3DXChat Community

Roleplayers unite!

Espera

So the only thing keeping me interested in this not-even-half-finished game is RP.

And no, im not talking about sex RP only but general Roleplay, being social, building something up together and so on

Sitting in the NC or whereever and emoting by myself is kinda boring, so anyone who considers himself a RPer plz add me on the friendslist and / or drop a line here

OUT WITH YOURSELVES! So we know what to do when we see you in the game ;)

cheers

Espera

You dont have to be in a "family" or "club" After all family or club makes the game worse since it becomes a "closed groups" for people who just enjoy their time there and dont want any restrains or exclussiveness.

We all kind of roleplay,one way or another.Since everyone fakes here to be something he/she really isnt. :) but thats another issue.

I really hope that people will get more into roleplay.From the way they talk to the way they move.and yes i agree..not sexual.Flirting is what makes the sex good.otherwise is just an excercise. 

*smiles and looks at Elenn* Sexually oriented or not..Temple is a place of...worship ;)

Hi all RPers. Hi others.

Is there any site providing some tipical sentences in regard to erotic literrature ?

You can not always create correct sentences when English is not your first language.

Sometime I send comic rather than erotic.

It's fun during chat. But it's a disaster during descriptive.

You can not always create correct sentences when English is not your first language.

Sometime I send comic rather than erotic.

It's fun during chat. But it's a disaster during descriptive.

I'm a native English speaker, many of my friends aren't. Personally I appreciate they make the effort to speak in the only language I understand. When I do correct them, it is always done respectfully.

As English is the only language I speak, I don't feel I am in a position to criticise.

I always look for the meaning and feeling behind a sentence. These are what are important, not the spelling and grammar.

I do love Roleplay in all it's form even if the majority of rp i did were with sexual action in it. And i'm oblige to agree with Asstrid, i'm not a native English too and some time i can't help but open google translate to help me xd if you want some types Asstrid you should read some sexual based text. It should help you find some particular sentence or more way to describe something. I can advise you one, it's Fenoxo's work ("Corruption of Champions" and "Trials in Tainted Space), he's doing (with other people) Sex text based rpg so there is a lot to read in the nsfw content.^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Would any of you like the return of the Roleplay Channel tab on the message window? I found that tab incredibly fun to interact with when I first started back in June of last year, and it gave storytellers the opportunity to roleplay scenarios into a public forum, rather than inconvenience others to read through a local chat.

Maybe we can make a suggestion to bring it back? That would be fun! ♥

Would any of you like the return of the Roleplay Channel tab on the message window? I found that tab incredibly fun to interact with when I first started back in June of last year, and it gave storytellers the opportunity to roleplay scenarios into a public forum, rather than inconvenience others to read through a local chat.

Maybe we can make a suggestion to bring it back? That would be fun! ♥

It wasn't being used and a voting poll to remove it from what i understand was the nail in its coffin, doubt it is going to get revived again.

• 5 weeks later...

Lately I started to notice the lack of it as well... It would simplify Roleplays rooms a lot... For example Order's room when it gets crowded we have to go with actions to the group chats where noone can see how we're handling things around. We don't want to use local for this as we have people using bar and talking with bartender. Roleplay chat would give us opportunity to keep showing what we've to offer without being forced into the group chats... C'mon devs, it wasn't hard to take it off so i guess it won't be hard to bring it back as well... At least you would do some goods for roleplayers around!

Why not just RP in Local? I much rather RP out in the open then in a channel you have to tab into, more so when we can only have one channel open at a time. Back in the Summer of 2014 it was very commen to have people RPing in the open, just having fun.

Why not just RP in Local? I much rather RP out in the open then in a channel you have to tab into, more so when we can only have one channel open at a time. Back in the Summer of 2014 it was very commen to have people RPing in the open, just having fun.

The problem is not that we can't roleplay in local, cause that is what we often do but in our place the room can become too crowded, so people roleplay and do not roleplay at the same time on Local which becomes too messy and forces the roleplayers to go on Group chat, which we dont like cause we still want everyone to read it and maybe join in, if they come in and dont see us talking and doing what we are all about they will lose the oportunity to join in and have fun with us.

The Roleplay chat could be useless to many be can be useful to others, specially in a room like ours that deals with roleplay and non roleplay at the same time actively.

The problem is not that we can't roleplay in local, cause that is what we often do but in our place the room can become too crowded, so people roleplay and do not roleplay at the same time on Local which becomes too messy and forces the roleplayers to go on Group chat, which we dont like cause we still want everyone to read it and maybe join in, if they come in and dont see us talking and doing what we are all about they will lose the oportunity to join in and have fun with us.

The Roleplay chat could be useless to many be can be useful to others, specially in a room like ours that deals with roleplay and non roleplay at the same time actively.

Understandable and at the same time RPers can focus on the purple chat. For me having a separate channel keeps a divide between RPers and others in the community. Sure some areas may have 50 plus people in it but you only see the same 3 people chatting in Local most cases. Not going to stat the chat can not be improved as I agree it can, just want to people to understand until it happens do not allow it to be a handicap or a reason not to RP.

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this game, and an avid RPer (not new to RP), so I had to click on the 'Unite!' thread, right? It's good to see like minds!

I didn't know there used to be a local RP channel built in... seems a shame it was voted out...

That would've been great for the first day or so when I was really reserved about posting... Even if nothing was going on in there, if there was a clickable chat tab named 'RP', I would've posted in there, to test the waters...

I'm really enjoying the game otherwise so far. it's been a lot of fun!

local chat is normally not that busy in the first place so having separate channels for that would just split it up even more.

from time to time there are fun people around who join in to some local RP :)

and yea RP is the best

• 3 weeks later...