3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Dear administration! Could you make a demo version of the game or open a test server for 30 min or 1 hour at a certain time?
I want to buy a one-year subscription for myself and my friend, but I fear there will be lags ,  because we have  laptops
How can this issue be resolved? The discount is given only once a year, so I do not want to miss this opportunity, but I have concerns.
Could you provide the ability to test the game so that there are no problems with the return of funds in the future for  players?
thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, this one is a though request haha :

How about having some really basic programming ability inside the game ? Nothing complicated, maybe only something like you click an object (like an invisible prop square that you can add everywhere) and it can launch a few basic function like :

DisplayText (Display a string)

DisplayRandomText (Display a string chosen randomly among an Array of Strings)

The string could be saved directly inside the .world json, under a specific attribute.

More functions could be added later.

That could help players create games with the random feature, put description, welcome messages.... Some interface would make this really easy to use.

As long as the "functions" are made specifically, there won't be any security issue.

In the future that could evolve in having a few custom variables per player/room that the creator can set, get and compare (something as basic as possible to keep it simple to do / handle).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIx the file selector window so that you can see files by last modified date instead of last accessed.  Maybe even save the chosen option.  Last Access is no help when trying to open anything but the most recent file.

I don't know if this happens for everyone, but for me, when a room closes down, I cannot communicate in the private chat I had with a partner (or anyone else) anymore. I ask if they are still there but I get no response, meaning my message probably doesn't get through to them.

When a room closes, it would be very nice to be able to continue the private chat with my partner (or other), so we can at least communicate which open room we would like to join and continue.

On a tangent, sometimes I am unable to join a new room after the old one closes: the loading screen lasts forever and I have to restart the game in order to be able to join another room.