3DXChat Community

DJAsh, Loving You, Love Island Special #5

Ashbash

mKBFWec.jpg

Hey folks it's that time again! It is time for my fifth instalment of DJAsh, Loving You, Love Island Special!

So like always this night is a love themed night for all the newly weds, couples, great friends, partners etc... All to come on by and spend time dancing together under the moonlight of the Love Island.

And I will be your DJ for the night, playing Love themed music of all kinds. If there is any songs you want to be played please let me know in this thread and I'll be sure to put it in the set list ready for the event!

Sorry for the delay of this post, it has been a busy week, so haven't had much time really to make this thread, but here it is, sorry to leave it such short notice!

Saturday 21st November 2015 @ 7pm EST // Sunday 22nd November 2015 @ Midnight GMT.

Kind Regards

DJAsh

Just a heads up ladies and gentlemen. I may not be doing one in December due to it being near Christmas, as there will be many christmas parties going on so I will look to do the next Love Event on the nearest Saturday to the 21st January. Thanks everyone who joined this night, it was awesome like always! :)