3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Would it be possible to allow the "Virtual partners" to join in with two players in a room

and/or allow our other two characters to join in?

A friend of mine created another woman character to add in to our play but it doesn't work.

This would be good for roleplay as that's how the idea came about!

It also would allow two people to use the threesome poses without needing

to add another player to the room.

Ok I think this is a simple thing, but who knows. Can we please get some better gifts, the current choices we have to send are well.....getting a bit stale. As this is a sex game and we are all adults, (well some don't act like it}, can we get some naughty gifts. Simple things like a Dildo, a whip, handcuffs, lingerie, lube, butt plug, or even naughty emotes. Just something other than me gifting a heart or chocolates or a ginger cat for the 50th time to someone.

Ok I think this is a simple thing, but who knows. Can we please get some better gifts, the current choices we have to send are well.....getting a bit stale. As this is a sex game and we are all adults, (well some don't act like it}, can we get some naughty gifts. Simple things like a Dildo, a whip, handcuffs, lingerie, lube, butt plug, or even naughty emotes. Just something other than me gifting a heart or chocolates or a ginger cat for the 50th time to someone.

I do have to agree it is simple and imagine it would be easy to add a few more things to the mix that's there.

As this is a sex game and we are all adults, (well some don't act like it}, can we get some naughty gifts.  - This about sums it up but adding to that is some use the CHAT feature to socialize as well.

I was hosting a party and someone was saying how they felt under dressed and we talked about clothes and stuff for a little and i though that it would be cool if there was an option to save outfits so you can quick change for different situations (ie fancy party clothes, comfy home clothes, wild party clothes, etc.)

dont know if this has already been thought of or posted about just thought id get my idea out there  :)

ALSO PETS FOR YOUR HOUSE :D

Thing i talked but with a DJ yesterday was i thought it be nice if you could like in some other places for instance second life, how a Flat screen or something that shows name of artist and song playing from the stream the DJ is playing. So if you hear a song you like you can go look for it.

I really like this Idea :)

Should be possible because the stream hosting server streams the Meta Datas also of the Song tittle :)

It's also really helpful for trust the DJ!

I really like this Idea :)

Should be possible because the stream hosting server streams the Meta Datas also of the Song tittle :)

It's also really helpful for trust the DJ!

I also like the idea, but how should this help to trust the DJ? 

Only if you use a tool like winamp, which populates the song names to the radio server, they will show up in the meta data. But not all mixing software provides this.

If I stream music, no meta data shows up, so am I less trustable as someone using winamp? ;)

I also like the idea, but how should this help to trust the DJ? 

Only if you use a tool like winamp, which populates the song names to the radio server, they will show up in the meta data. But not all mixing software provides this.

If I stream music, no meta data shows up, so am I less trustable as someone using winamp? ;)

In Virtual DJ for example is it only possible to disable the Meta Data's if you use the software in expert mode :)

And honestly, I trust no one who call himself as DJ and then he streams with disabled Meta-Datas ;)

What's a reason for hide this Infos? Nothing is wrong to show a live spinned set :)

I know only two reasons for hide the Meta-Data

1.) The Origin of the Music isn't legal

2.) The DJ isn't honest about his spinned set

I know of a save origin, SeratoDJ Supports soon also Live Streaming :)

Can we see popular/iconic dances for funzies:D like the Whip Nae Nae, Dougie, Cat Daddy, Superman souljia boy, bye bye bye, thriller, etc :P

I feel like that would add so much fun :D and since it'd be alot you could to the same option choosing like the positions and add labels to them :D

Still want my multiple outfit save option if that's doable i think would be AWESOME (Cozy Home Outfit, Cocktail Party Outfit, Wild Party Girl Outfit, ETC.)

MORE COUPLE DANCES TOO! 

Slow dance (more movement)

Salsa or something "Show Off-y"

etc 

Just to add more life and fun to dancing  :D

Makes it more dynamic :3

Sync Dancing easier? :D Wanna Flash Mob or for dances like the iconic ones listed above :3

Alsoo Hand holding?  :D

Hello everyone!

I have an idea and would love to hear your opinion of it.

I would say that 3DX is pretty good simulation of real life and we all like that, right?

Hungryforukiss.jpg

But sometimes it means that is not easy to find a right person for you,

it is often as hard as in real life and I think we could get some help there...

