NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

I voted for new script/Features :

How about to developp the temporary events like Christmas and halloween?

With an event we have 1 or 2 new cloth or accessories, 1 or 2 new furnitures, .....

We can having Valentine day, easter, summer/holidays, .....

With allways a little event, maybe users will not asking everytime lot of poses, furnitures, .....

The game really just needs more of everything, but I think a new area would be great! An area like a Carnival or even like a Amusement park could present a bunch of new stuff, like tons of mini games, romantic setting, places to actually use the Xcoins we have.

Also! A couple of neat features would be kinda like the sims, where we could have jobs, like being a stylist or baker, or a bar owner. Having two types of currency could help maybe help with that. (But, that might lead to other complications)

Something that would also be neat to see is like a system for user created content, you'd have to run content creators through like a quality check first, but it'd give the game a ton of new stuff.

The game really just needs more of everything, but I think a new area would be great! An area like a Carnival or even like a Amusement park could present a bunch of new stuff, like tons of mini games, romantic setting, places to actually use the Xcoins we have.

Also! A couple of neat features would be kinda like the sims, where we could have jobs, like being a stylist or baker, or a bar owner. Having two types of currency could help maybe help with that. (But, that might lead to other complications)

Something that would also be neat to see is like a system for user created content, you'd have to run content creators through like a quality check first, but it'd give the game a ton of new stuff.

You know what, I think it will be less complicated for dev's to merge 3dx game into sim city game platform then continiously asking dev's to add other things then what this game is supposed to be first...SEX

No extra locations they will just be another empty place.

We need new poses and especially some attention to BDSM related thingies.

To start with i want a leash and there are more then  enough other  brilliant suggestions made about BDSM related wishes made on earlier topics about this

We are left out far to long! Please do something about it now

And some new clothes would be nice too :)

Would appreciate if like they done with some other things, revamped or redesigned the profile UI. So you can add bit better info without it turning into a information bible, you know like occupation if you roleplay, Hobbies, sexual interest, here too "meet new people, RP(cross out for instance)", maybe gave groups like second life did etc. In addition to sexual orientation we have now, feel like about me overs very little specially if you wish to keep to a point where scrolling isn't needed.

I have given this some thought and the things I have came up with are as follows:

1) More interactive poses- some for socializing, some platonic and the best for sex ex. pulling hair tit sucking and so on

2) A shower/bath to use alone or shared; with options for the user.

3) Better furniture, being able to have a color palette to make the objects what color you would like

4) Better decorating accessories for the apartments; being able to use own pix or upload pix to decorate also.

5) Maybe, some how (if possible) people who are married to be able to have a "third" home for them to share.

6) Being able to edit your room with someone there in the room with you and be able to listen to your choice of music (radio or stream)

7) Please for those poor men, some better clothe choices and dance moves omg smh ahaha.  

8) More hairstyles and accessories for women

9) Reinstate the TVs and allow streaming

10) Be able to swim in the ocean without having to "hack" it to do so

These are just some of my own ideas.

I voted other, because I think the some of the 'rules' in this game contradict the purpose of this game.

You can make your own purpose up at times, and that's fine, I have always said you should play the game the way that YOU want to, you pay the same as everyone else. That isn't really what I am referring to.

Lets look at the name of the game 3DX CHAT. It is a chat program, where people come together, and talk. When I first started playing this game over 2 years ago, world and local chat was crazy, almost everyone participated and it was fun. Made me laugh, made my cry, made me angry sometimes, but it was a community that participated together. Now? local chat for the most part is dead. Once and a while, you can find people talking in it, joking around, having fun. Other times (most of the time) it is completely dead. I even say hi to people in local chat and they don't ever respond. Why? One of the reasons they tell me is because they are not used to chatting in local chat, they don't even bother to look in it any longer. this is a chat game?

Chat rooms are usually filled with people talking to each other. Not people have little groups of conversations between 2-4 people. 

One of the things that used to pack Sins, NC Club, Fresco, Love island even is when we had public DJ's. It would get announced in World chat and it was usually standing room only when the good DJ's would get on and broadcast. Everyone would joke around in local, get all excited about being able to request the songs that they wanted to hear. It always seemed one of the best times to me.

Now it seems everyone and their mother opens up a room and tries to be a DJ, and we have a bunch of little rooms and once again, we are separating people in a CHAT game.

There were lots of rumors flying around why the DJ program was stopped. I am not going to get into that, that is over and buried. 

