NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

If there was one definitive poll i would agree but ive seen 50 polls and they all say something different. it changes week to week and no way in hell can you run any type of company and be held hostage by people wanting diff things at the drop of a hat. 

This is my opinion, doesnt make it fact. So i understand if you or anyone else doesnt agree. I just think the community as a whole is going into different directions and nothing is going to fix it anytime soon. 

even if i agree with you here i talk in regards to FT's poll wich for her should be her stearing and in regards to devs, they not a person they a few can split job and if they make a poll and than they make a promise do not wait 12 months like i understand was taken the new club, till u deliver and slack on everything else. Plus official poles made at certain times(i.e. 6 months 1 year) not every damn day. sorry but elections are hold once 4 or 5 years with a purpose I.E. time to implement your program ;) peace out reasons not to do it can find plenty to , the will to do it its harder i know but stop protect them they paid for it so they should stop lamenting and start do it 

The devs will argue (because ive seen it) that you are paying for current content. Not updates. Nowhere in any TOS does it state there will be a set number of updates per year or whatever. Most polls ive seen here are community member polls and not official ones

But to be fair ive been gone a few months so maybe im wrong on whos making the polls lately. polls matter very little here. They should matter more but they dont. Last time i saw a poll that mattered was the TS poses or whatever and i firmly believe the only reason it mattered was that so many people raised a stink they made the poses just to shut them up

The devs will argue (because ive seen it) that you are paying for current content. Not updates. Nowhere in any TOS does it state there will be a set number of updates per year or whatever. Most polls ive seen here are community member polls and not official ones

But to be fair ive been gone a few months so maybe im wrong on whos making the polls lately. polls matter very little here. They should matter more but they dont. Last time i saw a poll that mattered was the TS poses or whatever and i firmly believe the only reason it mattered was that so many people raised a stink they made the poses just to shut them up

Well i suggest remove development and suggestions category as it is not an official pole like category??? why ask suggestions, why let people give you idea, why make them stress themselves loose time post around if you wont take the time to put an official poll or count all those as one add them and see what is what?

again i tell you it is easy to see the why i do not wanna do it and not to say sorry guys we understand your point and regardless of pay per content in hand or n once you decide to let community decide what you do u never say u pay for what you have not what you want cause i can say i want my free change avi's cause that is what i signed for at the beginning ok? 

I vote for others.

This game is good but it could be better. If you test 3D SexVilla 2 / Chathouse and AChat you will see they do different things right and wrong. 3DXChat have a great graphic and social functions, but less variations of sexposes an charater customizations.

I don't pay and play this game for awsome dance moves. 3DXChat will be an adult sex game, so please develope it further in this direction.

The Game needs:

1. more sex poses MM, FF, MF, MMM, FFF, MMF, FFM (look at AChat)

2. more BDSM sex poses

3. more clothes for men

4. more fetish clothes for both (leather harnesses, rubber suits ... something like that)

5. Character customization (look at 3D SexVilla 2 but make it better/comfortable)

6. private room expansion with fetish furniture

Edit: sorry my english isn't well and I wrote it fast in the morning ... so, I correct it a little bit :D

Is there any approx date on that new unity 5 update?

Or anything at all you could tell us at that point?

a bird whispered into my ear after questioning that: in 2016

but i dont have to tell ya how long a year can be^^  well, its done when its done B)

I like this game very mutch. its the best online game i have seen. but i have a view Ideas, what can be done.

A few scripts: Like..

... cumming inside  and dripping semen out.

... Woman walking normal when no high heels a equipted

... equipt or unequipt animations scripts ( throwing clothes while dancing at the pole) (m-f mutually unequipt on foreplay)

... better programmed minigames like the Volleyball or new mini games like drinking games.

... more TV like streams

... better chat. I hate to hear the "click" sound wenn somone write something even when i am not want to hear the chat.

New Clothes

more skirts, shoes, bath clothes

Apartment

More space, like a House with pool where you can swim from inside to outside

More furniture, items, etc (items for clubs like guitars, drums, etc) (Mirrors, sex toys)

Graphic enhancement

Better reflection in the Mirror.

Weather chanceing

More sex like:

Toys sex, fingering

More Hair Style.

Long Hair.

I put other because i don't really know where this will fit.

Need some group cuddles and not just MMF or FFM, but also FFF and MMM

i suppose the same for group sex that needs to also include the FFF and MMM

apart from that i also agree that we need better mini games to play because the ones we currently have are not entertaining.

and  the Television thing is also somewhat important, like being able to stream stuff to the television like the radio or being able the play a streams or youtube video of our choosing rather than random sex.

Voted other.

Scripts :

new interesting volleyball . While the ball is flying, press a few buttons combo or something same (with interface etc) . Like in dancing games for exemple .

The addition of BMX , skateboards and Park for this . And some mini game , tournaments .

Billiard in rooms of players . Not the interior , the game . Same for darts etc .

Clothes and character:

work on the physical model of the character and the feet . Walking always on toes is not real . Need many shoes without hills . Sneakers  etc .

New locations:

Town with streets . Maybe small town  but so would the cars could drive .

