NEW CONTENT - PRIORITY [NEWS / VOTE]

FrenchTouchs

VOTE  

793 members have voted

1. 1. NEW CONTENT PRIORITY

• NEW LOCATION (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW "ROOM" // AND "PROPS"
    • NEW SEXUAL POSE
    • NEW SCRIPT // NEW FEATURES (Explain ur choice)
    • NEW CLOTHES
    • ENHANCED MAP (BEACH / NC / Etc..)
    • OTHER (Explain ur choice)

I voted other,

Lap dance chairs and some decent tease poses, so we can do better strip acts and make better use of SC.

Tease poses would be a good thing. I often wondered why female players cant have the male idles too, like the sitting poses. Most of the female idles present us as rather prim, like we came direct from a bible meeting  ;)  

Regarding new poses i would really love to have a double facial for MMF and a creampie there too for DP. Feels silly there no cum  aside sprays for MMF. Since i am in process of making naughty movies it looks particularly silly with cum spraying through body, which forces me to do separate cum shots or emulate a fake double cum shot facial.

So wanted to ask is it possible to get the two cum version for MMF?

• Split the NC into several "rooms" like a country room, hip-hop, r&b and techno,

• Add music to the regular beach, not love music or rock or techno those are already taken.  

Get guys and gals more clothes always more clothes,

Have more flexible posses ie. kissing well having sex.

Let us get tattoos (any kind any place ie. back leg even if a girl wants a sleeve tattoo, not just guys) and piercings (not just sex ones) so we can be more unique.   :wub: 

Can you make our Avi's smile, please   :D 

A possible slap button for unwanted hugs or kisses even when your profiles says no to that :angry: 

More activities, like not just dancing or volleyball, how about jet skiing 

I voted for "other" as I think it is time to bring BDSM content!

In this game there is a huge bdsm-community desperately waiting to finally see any bdsm content in this game.

Read here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2107-don%C2%B4t-forget-about-the-bdsm-community/ to find out more :)

Oh yes...

cant wait to get drunk and fall into the wrng guys hands =)

I am a women with many girlfriends.  My priority are new sexposes for  FFF  and  FFFF.

New locations :     sauna with a big swimmingpool, restaurant and great garden would be nice.

New room/props : instead of a single room i would like to have an apartment or a small house with living room, bed room and a bath with a big tub and shower.

New sex poses :   GROUP SEX for women.

New clothes :       i do not need them. 
Enhanced map :  expand the maps with new rooms or areas.
Others :               body customization  with piercings and tattoos

New locations? -Well ppl will go to "gangbang rooms " to fuck male controlled females anyway, so pointless to add more

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

thx 4 a awesome good laugh yesterday dude^^

voted: 'other' - well, we need all of that^^ - explain it!??!? wtf!??

azw8dvl.jpg

because we f***ing do

B)

finally with the unity engine migration from version v.4 to v.5, that is coming to 3dx sometime in 2016

the tattoos + day n night settings will hopefully atlast arive here before *thinks n counts* summer 2017 then^^

*starts caughing*

tumblr_mkymfgfrAi1qaqu1ro2_250.gif

yeah pier of course: and poses...i know^^ and yes veronique: dont forget the bdsm^^...actually dont forget anybody hahaaa

- have a nice sunday @ll -

and finally over n out

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

thx 4 a awesome good laugh yesterday dude^^

voted: 'other' - well, we need all of that^^ - explain it!??!? wtf!??

azw8dvl.jpg

because we f***ing do

B)

finally with the unity engine migration from version v.4 to v.5, that is coming to 3dx sometime in 2016

the tattoos + day n night settings will hopefully atlast arive here before *thinks n counts* summer 2017 then^^

*starts caughing*

tumblr_mkymfgfrAi1qaqu1ro2_250.gif

yeah pier of course: and poses...i know^^ and yes veronique: dont forget the bdsm^^...actually dont forget anybody hahaaa

- have a nice sunday @ll -

and finally over n out

Well say privale pal!

hi,

hier fehlt es an BDSM möglichkeiten, der hocker ist ein witz und darüber hinaus auch diskriminierend, ihr wisst genau warum. ich weiss dass es hier eine grosse sm-com. gibt, also lasst euch diesbezüglich was einfallen, möbel und gegenstände, posen.... es gibt ja bereits einen topic zu dem thema, strengt euch an.

liebe grüsse

vic

I chose other because the one thing that hasn't been mentioned is a nonsexual pose, there are plenty of holding poses and most of them being cuddle poses for the aftermath of sex type of thing but there are no holding poses where the guy gets to hold girl and just "be" to relax and enjoy the moment with his significant other there is one for the girl with a guy laying his head in her lap and for same-sex you can switch this and take turns but not for opposite sex and I would rather see something different for the guy anyway which is a pose I've been posting in the nonsexual pose thread.

