NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

mens clothes. been saying it for 2 years and will continue to do so. . also, its a shame somehow the gifts you can buy for people cant be actually used in game somehow

Hi, I have too many ideas and I don't want to spam my posts. So here are all my suggestions.

• Xgold store:

• Let us buy, cars, boats, private jet (room that looks like the interior of a plane/car tour bus etc.)

• extra room purchase options

• clothing, hair

• penis size/strap-on size, shape, color options

• Personal storage for items we buy (making the gift system even better if you can buy someone a outfit, or toy they can use in-game)

• Titles: girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, pets, slaves, dominatrix, submissive (allow for multiple titles prices them reasonably it's easier to get people to pay 1000 xgold than  10,000 xgold you will make a larger profit but making it affordable so everyone will use the feature.

• Allow harems: marry more than one person.

• Partner on and off

• Turn off invite for yourself with options: No female, no male, no to all

• Futa disable setting let us disable it on our account.

• Sex props

• (toy box in room) vibrators, dildos, handcuffs.

• Room props:

• pool table (play pool), shower/bath tub (sex poses for them)

• Poses:

• Bend over table/stool, group sex (add pose or join pose feature, making it easy to sync or join a pose) switch update for group sex, let the player select the who to switch without stopping sex).

• Make all sex poses for futa/male/female, including climax options

• Community area/locations and props:

• park, gym, locker room, workout equipment.

• Rooms:

• outdoor or indoor room creation option, allow the user to select the size of the room and shape.

• Speciality outfits:

• flight attendant outfit, nurse outfit, japanese school girl outfit, firefighter, sexy devil, angel, fairy etc.

• Character editor:

• Hair (pigtails)

• Skin (allow or any color)

• Clothing (hoodies, horns, halo, allow all clothing to change color)

I hope you like my suggestions, also I hope that if any of these ideas are used they will be used to help the xgold problem too. Xgold is almost worthless in-game. Many of these suggestion would help the game grow and promote the longevity of its players.

Thank you!

Regards,

Parissa

Explain pls

FFF or MMM or MMF or FFM ?

Think some in is the gay community that feels overlooked there no FFF or MMM at all from what i heard, but also think a few feels the current MMF and FFM options for variation is really small. Finally there is not cum options for FFM or MMF aside from the cum spray function, as there is not poses for cumming in those threesomes like there are in 1 on 1, with cum on feet and facial on bed/floor and over stomach on couch.

Personally i would really love a double Facial and maybe DP creampie for MMF, guessing most that use FFM regularly would love a shared cum shot facial getting some on both faces, or maybe some bi girls would love a cum shot on pussy while one is licking at least that be my guess (last one my guess would be as a doggy/69 combo pose where guy cums on pussy in doggy while girl licking maybe getting some on her face too).

And here I thougth at this point the Devs made it clear that what we want matters very little.

But heeeey, maybe they release another Night Club? Or Country Club? or Club Club...

Or how about even more Dance moves?

If I look through the Updates from the last year and then think about the next... well, pretty much nothing will change =)

And here I thougth at this point the Devs made it clear that what we want matters very little.

But heeeey, maybe they release another Night Club? Or Country Club? or Club Club...

Or how about even more Dance moves?

If I look through the Updates from the last year and then think about the next... well, pretty much nothing will change =)

Exactly more sex poses for MF, dance moves, club locations, female clothes and that's it. Haven't seen any actual gameplay features in the 3 years its been up except the 'camera' months ago, which you can already take screenshots. Honeslty its pathetic. These 'developers' are a joke. If players could add stuff to the game it'd be a better place and more valuable towards that subscriptin price tag.

OK first of all the vote 

I voted more sexual poses but i think there is a need for non sexual poses as well plenty good suggestions in past posts wont loose time on that if you can do 1/4 of them that would make it 100% better than now or like some people say already same as in other games add actions to pose already existent grope, spank, pull hair, titty fuck and so on they all in past posts...

Women complain about clothes, what about man... and maybe make all the clothes able to change color will just add a million chances to change the clothes with the less effort don't devs think that?? Think same piece of cloth in so many colors give variation and less chances people would complain for everyone is a clone.

