kind of people all the time.

I still see it like that: I pay for access to the game, to be able to play it and maintaining server costs. Development and Expansion is just a bonus for me. Also you cant make it right for everyone. Theres always someone feeling left out in the process. Its like when they add the desired gay poses the straight people feel left out and the other way around. When they add a BSDM location the people that dont like BDSM feel offended. Shall I go on?

Agree, you cant satisfied everyone :) case closed or you are just stupid keep complaining about this.

Im out

as Shanti said: respect works in every direction.

I am happy for all people that love the new location. Have fun there! But please respect people that think the game is far beyond its possibilities and want to experience a better 3dx. In the end also you will profit from it, even if for now you are perfectly happy with the way it is.

as Shanti said: respect works in every direction.

I am happy for all people that love the new location. Have fun there! But please respect people that think the game is far beyond its possibilities and want to experience a better 3dx. In the end also you will profit from it, even if for now you are perfectly happy with the way it is.

I really try to respect everyones opinion... but when you see the same set of names in any dev-post complaining about the same stuff in several different threads its not really voicing an opinion anymore. Its making a stink, and making a stink is bad behaviour no matter from wich side you look at it. Period.

I really try to respect everyones opinion... but when you see the same set of names in any dev-post complaining about the same stuff in several different threads its not really voicing an opinion anymore. Its making a stink, and making a stink is bad behaviour no matter from wich side you look at it. Period.

in general you just have to look who the trolls are and who are not. I think constructive feedback is very important, otherwise nothing will change to the better. Being unhappy in several cases does not necessarily have to mean that you are a troll, but can alse indicate that you don't agree with the recent decisions.

But I agree, here as in any other online community there are trolls that have their fun in spoiling discussions. Let us try to have a healthy discussion about the scope of the game and not run into "making a stink" :)

Cheers :)

:D Always the same ^^ :P

In my opinion is the Fresco Club an awesome master Artwork, the Architecture, the Details etc... This Location makes me speechless...

I Love it :wub: 

Some of the complainers here should read this very big and endless Locations Topic and maybe some will see, a lot parts inside of Fresco Club was requested by members.

A Coffee, a Bar, a greater Club with two floors, a palace etc etc.... And this is now all in one space. Everyone should be happy in my opinion.

If the Community not want this kind of Locations so shouldn't the Community never ask for updates like this :rolleyes:

I told you look in the Locations Topic and see the Likes behind the request for a Location like the Fresco Club and you will see this Location was wanted ;)

Congratulation Dev's, the Fresco Club is the best Artwork and Update in the Histories of 3DXChat in my opinion, I love it :wub:  

People can't be happy for others and just think about their wishes. Unfortunately, it's human behaviour... :(

When i was very happy to see there is update for LGBT, straight people said to me but the team does nothing for them.

When there is new poses for everyone, people who want new clothes, said to me but the team does nothing for them.

Etc...

If people want to change things after months and months of complaining, they must stop to pay for that game for a moment to see what happen.

Because don't be blind, if money don't comes, there is only 2 solutions for the game : die or change !

But when i said that, some people here just said i'm a troll, anti-lesbians (or gays), stupid, etc. (just giving an opinion)

When i read the same people advise to others to look elsewhere to find what they have as much right to want and think thats others.  :lol: 

I think here some people think they deserve much that others and only their opinions are good... I called them 3dx Mind Dictators !  :D 

So, even if it's not my priority for this game, i'm happy for people who likes this new great club.

Even it's not my priority i hope they will have exactly same poses for everyone.

I very hope lots of you can have new features what you want.

But remember that people always want more and complaints will never cease ! :rolleyes:

So get back to the topic...

The new club is just an amazing place so cool with lots of nice places (coffe bar, karaoke, floor).

And so funny to go in when you played to Watchdogs... I immediately search if there is a rat mask in clothes (i stop spoil for people who are still playing the game). :D

I think we have to find a new atmosphere to the old night club (the OLesya idea of 80's and 90's music it's a good idea in my opinion).

And why not have other regular moments (like Tuesday's Jazz, Wednesday's Hip/Hop, etc...)

Because the only thing, i think this new place can be a little disappointing, is to loose the old night club. I spent so great moments here i don't want see this place disappear.

For next updates, i will just refer to poll on other topics... Every update is a step to a better game ! ;)

Nice work 3dx team and again Happy Birthday ! 

Let's go for a new year of updates and fun !  :P

Funny thing is when I complained... updates happened that benefited whole game.

My large topic got deleted when it rallied people but gizmo made changes that were asked and followed for few months before going into awful abyss again.

