3DXChat Community

Question about Furniture

Raiza

Hello, I've been decorating my apartment and came across a (...) section where a stripper pole and some BDSM-type furniture is found. I placed the latter in the apartment and tried to interact with it. There is no gear icon when I hover on the furniture, nor does it work with "Bob". Is this piece of furniture useless at the moment or are there requirements for using it. I've always wondered and would like to know.

post-8524-0-44655200-1448813204_thumb.png

Hello, I've been decorating my apartment and came across a (...) section where a stripper pole and some BDSM-type furniture is found. I placed the latter in the apartment and tried to interact with it. There is no gear icon when I hover on the furniture, nor does it work with "Bob". Is this piece of furniture useless at the moment or are there requirements for using it. I've always wondered and would like to know.

Β 

Doesn't have any animations atm its just a decoration prop but you could make a suggestion in the suggestion part in forum about adding some to it.

kinda sad that we actually have to ask the devs to animate an object they made and it's only purpose is to be used...

Have they added more/new furniture since last time I played? (3-4 months ago). Because, I am still on edge if I want to buy a 24 euro membership. The update page doesn't really show much improvent

Have they added more/new furniture since last time I played? (3-4 months ago). Because, I am still on edge if I want to buy a 24 euro membership. The update page doesn't really show much improvent

Β 

Well been a couple of animations but i would loved to seen more progress personally, Tgirl community plus gay community is high under prioritized BDSM also at a really short end. Feel like were still missing more customization option to stand out and not all look to much a like.

• 5 months later...

They have to put poses in side of the structure it can be done in a Software but its up to them I am new I been on sl and Imvu also sims.Β  I seen people make poses put in things I dont no how they do that here or what the rules but you may have to say soothing to have something done or whatΒ  you like.