I see some crazy people who have to much money, or never worked in they're life and live on state benefits payed by me and other tax payers, or parents money, that wanna give value to x gold well I offer the other version of the coin take off that from here or let it as it is on very important stuff that people would abuse but not to buy clothes furniture and so on you charge already a nice chunk for membership if people like give more money I advice you take off the discounts and you take enough in fees ( I USE PAY PER MONTH JUST FOR THAT REASON THO I REALLY THINK WHY I DO THAT I AM AN IDIOT? YOU THE DEVS NOT YOU FT WHOM I THANK FOR HELPING , BUT DEVS WHY YOU SO LAZY, YOU CAN DO MORE THAN THIS WE ALL KNOW IT. AS I SAY NEED MORE MONEY FOR A LIVING CANCEL DISCOUNTS TAKE THE FULL MEMBERSHIP AND CONCENTRATE ON DEVELOPING MAKE THIS INTO A CAREER.)

Thank you for all the time and all the thinking you put up in this game French. I am glad that you can help them, please do not mind the discordance in the comments some people will understand some others not, you dedicate your free time for us and tho I know you can't just put it behind you I ask you to do not think to much on them and to do as you started. You are on a good path but maybe as you can see in this thread that you have started should go on doing the sexual content ( as it is first and foremost a sex game and many members forget that), and please add some BDSM devs never heard of :P, try make if possible some diversions of the already existent poses as suggested up, plus try convince the devs let all clothes fully editable on color versions so for a while all of us (or as comes out form your poll most of us hehe) will be more quiet about it lol.

Again thank you very much and btw sorry I forget, I do not know why Achilles have closed the other topic wanted to say all this there but no chance. I think everyone was saying their opinion we can't please everyone and yes some could have been more mild but again can't start educate people now :), the devs should understand they are the ones creating the dissensions between them and people, between people and other people here cause they lack a trajectory, they have to figure fast what they want a sex related game or a simple one of the thousand social sites out there cause people waiting long for new updates for more content and in the end they get so less and some can't not let the steam out and come here and vent. So please devs make your mind and let us know so we know we keep pay or go other places closer to our individual needs.Ty FT you are the best.:P :*:* keep the good work and thoughts running hehe:).

SEE YOU ALL IN GAME HAVE FUN PEOPLE IT'S WHY WE PAY!

The community as a whole doesnt know what it wants. I read the posts... half want strictly sex stuff, the other half want rooms, decorations etc. so whatever is added, it splits the community. 

The community as a whole doesnt know what it wants. I read the posts... half want strictly sex stuff, the other half want rooms, decorations etc. so whatever is added, it splits the community. 

I don't agree all poll's say the same, and always in my 7 months or so here, told the same, 1 sex, 2 no more clones so clothes and char edit. Clothes i gave a fast simple not permanent fix avi/char edit more complicated, sex poses and non sexual poses a mater of creating them or like many of us sugest a easy fix twitch them each add fondle, kissing, slapping and so on. otherwise we keep say priority priority priority that what polls say.

Same in rl serve first the most requests or the less?

as i said, it doesnt matter if the devs stopped making everything and went down the list one by one. people would still complain. been that way since ive been here and wont ever change. straights want mf poses, ts wants poses, lesbian wants poses and so on. your always going to piss off one group no matter what you make. and then if you make rooms etc your going to piss off people who think they should be making sex poses. 

Dont take my word for it, use the search engine and read the posts for last couple years

as i said, it doesnt matter if the devs stopped making everything and went down the list one by one. people would still complain. been that way since ive been here and wont ever change. straights want mf poses, ts wants poses, lesbian wants poses and so on. your always going to piss off one group no matter what you make. and then if you make rooms etc your going to piss off people who think they should be making sex poses. 

Dont take my word for it, use the search engine and read the posts for last couple years

did i ever say there will be 100% happy people? no but as in any voting system the one with best chances "win" for the lack of a better word. 

you live in a democracy same as me, not all vote the same and some are ban to lose. always tho if a poll gives a trajectory i think is what you should follow cause there is where the most voters lean to or you disagree? 

maybe a suggestion if i am allowed when make an update make sure they have a bit of everything, if you make it once a month make it worth wait no? 

If there was one definitive poll i would agree but ive seen 50 polls and they all say something different. it changes week to week and no way in hell can you run any type of company and be held hostage by people wanting diff things at the drop of a hat. 

This is my opinion, doesnt make it fact. So i understand if you or anyone else doesnt agree. I just think the community as a whole is going into different directions and nothing is going to fix it anytime soon.