NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

Opinion from a new player :)

1> better character creation, make your avatar look unique! More sliders for face, eyes, chin, cheeks etc.

2> clothes more variation talking for myself MALE

3> Tattoo's, Jewelry

4> Urban City big place with more variation Clubs, Parks etc.

5> sex,dance, idle animations.

6> more Roleplay content(clothes, benches, bdsm)

7> One appartment and one super nice House Mansion stuff like that:)

First of all, you 3DX-Chat guys do a great job improving the game. But since everyone can need some feedback and ideas for further improvement, here are mine.

Considering the things some have yet already done by using "hacks", I'd guess it would be possible to redo the "home" creation completely. Instead of a place to decorate, wouldn't it be awesome to have a free area and place floor and walls on your own?

I guess the engine is able to handle this, even if there should be some kind of limitations to avoid server side troubles, or heavy lags for players with low-end machines.

Another thing I'd love to see would be some kind of snapping inside of the editor, especially when you try to align several light blocks or bars it can be a pain in the ass.

Concerning a list of interests I'd say the following:

1) We need more different types of clothing. I know this has been placed several times already, but in my personal opinion this is the most important. The clothing is rather limited, especially for those who are into RP. I'd love to see stuff like gloves, scarfs, jackets, kimonos, maybe a slightly longer skirt and also some flat sort of shoes like boots, sandals or trainers. And of course, male outfits ...

2) Please bundle the existing ones that are redundant. There is no need to choose from 4 jeans which are all the same except the texture. You could just add a texture selection instead.

3) Though I don't use poses too much due to my RP preference, some more would not be too bad. Also I wonder why there are still so many MF animations which are not aviable for FF. I guess a strong girl could easily do those things as well  :)

I could add a descriptive (sub-)list of changes, or poses now, but some others did that good enough already.

4) Immersion, a simple word to say, sure. But I really ask you, how can our avis exist without a kitchen and a bathroom? I want to have sex while taking a shower, rub my wifes back in the bath, or prepare her favorite meal. And I'm quite sure some would love to have sex on the kitchen table  :P

5) Turn of the sun. Yeah, right, it's verry annoying to have a never ending day. I guess curtains or roller blinds could do the job in the first place.

6) A fixed position and a variable size based on the display resolution for the color slider. It's a real pain in the ass to get a color when you barely can see the slider on a 4k monitor.

7) A cold shower for guys ... Well, one could add this to immersion as well. But really, it's so silly to see nothing but boners as soon as they get rid of their clothes. There are so many situations where this just can't be.

8) Talkinig about organs ... Futanari ... Okay, I guess we can live with this dickgirl solution, but this magical appearence and vanishing all the time? Running around withouth, stroking with, lying without ... This may be not the most important, but I guess I'm not the only one who would love to see this fixed.

I really hope you can use some of the ideas of your community and wish you a merry christmas.

Go aisatsu wo mochimashite,

Naori

Hi, I have another suggestion, but I don't know the right words for it. It matters the morning-glory of the mens penis. Do he have always a hard-on??? I feel like a pervert at the beach, if I would lie naked in the sun. XD I' don't know but i belief there was time before an update that the man could walk around with a limp penis. So I hope you could change that he is only hard-on at the sex poses or add a button to switch him hard or limp. :)))))) :P THX a lot XD

EDIT: And please add also any more musturbation poses for man and woman, seated and lying, because its also a part of sex game.

I like that idea very much!

I am also a Skyrim player the engine is for sure different then from 3DXChat.

But in Skyrim your best friend will get Hard if he sees a sexy woman(naked) other mods will work on it too.

Or if your avatar becomes arroused after a certain time passed without any sexual action, very funny, very realistic.

But i guess this is not a  1,2,3 thing to work out in 3dxchat.

In my opinion the pyhiscs engine needs tweaks for it in 3dxchat probably a better one including butt pyhsics etc.

I like that idea very much!

I am also a Skyrim player the engine is for sure different then from 3DXChat.

But in Skyrim your best friend will get Hard if he sees a sexy woman(naked) other mods will work on it too.

Or if your avatar becomes arroused after a certain time passed without any sexual action, very funny, very realistic.

But i guess this is not a  1,2,3 thing to work out in 3dxchat.

In my opinion the pyhiscs engine needs tweaks for it in 3dxchat probably a better one including butt pyhsics etc.