It's not stink it just many people gave up on giving feedback and just either quit game or forums due to being ignored by developers. That's fact either like it or not.

if you think 25 euro / month is server cost from each of us ... then you are unfortunately very wrong as the servers just aren't so expensive it's 2016 almost servers are dirt cheap.

Tons of people in the game share same opinion as me and tons of ppl who quit does as well. Most quit forums due to trolls as well feedback being totally ignored until 50 to 100 ppl jumped on topic before it was deleted. I been here 2 years I spent tons of money on sub as well gold. I have every right to raise my opinions when I think my money isn't spent well.

When game had nice updates as well pace of them, I was first who was praising the developers and telling people to shut up that the updates were decent and great in the content and that they demand too much.

Also OP got almost 30 likes so did my post on first page. So clearly the few active users still share the same opinion about the lack of stuff in this recent update just many of them don't bother anymore.

In my opinion is the Fresco Club an awesome master Artwork, the Architecture, the Details etc... This Location makes me speechless...

Some of the complainers here should read this very big and endless Locations Topic and maybe some will see, a lot parts inside of Fresco Club was requested by members.

A Coffee, a Bar, a greater Club with two floors, a palace etc etc.... And this is now all in one space. Everyone should be happy in my opinion.

If the Community not want this kind of Locations so shouldn't the Community never ask for updates like this :rolleyes:

I told you look in the Locations Topic and see the Likes behind the request for a Location like the Fresco Club and you will see this Location was wanted ;)

Congratulation Dev's, the Fresco Club is the best Artwork and Update in the Histories of 3DXChat in my opinion, I love it :wub:

Well Achilles, that's nice I would like to redirect you to the endless topics and old website where thousands of people voted for features that are still not in game and had 100x more votes than fresco club ever did or are all those votes irrelevant?  Because if we go by votes this club is pretty low.

I am pretty sure you remember that website.

Ps. I also read the 14 pages of the topic you sent there's barely any mention of the fresco club being requested by members.

http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/here is the old site, as well many of the suggestions in suggestions are unheard. I also dont remember see any vote for new location but whatevers.

Yeah it looks nice I said it... but that's pretty much all to it. Looks nice... woo hoo ... there's nothing else there.

Don't think at least i don't see any say they hate new club, think what most are trying to point out is another club more same. While many also on new location either asked for old locations to be merged or getting entirely new themes to visit. Think making new stuff that similar or parallel to existing ones, often end leaving one the popular attraction while the other gets abandoned to dust collecting, or in certain cases they divide traffic between just spreading out the same crowd more.

Think but again this just my opinion merging clubs would been better, so in basement for instance was old Sin club theme with added BDSM stuff. Mid/top floor night club maybe with some new tricks like dance cages more stuff in back VIP room or animations for Restroom/Toilet facility RP so forth. New club either gonna take traffic from existing clubs or be indifferent to some of them, think its what most here "complaining" are trying to say or explain  :D

Call me weird, but i kinda thought it was hot to see people in between the pillars getting naughty. I also thought it was neat to see people dancing there sexily so the whole crowd could see. The lights illuminate them and it gives it a nice touch from a voyeuristic eye candy point of view. It seems like the ultimate place for people who like public sex. lol

I would add 2 stripper poles beside the dj booth and 2 stripper poles in the center pillars up top just for even more eye candy. :P

I think this place was designed extremely nicely for partys. It really feels like dj has a proper stage and podium now. The dance area massive. The stage is kinda cool with the mic. I would love to see maybe Maelstrom or some other musicians come back and take that mic and do a real live show with a different genre of music. All in all the place seems like the ultimate party place that will serve many purposes. 

It has some room for improvement and performance tweaks. Im sure the devs are going to do more work on it. I think its pretty good taste of what the developers can do and i agree with others who say give us more. More everything. 

The  things i did not like about the new location was the strange tetris lights. I thought they made it look rather cheap and not really up to par graphically compared to the rest of the place. I also hate the fact we cant walk up a 8 inch steps around the edges and stage. I mean cmon , My character can practically do the splits and put her legs behind her head, yet I cannot manage to lift my foot up to get on stage. haha.  It also needs to be toned down in medium and low settings like sins club and NC are. When i tried going there with my tablet on low i lagged quite a bit because of the fog and stuff. Anyway mostly minor annoyances. 

That is all i got for constructive feedback. I think its a cool place and anxiously await what the devs got cooking next for us. I really hope they start pumping out the updates this 2016! Really start to go crazy with content of all kinds. Lets hope the new year is plentiful with updates that are of this quality! 