Cars :)

Sex and Poses :

BDSM and second functions in sex action like a slap , stroke the head , caressing etc .

Other:

To add the boats on  beach (we could ride on the water , some mini game , tournaments) and the yacht . Add suits for diving On Yacht . The ability to swim under water .

Add cigaretes and cigars . We are adult . If we have beer , we can have cigarets too .

The ability to make sketch in game (like in APB) and add the sketch on the body as a tattoo or on clothing as a picture .

Add music band animations in game (for group) and instruments (bass guitar / guitar/piano/drums etc) . Some mini game for music band like in dance games (with music)  .

Need some coffee .

peace .

I chose other :D   3DX is amazing but I would love to see more "design" options such as making our own clothes, tattoo's, etc.   Creating area's other than apartments such as allowing us the options to design our own clubs or public areas.   A larger area to explore would always be a little more fun as well :)

Hi, I have another suggestion, but I don't know the right words for it. It matters the morning-glory of the mens penis. Do he have always a hard-on??? I feel like a pervert at the beach, if I would lie naked in the sun. XD I' don't know but i belief there was time before an update that the man could walk around with a limp penis. So I hope you could change that he is only hard-on at the sex poses or add a button to switch him hard or limp. :)))))) :P THX a lot XD

EDIT: And please add also any more musturbation poses for man and woman, seated and lying, because its also a part of sex game.

magikrose said...

A larger area to explore would always be a little more fun as well  :)

It is there.

Acres and acres of it.

Forest, mountains, moonscape, desert and beach.

More space than the rest of the world of 3DXChat put together.

And a stupid secret handshake to get in.

Why they didn't open that up for the 3rd anniversary, as opposed to making just another nightclub, is just silly.

magikrose said...

It is there.

Acres and acres of it.

Forest, mountains, moonscape, desert and beach.

More space than the rest of the world of 3DXChat put together.

And a stupid secret handshake to get in.

Why they didn't open that up for the 3rd anniversary, as opposed to making just another nightclub, is just silly.

So there is something out there other than the few zones we have to explore?  That it interesting actually.   Maybe it will open up as another upcoming patch.   I love this place but it does lack the zones other "social sites" have.  Like a small city etc.   

Thanks for caring and giving us a chance to let you know that we care.

I voted OTHER:

i just want to not walk on tippy toes when I'm not wearing shoes!! Then we can get flats! Slippers! and flip-flops!! Or just walk around shoeless without looking like we have a syndrome. :P

one other request I'll whisper... anklets. :D

Hi, I have another suggestion, but I don't know the right words for it. It matters the morning-glory of the mens penis. Do he have always a hard-on??? I feel like a pervert at the beach, if I would lie naked in the sun. XD I' don't know but i belief there was time before an update that the man could walk around with a limp penis. So I hope you could change that he is only hard-on at the sex poses or add a button to switch him hard or limp. :)))))) :P THX a lot XD

EDIT: And please add also any more musturbation poses for man and woman, seated and lying, because its also a part of sex game.

Lol not surprisingly between all this sexy and perfect looking girls? :D

But yes there was a time in the past of 3DXChat where wasn't the little friend always happy :huh: In my opinion was it more funny because to the most interactive things in game you got a hard one :lol:

Be the DJ was only possible with a hard one, Hug a Girl or a Bro = hard, run around = hard!

Dance, walk, lie was possible without a happy friend :)

It was cool and funny...

Reading this whole topic...

I am happy you want feedback for yourself frenchie.

For everything else ...

I don't think I seen single new idea here, now that's not wrong at all.

Just asking what's the difference between all other polls that were here, people voted and then didn't got what they wanted anyway.

the old website ( http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/) and then the million feedback things?

As you said this post is not official. So for you personally it should be clothes / poses / animations only right?

Since I don't believe devs here would allow anyone work on anything else. Correct me if I am mistaken.

My main problem with this topic would be that perhaps it should been made in the game but that's lots of work.

like a straw poll and ask people what they want that way.

My reasoning for that is that lots and lots of people quit forums and refuse to hang in here as well most people never register. It's very small minority.

Now my opinion have nothing to do with results, I expected them that way.

Maybe new location higher... it was in past but then from what I seen of " positive feedback " of fresco I see why people don't want another new zone again.

It's well established that the game needs a bit of everything, but if I was objectively prioritizing with limited dev resources I would create more social content, it doesn't have to be anything in particular, the game just needs to be something more than a glorified irc.  Some simple features like random matching, profile messaging for keeping in touch long term, anything in that vein.  

Here's another thought that requires very little effort, use the updates feed to schedule bi-monthly orgies, if you feel inclined you can change the themes and locations.  Better yet I would just give the community free reign on event planning.  I think these things would serve to maintain a long term user base.

To play devil's advocate, as a user I would have devs make me more clothes and sex poses while I prod them with my pitchfork.

I voted for other!

My request is that girls be able to walk on flat feet, and that there be some sneakers and/or Chuck Taylor style shoes available. All high heels is a bit tiresome.

Thanks!

ugh no kidding, even I can't stand wearing them all the time. Most of the time I only use them for sex outfits.... >.>