What I would like to see is it started up again with a council of people that have a vote..say 3 or 5 people that would be in charge of the program, to give DJ's a chance to audition FAIRLY. Not all DJ's are going to fit in a mold. Some don't like to chat, some like certain types of music, etc. Lets get a variety in here, isn't that what we have anyway? so many different kinds of people that play this game, so lets have a variety of DJ's.

Lets turn this game back into a SOCIAL game, and not a game with 50 rooms opened up with less then 5 people in it.

Just my 2 cents. Trolls not needed.

Well you answered your post by yourself :)

Lets look at the name of the game 3DX CHAT. It is a chat program, where people come together, and talk. When I first started playing this game over 2 years ago, world and local chat was crazy, almost everyone participated and it was fun. Made me laugh, made my cry, made me angry sometimes, but it was a community that participated together. Now? local chat for the most part is dead. Once and a while, you can find people talking in it, joking around, having fun. Other times (most of the time) it is completely dead. I even say hi to people in local chat and they don't ever respond. Why? One of the reasons they tell me is because they are not used to chatting in local chat, they don't even bother to look in it any longer. this is a chat game?

I think ppl's priority of this game is the same...

DJ's are still welcome but without this useless Dramas of illegal content etc... And exactly this made it difficult!

It's in 3DXChat easily to try the step as hobbies DJ and for the beginning doesn't the most care of legality of her content but to use this on public Locations isn't possible about different reasons.

So who please should control this content and say no to ppl with illegal content? Me? Ofc, not again :lol: 

To abuse again my time to get every day new haters is pointless ^^

With less word's this system was exactly there to give Hobby DJ's the chance to entertain a real audiences but it was again and again abused of exactly this Hobby DJs and they did it stop by herself  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello people and – hopefully devs.

I am here to highlight one think that should be very easy to implement (I am assuming that it could be EASILY handled within a week or less if the devs wanted to) but can change the game for the better in a VITAL way and make it MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE long-lasting.

In the past I tried similar games and all of these were becoming tedious because of missing one feature. At least for me…

But it comes with a question first: Do the developers want the game to be focused ONLY on the chat, as the name of the game might suggest, and do they clearly admit that the avatars and their actions are meant just to be empty and completely emotionless shells? If NOT then the idea can hopefully catch their attention. Please, keep reading.

My idea is to make the in-game avatars actually matter… I have TONS of ideas how to make it WITHOUT the need of adjusting any graphical stuff, textures or whatever, what seem to be the most time consuming. I am also a games’ developer (been successfully gathering funds on crowdfunds for almost two years now thanks to this) in a much simpler engine though and - of course - not on such a nice and world-wide level – not even close to it - so I am assuming that MANY things could be improved by simply adding some variables, statistics, other numbers, sequences and so. That means: just putting quite a few triggers, conditionals and so on. In this way we could also finally have an actual and real use for Xcoins in-game – but I will write about it further if there is the interest in the idea.

For starters, we could give characters statistics, levels, experience. Make actions available or blocked after special requirements are met. To make it clear: EVERY PLAYER would have a choice. If someone doesn’t want the stats on his or her character they can ALWAYS keep the character perfectly the way it is now – blank and without any emotions. All the additions I have in mind are supposed to be FULLY optional to people, who decide to get closer into the roles of their avatars.

I am not going to write my whole project right now, as I can elaborate more if I know there is a REALISTIC interest and preferably a chance of taking the project on by devs (I could probably write tens of pages to give the devs a ready idea with the details about how and what could influence other things, but honestly I don’t think someone will take me seriously enough, so I will wait with that for now :P). But just some random examples to give you all a hint of what I have in mind:

We could add for the characters MANY traits and a pleasure bar. Traits like: Likes oral, likes anal, likes vaginal, or more subtle, likes French kissing, likes hugs. And the opposite: dislikes oral, anal, etc. If a character has the action on likes the pleasure matter gets full at twice the normal speed, if at dislike it stays frozen or may even drop.