The  things i did not like about the new location was the strange tetris lights. I thought they made it look rather cheap and not really up to par graphically compared to the rest of the place. 

It's just a wink to Watchdogs and to the atmosphere of this game. Seems really cheap but funny for people who played this game ! :P

Geek style ! :P

1148101367_a6a4788310_m.jpg

the Fresco Club is the best Artwork and Update in the Histories of 3DXChat in my opinion, I love it :wub:  

Hehe... says the unbiased DJ as he twirls the controls at the helm of his new super-duper whiz-bang Fresco Club, like a young boy on Christmas morning with the new toy he's always wanted.  ;) ​ :P   The DJ's have to be in seventh heaven to be sure, and rightfully so.  The new club is visually stunning and so much better in lots of ways for dancing, parties and large crowds.  :) ​ I think everyone that likes to dance, or watch the clubbers dance, will appreciate this new beautiful club as I will.  But... I for one got my hopes up (too high I guess) for something totally new and truly unique  :(.  An upgraded version of something we already have just wasn't near the top of my wish list.  Now I'll sit back, a bit disappointed, and hope for more new content again... something innovative, something unique, something totally new.  In the mean time, KEEP ROCKING IT DJs.  Peace.    :rolleyes:  

Of course this new room will be used by a lot of people, no doubt. It has an attraction for probably a great part of the community. I dont know what the devs imagined it would be used for, while they made it, but possibly they saw it as a grand disco.

After all, its up to the community to find out how to use it and time will show what this attempt at impressing the community will end as being.

Some in this thread earlier suggested turning it into one big brothel and orgyroom; an idea that appeals a lot more to me than a grand disco. And i will happily contribute to such a project :-)

What i feel is a big pity here is, that a lot of effort has been used to bring something into the game that wont change the "feel" of the game one single bit. All this energy could have been used creating various small touches that could have enriched the game. Let me give 2 examples:

1. Just a few more facial possibilities so we could create more individual characters. Sliders for nose, chin and cheekbones for example. We sorely lack individuality in the character creation.

2. Idles. I mean idles and not dynamic poses. In rl you use your posture a lot for teasing the opposite gender. In the game, it is almost nonexsistent. Giving female characters the possibility to sit with their knees apart would be a small, but very valuable touch. What about a slider for spreading legs in idle poses? In the female Lie 2 for example? Let both genders share all the idles for sitting and laying, sitting in chairs etc. Why not? It cant be difficult to do, as far as i understand it.

The list could go on...

What i mean is, such small things, if enough of them, would move the game towards something that is a whole lot more interesting and enticing than some big flashy dancehall. But its all about imagination and visions.

in general you just have to look who the trolls are and who are not. I think constructive feedback is very important, otherwise nothing will change to the better. Being unhappy in several cases does not necessarily have to mean that you are a troll, but can alse indicate that you don't agree with the recent decisions.

But I agree, here as in any other online community there are trolls that have their fun in spoiling discussions. Let us try to have a healthy discussion about the scope of the game and not run into "making a stink" :)

Cheers :)

Oh! not again.That troll word remind me something...i feel so healthy now ,rock it up Vero! agree with you,sorry ppl's ,may i say my opinion?? don't wanna offend .ok. ok. Trolling i do,so wtf

Achilles, I was just wondering about your words. I never thought of people wanting another nightclub. They wanted a park, a back alley, updates of existing locations and so on...

Now you're referring to the Locations Topic and I thought: "OK, Achilles is allways carefull in stating some facts". So I looked it up:

First page: Just requests of more nature places...

2 last pages: Back alley, dungeons, castles...

Maybe you mixed something up. People did not want palaces, they wanted castles/dungeons (as far as I understood it) for BDSM. They wanted a coffee bar to have a chill out area.

I - for myself - am disappointed like most here. It is a good build place... but there is no really new feature going along with it. It won't bring us new possibilities in game play and therefore I can't see any sense in that place.

And I'm not going to feel sorry for expressing my opinion as a paying subscriber....

Hi to the 3dx community and devs :P

I respect the work of devs and the opinions of everybody, and yes, the new map is awesome, beautiful.

But yes, why another night club? What will the NC become? An empty room as i see since the opening of the Fresco Club.

And my own opinion, i would have prefered a nature and green place like a park or a forest, or a more original place for BDSM players with appropriate ustensils (and of course poses for). -_-

Wish a nice game to all and maybe will be back when i ll see new interesting content. :ph34r:;)