I really doubt that the engine would lack of physical capabilities, since Kerbal Space Program, which is all about physics, is made in just the same. 

Also I have to mention that the user created skyrim content is lightyears away from the motion captured animation quality of 3Dx, which does actually take way more time and ressources.

On the other hand you're absolutely right, like I've said in my own post. It would be nice to see some immersion.  :)

One other thing I'd like to add, as position 9 of my previous post, despite the already good graphic qualitly I'd love to see some more adjustments like shadow, AO and Anti-Aliasing control.

And also a point 10: Please give us the chance to mute the footsteps of walking players. Sometimes a silly mind is walking into a wall next to you like forever while you're doing a good RP. It bugs the hell out of my mind to hear those steps and no chance to get rid of it else then turning off every single ingame sound.

Go aisatsu wo mochimashite,

Naori

Hi ,

Whats the point to make a topic like that really ? :P

The devs don t listen us anyway , so it s useless to stay on the forum and give an opinion

I am okey for clothes , but really 2 times in a row stocking and tights ????

So much urgent things to add in game than stocking ^^ , but i don t remake a new topic about what the community want since i see devs don t care about ^^

So just don t waste my time here anymore , i let my monthly subscription finish and i m gone

Have fun all , see ya maybe around :)

** Sorry for my bad english ^^ **

Hi ,

Whats the point to make a topic like that really ? :P

The devs don t listen us anyway , so it s useless to stay on the forum and give an opinion

I am okey for clothes , but really 2 times in a row stocking and tights ????

So much urgent things to add in game than stocking ^^ , but i don t remake a new topic about what the community want since i see devs don t care about ^^

So just don t waste my time here anymore , i let my monthly subscription finish and i m gone

Have fun all , see ya maybe around :)

** Sorry for my bad english ^^ **

NOTHING MORE TO ADD !!!!

developers just need to start thinking like developers.  for clothes use combinatorics, for example a shirt has a collar, sleeves, and a torso. if you made 2 kinds of collars 2 kinds of sleeves and 2 kinds of torsos you would have 2^3 or 8 possible shirts, and you just spent the same effort as you would spend on 2 shirts. if you had 3 of each you would have 3^3 or 27 possible shirts and so on.

I'm leaving this post here because I let my membership expire, this is just a ditch effort to try and give the devs insight on how to get shit done.  I still think the game is beautiful so I'll follow the progress until they figure things out, or a different game pops up.

Hello people ,for one games whith 3 years old of life I find that the lack of  regular content  really disappointing and  pay a high price for a "slow" game is not very pleasant, I stay for my friends not for games  but a lot of my friends leave the game for this so please developers a few efforts  for putting more regular content , the game is more empty all month and you have Independent developers for help you . Thanks for have read me sorry for my bad english have a good day all ;)

NOTHING MORE TO ADD !!!!

Hello people ,for one games whith 3 years old of life I find that the lack of  regular content  really disappointing and  pay a high price for a "slow" game is not very pleasant, I stay for my friends not for games  but a lot of my friends leave the game for this so please developers a few efforts  for putting more regular content , the game is more empty all month and you have Independent developers for help you . Thanks for have read me sorry for my bad english have a good day all ;)

When developers and 3dx game owner will realize they lost over 50% of players subscription, only then they will wake up ...and will be too late to get them back. Leonprofessional still waiting for his round sunglasses since over a year now and still waiting for it untill now, no, they prefer keeping the fake 3D ugly digital glasses who no one wearing . why they don't just revise the model, it is too complicate to do so? Ok ok, i know some players will reply ''Hey!!! It's a sex game if you didn't noticed!!! Why boring us with your stuff'' but the vote result till now is divided in 2 groups for getting sex poses and clothes at 30% in each.

In my honest opinion, there needs to be something here to keep "subscribers" coming back.   They need to be invested into 3DX.   Give us something to spend our gold on.   Allow us to design clothes and allow other members to pay for them.  Allow us more freedom with props and decorating.  Charge gold for it.   We need to be invested to keep coming back and only when people are invested, you will see an upward movement up subscribers.   Just my two cents :).   The graphics are awesome, the sex poses are more detailed than any other virtual world.    Grab more people, create a bigger team of devs, and you will be one of the largest virtual worlds.   The business model of 3dx needs to be just a tad bit better ;)   

I do agree w/ Magikrose.... I was a creator for 3 years at a game called IMVU. I came here because the sexual content was far better. Still, customization there was everything, and players were willing to purchase specific clothing from a catalog where players were allowed to map/make clothing to fit different body sizes. BUT I DO KNOW that asking ALL of this is VERY overwhelming. I have personally been impressed, even though the customizations are very few... whether it be the avatar or the room... and there aren't as many rooms, we all have to remember that this game WILL GROW. The more the players, the more the money, the more the progress. I'm in FOR THE LONG HAUL, and I WOULD love the opportunity to help create NEW items for FREE for this game. All it takes is sending me the info on how the system works, and what grids are used. I will gladly read to learn without taking anyone's time...

