NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

Hmmm so much i'd like to see and an hard time to decide what i would prefer first. Truthly what i'd really like to see first are more FF animations, BDSM animations and also the same cum animation that M have but for futa girl. Also, a persistence of the cum texture so that way, if the character is cummed on mouth and chest, the first place cummed on isn't cleaned automaticly and replaced by the second one.

I voted "others" because even if it seems related to sex poses it's more about interactions during act.

I would love to be able to interact more with my partner based on the pose.

Example: during bj, being able to deepthroat or grab hair or use a free hand to grab a tit... That kind of things

Thanks for the efforts...

folks, i think we ought to chose such a variant, that would give us more fun in future playing

that is why i voted for new location, in hope that it would be something interesting, to watch and to do their

thx  :lol:

ps and i think that developers ought to think in the same way, and do not ask ordinary stupid players) like me i mean  :wub:

Just try to do this game more interesting)  concentrate on solutions that can bring us pleasure for a long time)

Please dear Devs,

I know you are a small team... but please please pleas esimply release a dev kit where people can mod their own stuff and then send it to you for reviewing it and adding it to the game.

It would give the community what they want, it will take lots of work off your shoulders and make the game a whole lot better a whole lot faster..

Hi all,

New feature : config fields to unselect poses you dont want. 

Bad surpise when your sweet girl friend suddenly explode your ass with a big dick, just because of a wrong click :-)

To extend this idea, poses managment does need to extent within the future : more and more poses...

So we need naming poses, configuring poses, selecting poses, etc.

I think it does not change widely architecture. (not at all in fact).

I read a lot in this thread about the clone issue. Am affraid that graphic engine and motion capture is a complex thing, and differents sizes have to stay in a small range.

So I dont see how strong improvment could be done without completly change the engine. Its not a minor version.

A line of thought could be : work on the face. Chin width and noze shape could be widely improve, like others metrics. 

The good new is that it does'nt interfere with pose motion, as I understand.

The other good new is that chin an noze completly change the face.

May it help.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hi all,

New feature : config fields to unselect poses you dont want. 

Bad surpise when your sweet girl friend suddenly explode your ass with a big dick, just because of a wrong click :-)

To extend this idea, poses managment does need to extent within the future : more and more poses...

So we need naming poses, configuring poses, selecting poses, etc.

I think it does not change widely architecture. (not at all in fact).

I read a lot in this thread about the clone issue. Am affraid that graphic engine and motion capture is a complex thing, and differents sizes have to stay in a small range.

So I dont see how strong improvment could be done without completly change the engine. Its not a minor version.

A line of thought could be : work on the face. Chin width and noze shape could be widely improve, like others metrics. 

The good new is that it does'nt interfere with pose motion, as I understand.

The other good new is that chin an noze completly change the face.

May it help.

Sorry for my bad English.

I believe when the Sex Pose menu is updated to the new UI it will be more manageable. :) And you won't suffer from those "Bad Clicks" :)

It wiil be great if you make such action/animation like "take friend's hand".

It could be like this, for example: man make an offer to girl (like slow dance) to take her hand. if she accept it - animation with man and girl next to him holding hands. One WHO MADE offer now are making movements, so girl can't go enywhere, only man could click and walk. Girl could just cancel "holding hands".

folks, i think we ought to chose such a variant, that would give us more fun in future playing

that is why i voted for new location, in hope that it would be something interesting, to watch and to do their

thx  :lol:

ps and i think that developers ought to think in the same way, and do not ask ordinary stupid players) like me i mean  :wub:

Just try to do this game more interesting)  concentrate on solutions that can bring us pleasure for a long time)

I think the existing locations are fantastic.  They are just hollow, to an extent.  What they could do is add function to them.  Each location needs minigames, interactive things to do.  A perfect example is volleyball at the beach.  The nightclub could have different sets of lighting systems, for different themes.  It could have a different kind of music playing each night by default.  + DJ events.  So already you could have different music one night, with the lights set to a different option to match it.  These could be final settings the devs make, and then implement on a weekly rotation.

They could also add simple drinking games and card games.  Simple social interactions to imply a barfight or conversations taking place.  Just imagine walking into the sin club and theres a barfight in the front lobby, a poker tournament going on in the corner, two nerdy guys at the bar in front of the stripper talking about GAME DEVELOPMENT  *snicker* as the stripper vigoursly tries to shake their attention by... shaking her you know what.  And of course spin the bottle and someone using the bondage furniture in thee other room.  You see all this and then decide to stop by the club where it's

I voted other because we do need more clothing more pose's new locations bigger locations and more furniture it being BDSM or just romantic casual etc. just more stuff we do need I think body modifications should be added too Tattoo's piercings hell even a girl should be able to walk around with a penis if they want not have to just be in a sex pose for it. Also new hairstyles would be great been wanting a Mohawk for my female avi so I can look like Zoey. But what I major want in the game is more clothing and new places new hairstyles tattoo's and piercings. And I do understand the problem of making stuff it does take time to do and make it perfect like clothing it has to be made perfect then resized its not really any different from skyrim's outfit studio I can understand making it but when it comes to the resizing 5 minutes or less top you got the min-max its kind of simple but. The animations is kind of hard to do takes a little time but come on one update and then we get a dance that's pretty sad I might be a newbie on the form's and only be 2 months in 3dx chat but that's long enough to say within the updates that its kind of sad if your gonna have an update safe it put about 3 or 4 animations or clothing in their then send it out. Now what I would love to see is BDSM stuff but I could stand for casual clothes but my mood still stands I want to wear a chasity belt :l And I do think i'm gonna be posting on forum's a lot

post-8537-0-81379000-1448861026_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this was previously mentioned, but... Transgender update ('shemales')? I believe Ash hinted at it in a different thread after the strapon update. No game does it very well, and if 3DX were to do it well it would see a huge influx of new membership I'd assume, and therefore more revenue and more funding for other updates. It shouldnt be too far off for so many reasons.

New locations is a total waste. The public servers are never as full as party rooms.

Clothes would be nice, but there's more substantial things that should be added.

How about adding actions within poses, like AChat has? E.G. pinch nipple, spank, pull out...

hey Marston one quick question not trying to start an argument or anything but you said that no game makes it very well meaning the shemale's i'm curious have you every played skyrim with lets say SOS because if you have not then you don't know with their shemale's or futa's or what ever even guys you can actually press a button and change from soft to all the way hard and even it touching ur own belly loverslab does have a lot of great neat mods for a lot of games I love the SOS Horse penis. I wish they would allow 3dx users to change their dick sizes like girls can change their boob sizes :D.... Love you 3dx

And Asstrid I don't wan​t a clone well not yet at least :o