Regarding new poses i would really love to have a double facial for MMF and a creampie there too for DP. Feels silly there no cum  aside sprays for MMF. Since i am in process of making naughty movies it looks particularly silly with cum spraying through body, which forces me to do separate cum shots or emulate a fake double cum shot facial.(haha,damn kimmy, I like how you think, after all it is a sex game, the kinkier the better..lol OMG, it seems I see more of these dirty minded posts from the ladies then us Guys..Who would have thought!!!..lol..)

So wanted to ask is it possible to get the two cum version for MMF?

JUST FOR ME

I WORK ON NEW CLOTHES

WORK IN PROGRESS

Just a thought but if you're in touch with developers French i did mentioned this in AndraS thread too, but maybe it be an idea if it was possible to add more social activities, maybe talk to developers and give like some extra daily awarded Xgold for participating in some social activities. Could be a way maybe to get some those who only on a 1½hour to stay on a while longer, maybe also make it a bit easier for new players to get to make new friends during some that.

Doesn't i think unlike Yareel have to be sexual activities as such could be other stuff  :lol:

Think its great adding new content but even greater if you can get community to grow and engage with each other, especially given a lot forum drama that been going maybe good idea to invest some time in making a stronger community to here.

atm Threesome Mode isnt that fun, because

a cum option for both players on third character hasnt been included. 

Also you cant switch places with the other player while staying in the same Threesome position.

If you could change that you dont have to be in the same group to have sex would be much easier changing partners from Couple/Threesome positions

Erection Button on/off for men

Puttin cock inside /out,

slamming cock on ass / cheek

Different cum animation for every sex position

Cum targeting certain parts of body like tits, mouth, hair

Different types of moaning with different look on face

Turn 90/180 Degrees while being in sex position

A threesome variant for every couple position so that a third player can join / leave for a blowjob without stopping the current position of the couple

Aerobic positions to do some sports at the beach to tease

Animation taking on / off clothes

3 or 4 variants for every existing Sex Position to spice it up,

like change from vagina / anal ,

Hands on chest, ass, hips, kissing,

licking cock / blowjob,

ass slap, grab throat / hair /balls ,

looking over shoulder to partner etc.

Option Change the directon of the baseball cap,

Slip to side / Shirt up to reveal tits, so you can leave some clothes on while having sex

Teasing options like stoop to tie shoes,

change leg position while siting on chair,

grabbing tits / ass while coudling etc.

Taking off partners clothing 

Putting up/down glasses over eyes/hair

Just the small things to expand the current ingame stuff

Chair / Table Sex Position

Table Sex Game like spinning girl to next participant

atm Threesome Mode isnt that fun, because

a cum option for both players on third character hasnt been included. 

Also you cant switch places with the other player while staying in the same Threesome position.

If you could change that you dont have to be in the same group to have sex would be much easier changing partners from Couple/Threesome positions

Erection Button on/off for men

Puttin cock inside /out,

slamming cock on ass / cheek

Different cum animation for every sex position

Cum targeting certain parts of body like tits, mouth, hair

Different types of moaning with different look on face

Turn 90/180 Degrees while being in sex position

A threesome variant for every couple position so that a third player can join / leave for a blowjob without stopping the current position of the couple

Aerobic positions to do some sports at the beach to tease

Animation taking on / off clothes

3 or 4 variants for every existing Sex Position to spice it up,

like change from vagina / anal ,

Hands on chest, ass, hips, kissing,

licking cock / blowjob,

ass slap, grab throat / hair /balls ,

looking over shoulder to partner etc.

Option Change the directon of the baseball cap,

Slip to side / Shirt up to reveal tits, so you can leave some clothes on while having sex

Teasing options like stoop to tie shoes,

change leg position while siting on chair,

grabbing tits / ass while coudling etc.

Taking off partners clothing 

Putting up/down glasses over eyes/hair

Just the small things to expand the current ingame stuff

Chair / Table Sex Position

Table Sex Game like spinning girl to next participant

So much Yes!

AND PLEASE: MORE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN DEVS AND COMMUNITY.