Like I said... a free creator... and I don't mind others above me who approve my work before it is put in the game for players to use. :)

Thank you so much Primm...i wish i could help too. I am working in a 3D Printer company so i have also the equipment to create stuff in a professional way. Let us grow together and make 3DX to the best social game ever.

I'm on board with you Gunnar!!!! That's what i'm hoping for too!!! Together, we all can make this game EXPLODE!!!! :)

So i voted new script / features cause i would like to see something that can be added to players that can make them change the way they walk, like for exemple, make something that can let the arms behind the back, crawl, i think that would make the BDSM community a bit more happy ^^.

Of course any bdsm related update will do for now :D

The Order of Thorns thanks for your time and consideration.

Here are a few things I would like to see. The first one more of a pie in the sky thing, but I can dream.

1. Native Mac app. With each release something in the Wine emulator breaks. Adding photos to the gallery no longer works. Clipping issues with Shoutcast streams (sounds much better with Icecast). Wine does not fully support DirectX so no shadows in Wine and some fonts are missing. I have to boot into my Windows partition to take decent screenshots with shadows and to add new pictures to my gallery. I am not sure how much effort it would require to compile a Mac version and how much of a market there is for it. The way things are going in the future I will have to boot into Windows just to play the game, or run a VM, which is far from ideal as I will point out in point 2.
  2. Performance improvements! The graphics in this game are good, but hardly Fallout 4. I can play other games no problem at all and my computer hardly breaks into a sweat. Go into a busy 3DX room and the fans start up something crazy. For some people it just becomes unusable and they have to leave an otherwise good party because their computer simply cannot cope. I should have no problems with a fairly modern computer in this game. Rather than new features I think this is really important. The more stuff added like cubes (light sources) and more people using CE it seems to be getting worse than it is getting better.
  3. An improved character editor. I think too much customisation is bad. However, when it comes to character customisation, customisation is very important. It would be nice to have things that help make us a lot more unique, especially for male characters. More hairstyles, maybe tattoos and more clothes (preferably more of the less slutty clothes). Maybe having an option to buy extra clothing and objects with XGold.
  4. As has been said before. More FFF / MMM poses. Also bring across more of the MF poses to FF. Also FF needs more exclusive poses, all the latest FF poses assume that everyone is a futa. Not everyone wants to play FF with a cock! Having said that, if you are going to have futas then at least have proper cum shots!
  5. Personally not my sort of thing, but the community wants it... BDSM and potentially catering to more fetishes.

That is all I can think of for now :)

I want to couple dance new. Binary types of dance required.
For example, the salsa is binary Very binary must dance.
especially for married couples are required.
New clothes, new hair types,
New avatar modeling
full manual especially facial fineness, thickness, features can be added, such as the height difference.

Hello everyone,

im so sad but i must say about this game some words.

I love this game so much. I going to hang out there and enjoy all thing in it. Let say escape from reality. But i paid every moths for my account and see less updates per all time. I saw today in this forum some kind of everview per last month about updates. Wow i was really so few per last year.

I thinking about i take a break till i will see some interesting think will come to this game. Cancel my account and just watch which is new in this game via webpage.

I thinking about this more and more frequently.

Maybe you can start with more updates. just with small things. but with something for us. Everything was been write what we all need on this forum. Just start working on it little bit faster. :-(

I agree this game is good and has lots of potential, but they cannot get new subs using the same old content for months at a time. If they want this game to grow and not have constant posts about people taking breaks and complaining about no new updates for weeks at a time then the devs need to put forth some effort. Just my opinions, but I would like to see some new clothes that arent specifically pointed towards prostitute apparel, even though it is a sex game thats not ALL that it is about.. And even new sex poses too. New locations would be nice that are not a music blaring dance club, maybe a restaurant or a park would be a good addition. :)