NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

I'm pretty new here, so Hi Everyone! Already have seen that there are many nice people here; looking forward to having fun with you! I chose "Other" because I'd like, in order of priority:

1. More Transsexual options. I joined 3DXChat because I saw what I thought was a MtF trans in the adds, and she looked great, and I thought "Yay! I'll be welcome here!" I jumped right in for a year membership, didn't look at the forum, didn't even notice there WAS a forum (of course there would be, silly me). Due diligence? What's that? Buyer beware? What does that mean? It's okay, at least there are some poses I can be part of, and the game is more advanced than I actually thought it would be: beautiful bodies, natural-looking movement (transitions on the pole are nearly flawless), some sexy clothes, nice locations, etc. Just disappointed that MtF trans options are so limited and "iffy": Hey, where'd my penis go? Oh, it's back. Wait, no, it's gone again...

So, a little more work in that direction, please, please, pretty please, with a cherry on top?

2. More Face options. We should have at least something more an Asian and something more African. I have a northern-European face, but I find people of all races and mixed race attractive. I wonder how many lovely people have considered joining, but saw that (regardless of skin color) we all look European, and quietly walked away?

3. More Height options. I know this is code intensive, but it's really needed. You already have two heights, one for women, one for men, right? Wouldn't that be a good starting point? Let us choose between the two, regardless of gender?

4. Depth of penetration. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems we have only a medium-depth half-stroke, except for the bisexual pose of a TS or strapped woman moving just the first two inches of her penis/dildo in and out of her lover. I’d like at least two depth options for every pose involving penetration: one like the bisexual option just mentioned (really want this for the transition from foreplay to penetration), then the one we have now. I would love to have a third, full-depth stroke, but I can wait. We all need something to look forward to, right?

5. Pausing. This is an integral aspect of lovemaking, at least for me. Not pulling the penis/strap-on out, but just pausing, not thrusting in and out for a little while; maybe just kissing, looking into their eyes, “checking in” with your lover, reminding/letting them know that you’re there with them, not just fucking them.

6. Slap my ass! This is weird to me: I can anally fist myself, but no one can slap my ass during foreplay, or as they enter me, or while we're really going at it? How can that be?! How did anal fisting take precedence over a playful and exciting slap on the butt? I can’t even slap my own ass as a “Come and get it!” gesture. Again, correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t run across the option yet.

There’s more, so much more I would like, but those are my top wishes. Wonderful sim, please keep the updates coming. Maybe at the top of the list should be “more coders!”

Yours,

Victorianna

People voted for more sexual animations? Come on we need more clothes. As a compromise how about more clothes for the girls and another oh so important sexual position for the guys. :D

I Totally agree Bennet we need clothes :D 

I voted for new features because there isn't much else to do here except for the obvious. Would be so much better if there are some mini-games for groups. Right now there's only the spin-the-bottle Truth or Dares, would be nice if there are more things like that, things that are either mini-games in themselves (the beach volleyball for instance, although nobody actually plays that), or features that facilitate group activities (spin-the-bottle feature for example).

I voted for new features because there isn't much else to do here except for the obvious. Would be so much better if there are some mini-games for groups. Right now there's only the spin-the-bottle Truth or Dares, would be nice if there are more things like that, things that are either mini-games in themselves (the beach volleyball for instance, although nobody actually plays that), or features that facilitate group activities (spin-the-bottle feature for example).

I did not know there was spin the bottle, or that beach volley ball can be played. How do we go about this? Perhaps this is why they don't get played as newbs like me will have a go if we know how. :)

I deleted my first vote for New location!post-5159-0-77252900-1473900963_thumb.jpgcause I know it's too demanding asking dev's to add running shoes clothings and round sunglasses, now I'm sure with my new vote in this category, it will never happen anyway. Pfff, yes, asking again for something else...but in my dream

why dev's don't revise the moon location to allow us taking beer and relaxing there?

I'd like everything that Briana said (with regards to tattoos and whatnot) plus some mini games added to the world to make it more interactive and give us more of a reason to play this game. The useless TV's have so much potential.

Refer to post # 1070

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/234-things-i-would-like-to-see-in-this-game/page-54

SOMETHING NEW please! We deserve it!

I'd be happy with pong for freak sakes!

beach volleyball is on the beach lol not love island but the beach and all you do is mash the space bar, its a big blah.  spin the bottle is in that back room of sin club and in the room on the  yacht all you do is click the bottle and it will spin

btw Rob...you forgot to tell him/her it's also possible to go on the moon hihi ;)

1. This Game need more Customisation for Character. Ages, High and Weight Ajustment, more Haircuts, more clothes, Tatoos and Piecings.