What I was thinking of is that we should have some sort of a search engine

where you could look for the people you might like and others might find you...

And everyone should have an option to include or exclude him or her self from the list,

depending of the mood or the situation...

jUgJ2QaqaSkyaONs.jpg

So if you are busy or not willing to be contacted, you just turn off the option

for others to find you in that search engine, and when you feel lonely you can

put your self back in the list of the people who are interested to be contacted...

Often you can't reply to all incomming messages fast enough, and sometimes

no one is talking to you so you feel like the loneliest person on the face of the earth...

The search engine I would love to see in 3DX should have just few simple criterias like

age range of the people you are interested in, gender and a short list of sexual tendencies...

Hope to get some replies and comments...    :)

Idea for Helloween!))

Color sperm with red color, it could be one-day-patch, let's make Vampire party!.

:huh::blink::lol: ... This reminds me on a really bad movie (Horror) ^^ It was about an Virus, the guy and the girl had sex in a tent...

Before was the girl swim in a infected lake...

At last was to the sex scene all in red, was really ugly :wacko:

In Virtual DJ for example is it only possible to disable the Meta Data's if you use the software in expert mode :)

And honestly, I trust no one who call himself as DJ and then he streams with disabled Meta-Datas ;)

What's a reason for hide this Infos? Nothing is wrong to show a live spinned set :)

For me anyone that wants to know the music can simply ask me, I don't have to show the songs played but my Meta-Data is recorded with the server and the company I pay my royalties to as that's required when DJing.  I don't use illegal music, never have and never will.  Simply not showing songs does not mean they're playing illegal music.

Hello everyone!

I have an idea and would love to hear your opinion of it.

I would say that 3DX is pretty good simulation of real life and we all like that, right?

Hungryforukiss.jpg

But sometimes it means that is not easy to find a right person for you,

it is often as hard as in real life and I think we could get some help there...

What I was thinking of is that we should have some sort of a search engine

where you could look for the people you might like and others might find you...

And everyone should have an option to include or exclude him or her self from the list,

depending of the mood or the situation...

jUgJ2QaqaSkyaONs.jpg

So if you are busy or not willing to be contacted, you just turn off the option

for others to find you in that search engine, and when you feel lonely you can

put your self back in the list of the people who are interested to be contacted...

Often you can't reply to all incomming messages fast enough, and sometimes

no one is talking to you so you feel like the loneliest person on the face of the earth...

The search engine I would love to see in 3DX should have just few simple criterias like

age range of the people you are interested in, gender and a short list of sexual tendencies...

Hope to get some replies and comments...    :)

While I have seen this done in other venues, one calls it "Get Matched" and it's even used for friends it still has a few hiccups with it.  Maybe a nice test would be to have an area when you can try speed dating and switch out every 15 minutes unless you're enjoying the conversation then you'd stay seated.

:huh::blink::lol: ... This reminds me on a really bad movie (Horror) ^^ It was about an Virus, the guy and the girl had sex in a tent...

Before was the girl swim in a infected lake...

At last was to the sex scene all in red, was really ugly :wacko:

Yah really gross movie think the horror movie your thinking off is Cabin fever 1.

Than we should first define the word DJ. I would swear that a real DJ will never use a software like Virtual DJ :)

What about hardware mixers, like the one we all use in game to pose like a DJ? I would guess in that case you would never get meta data of the played songs (or does the good old vinyl plates support this??) 

OK, to be fair, I do not belong to this kind of pros ;) but I know some. 

Conclusion: Having meta data in the TV is a nice to have feature, but says nothing about the DJ skills nor the legality of the played source ^^

The most important thing anyway is that we all have fun listening to good music, however it will be streamed :)

MORE GIFTS!

I love giving them and would love to see more!  And being static it don't seem like the kind of thing that would take a huge amount of work but what do i know?

It would be cool to have 4-5 new gifts a month and maybe the one that got given the most could be added to the permanent selection?

Also maybe limited editions like maybe a gift that could only be given on Halloween from when the day started on Kiritimati until it ended on Alofi  :) !

Collectable!

Yah really gross movie think the horror movie your thinking off is Cabin fever 1.

Yeeeees but it was the episode 3 :lol:

Than we should first define the word DJ. I would swear that a real DJ will never use a software like Virtual DJ :)

Then it seems you didn't know many things of this kind of stuff ;)