NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

• 5 months later...

I Voted Other because we need more in our updates:

New Locations>>>>>Fantasy Citys, Spooky Castles, Hotels, Farmers, Arenas, Dungeons, Big Ben, Area 51, Death Star, a Smokey Jazzy Bar, Zombie World, and Etc......

New Room and Props>>>>>>>(see my post in Furnitures)

New Sexual Poses/Non Sexual Poses>>>>>>>>> You can use a lot of these like FFF poses,SSF poses, Boobjobs, shemale Blowjobs, BDSM poses, Beastlity, and etc.....

New Clothes>>>>>>>Any Armors, Shirts, Dresses, Pants, Skirts, Display, and etc........

Echanented Maps>>>>>>>>>>>make Saloon a Town, Reduce the lag in the beach,NPCs in all the Room, and etc......

I could use a FOP(Free to Play)version of it or Option, but that's me

Oh and A shop to buy Rare things or a Collection of clothes, Furniture, Locations and etc..........so I can the Xgold, I have lol

-MachiGov

Edited by MachiGov

i dont undestand people who votes for new poses.... You got some poses you try it 5 min after that u can wait alot of month for new poses?!?! What this game need is more features... More interactions with environment, minigames, topicbased clothes for roleplay, topic based locations, Ages for Characters and Weight for Characters.

We need some sort of mini-games to expand the things we can do.

Some ideas that I have are:

• Strip Poker. Loser will have one piece of cloth removed automatically.
  • Casual Poker/Texas Hold'em (something like that).
  • Bottle game. Avis will kiss automatically once the bottle points at them (unlike the "manual" version we currently have).
  • Maybe a drinking game? Like they have to press buttons quickly and the person who fills a bar first wins... and gets drunk.

I'm sure I had more ideas, but these are the ones that I have in mind at the moment. What other mini-game ideas do you have?

Thanks for reading c:

• 2 weeks later...
3DxChat needs a lot of things to be more appreciative than it already is.

New poses is on the center of the game! there are not many poses for gays, and I think doing poses (3some) for women and shemales would be pretty good.

Then new interactions with the world would add more to our adventure on the game.

New clothes, men do not seem to have many unfortunately.