2 . More Inteaction with Environment, more Environment for Roleplay (Evironment for Topics... Hospital, Office, Prison and others ... u make a Vote on Forum). 

3. Deeper Mechanics for Roleplay (to slave People, to Pay people, to Jail People, to bondage people)

My English is bad i hope someone want this too and can write it better.

• 3 weeks later...

1. This Game need more Customisation for Character. Ages, High and Weight Ajustment, more Haircuts, more clothes, Tatoos and Piecings.

2 . More Inteaction with Environment, more Environment for Roleplay (Evironment for Topics... Hospital, Office, Prison and others ... u make a Vote on Forum). 

3. Deeper Mechanics for Roleplay (to slave People, to Pay people, to Jail People, to bondage people)

My English is bad i hope someone want this too and can write it better.

Anything that involves threesomes, foursomes, and fivesomes. FFF, FFFF, MMM, MMMM, MFFF, MFMM, MFMF, MMMMM, MFMMM, MFFFF, FFFFF. I'd love to relive my best sexual encounter from when I was a teen. ^^ 4 BBCs! <3 *drools*

Those options must be added. This game has so much potential but it's all wastet.

I voted for sexual poses because the developers have a lot of potential to make great poses and get a much bigger audience base. Some examples for poses could be tiityfuck, or more MFM poses, FMF poses. Have an option for FFF. There are so many more poses the devs could add and make this an even better game then it already is.

I voted for sexual poses because the developers have a lot of potential to make great poses and get a much bigger audience base. Some examples for poses could be tiityfuck, or more MFM poses, FMF poses. Have an option for FFF. There are so many more poses the devs could add and make this an even better game then it already is.

I forgot to mention, a new pose I would like to see is an actual creampie pose, not just cumming and seeing it fly out of the back or front of a girl.

my vote goes to "new scripts/new features".

I'd like to have a new chatmode, allowing to chat to random other people. Maybe match people based upon their interests, entered previously in their profiles.

... as seen on other chat sites before :)

Though voted sex positions (it is a sex client after all) I wished there was a way to poll for what you think would be the order of importance because I'd have clothes as a close second, particularly underwear choices. A larger variety of vastly different styles  would be nice. I do think they need to reset the clothes and especially the shoes so they all have color changes and shading ability.

Chose other due to the fact there is a LOT on the list that is needed and/or wanted! An example of what some people would love is like myself, I personally think it would be great to add an assortment of "Tails" to the wearable options as an extra accessory to go alongside the "Ears" that there currently are. Maybe add more ears too! BDSM Sex poses are VERY lacking and tons want more of that. But I know I am new and this is my first post, however these are the kinds of things desired!

Playing as as a futa, I really want the same poses as the guys, currently I want what's needed: a stable net code. 

Screen freezes, lag spikes, and disconnects multiple times a day are common problems. The net code just needs to be stable enough that while you're fucking, your partner doesn't disconnect multiple times -_- I don't think anyone is asking for a multi-million dollar net code or really expects it, this is a sex game. It's gonna have problems. The game still runs like a beta, fix the basic stuff, then add to it once it's stable >.< 

It actually ran better before it was being patched over and over and over again >.> Other than that, I'd like more futa poses, hair styles, and ability to turn your skin any color without hacking dll.: paper white, jet black, stone grey, blue green, etc. 

we need more couples dances,clothes,the choice to do rooms together if your married,an at least a wedding ring,i mean we pay 10,000 gold to get married lol,an shoes,omg some diff hair,the new ones are dreadful,ya that should do it ty smiles,oh an try to make the avi move more freely,for say if we want to caress the mans face or slide our arm up an down his back,we could have those action put on like dances,1 to 12 diff touches :D

It would be interesting to be able to customize your body (females) to show pregnancy. It's a natural extension of couples that fall in love (in game) or marry (not sure that has to be a one-or-the-other scenario). It would be as simple as allowing your tummy/torso to increase in size from the customize character screen, and then if you go past a certain size it would disallow certain sexual positions so that you don't have to reprogram everything due to collisions. I wouldn't argue that we should be able to give birth (spawn new characters with or without a gold coin cost, not to mention custody issues of new character), it would just be nice to be able to show that you're carrying a child as a result of your connection with someone, or just as a result of behavior. Some would find it kinky, and the game already caters to other fetishes.