We could have a stat called Orgasm control ranged 1-10. Everyone could adjust it while creating a character, or leave blank for default 10. Someone at 1 would orgasm instantly when the bar is filled, at 2 maximum 10 seconds after the bar is filled, and so on, while 10 would mean he or she orgasms when she wants – just like it is now in the game. This way we make the characters alive… They become less mechanic, and they can actually ‘feel’ something and experience something…

Another simple example is that we could have bars for men ‘ready’ and girls ‘wet’. Again – if someone wishes leaves it at default – meaning 100 always. Otherwise everyone starts with zero. The bar rises with everything that excites the avatar (how much it is influenced by what activity is dependent on the personal traits from above example again): for example clicking on someone an option ‘looks hot’, touching, kissing, even chatting could have an option to click ‘excited’ and so on. This would basically mean that the guy can’t have sex (he still can be sucked though) because he isn’t hard enough unless he is at 70-80% ‘ready’ or ‘excitement’ or whatever we decide to call it. And the girl is not ready for sex unless she is wet at certain level – for example 40-50%. The girls would still be able to have sex IF the guy was sucked before for a set amount of time – lubricating the penis enough - or if the players used lube (an item to be bought with X coins). I would REALLY love to think that if someone is having sex it’s not just an empty ‘click’ and it’s ‘balls-deep’ in whatever hole. For me and I believe many more people – having an effort needed would improve the experience GREATLY.

About the experience and levels – not sure about the men, because I kind of focused on my personal feelings – But we could have tightness of every hole with a level (virgin-like, very tight, tight, loose, outstretched and so…), for the mouth it could be how deep it is… It doesn’t have to match the animation even if animations are too much of a bother…

The point is that for example if guys had option to set their cocks size and/or how wide pussies they enjoy or not – such stats would influence their pleasure bars… That would make all the girls more variable, not just making every woman around the same rubber doll… Some girls could decide to try and have less sex just so one and special guy sees she is nice and tight, and some would become loose making the acts enjoyable just for the really BIG guys. Or whatever else… The point is to make people different and make them FEEL different. It would be so great to get the feeling that not everyone is the same empty tool…

And again. We could have three colors for players nicknames… White for people who decide to skip the stats and play the old style… For example green for those who want to try it but can change it any moment, and for example red – for these who decide to make a character, who can’t be changed later – for those who love their actions to have consequences and so – and I am sure there ARE such people around.

I am more than sure that these and more similar changes would give our little avatars finally some meaning. And the above are just simple examples – I can write much more details I have in my mind, just like tens other ideas, which I have thought up in quite a detailed fashion… I am more than sure that such solutions in-game would make MANY players happy. Me personally? If I ever see the in-game avatars have the actual emotional meaning, and the development going in such direction, I am buying a one year subscription right away, or even two year-long if they make it possible, cause I will know that my character can start somewhere and actually move from the spot one instead of being left empty forever...

Thanks for reading, anyone is of course welcomed to share an opinion about such an idea or if you just want to say you agree ;) I would also REALLY love it if someone from the devs got interested in the idea. I can even send many projects on PM if this ever catches their attention.

Your assuming the devs even care about what is written or even read this. I haven't been here long but as far as I have seen the devs are not even around. IMHO I would much rather they concentrate on content than making it into a complicated MMORPG. 

Your obviously a hetro male. I'm a full lesbian that doesn't even care to see a cock, and obviously I want something different for my monthly sub. In order to do what you say it would take a massive amount of time to cater to all preferences. M/F FF MM, 3 and 4 somes, BDSM, Fetish, FUTA, Tranny etc etc..

Content would be much more important in my estimation and user-generated content would be even better. Kinda like 3DXChat meets Second Life..

Just a simple addition like be able to limit your public shared room to males/female if you want would be an improvement

My 2 pence..

• 2 weeks later...

Voted others because .... i can.

- clothes : RP clothes (Goth/Steampunk/early 20 century or even 19th)

- animation : more pose working like the slow dance (sub options), either sex/non sex animations (bar animation)

* script/stuff : something like a real bar !, change the cheat beer basket into real.. let say champagne cooler maybe

to sumarise lot of stuff

PS : oh ! fix that 3rd person camera view, put it a little bit higher to avoid looking the back of your head when you zoom in :/

I vote pregnancy.

Either a slider for an estimation for how far along she is, first trimester, second, third... and super huge...

Pregnancy should be free, it's the natural course of events, and technically most women can birth without a hospital. However, as someone else pointed out, there could be ways to make money: pills, condoms, etc... Each having their various chances of failure. The bigger the cost, the less chance of failure. On the other hand there could be fertility things can buy to make you more likely to get pregnant.

Maybe have an optional thing where every baby that you successfully birth gives you a pink or blue token on your profile for babies that you've had.