3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Please add option that we can toggle on and off the name badges above our heads.

I am sure that I am not the only one who would like that option (it is under F9 in one other similar game).

Adding such option wouldn't require much work and would make 3DX look even more attractive,

(we don't see name badges bouncing above people heads when in real life night club).

Of course when you place your mouse cursor over someones avatar, name in blue letters should pop up,

just like it is now, with all the options to open profile, send private message, etc...

When you are with your partner maybe you don't need his name hanging above his head all the time?

Who wants the name badges on all the time doesn't have to use this option to turn them off.

Wanted.jpg

Current.jpg

hi Antsypantsy

cos some clothing are Textured with a textur file :)

kind regards

Daria 

Correct, texture files cannot be coloured. As they are a specific texture! And it will look unnatural and incorrect, so will need to converted to a material that allows for it to be dyed. :)

I have bit of what's been suggested, I choose not to submit it in.  I made the choise a while ago and plan on keeping it that way.  There are so many simple ways of doing things for the game with some simple changes. It's the time and effort that would be put into it for the changes to be made that becomes the question.

Doubt you can really convert it everything something like socks for instance, i think you'd need to have a white and grey texture model with color tweak on top to do so. But i doubt its how most envisioned their socks were going to look like, would think it was better if they still got base white and grey model to make a couple more sock variations for instance instead of textures tweaking options for those.

Maybe also consider making same model share spots where you can use a shuffle to look through variation, bit like prints work on T-shirt now. Evt. once they start adding more cloth models it going to be to much scrolling picking cloth items.

Red socks for instance look something like this: (there will be a weak light red on white instead of current white area)

post-7988-0-96571200-1444660860_thumb.jpg

What I would like to see in this game, is the removal of the red ghost when I ignore someone. If I ignore it's for the purpose of not seeing them anymore, not having that person become a red ghost and still been able to see them shagging in the backroom. The only time I want to see a ghost is Halloween.

What I would like to see in this game, is the removal of the red ghost when I ignore someone. If I ignore it's for the purpose of not seeing them anymore, not having that person become a red ghost and still been able to see them shagging in the backroom. The only time I want to see a ghost is Halloween.

Think its because some in past accidentally blocked a person then wanted to lift the ignore, think the red ghost there to let you select a person to unblock their ignore if it was an accident. But i agree its annoying.

hallo everybody,

im a newby but i really enjoy playing the game absolut amazing, after a few hours playing i missed some things.

i´d like to see more action ! A group Sex interaction M,M,M,F and a cum sequal of all male partners in action like on face, belly or bobs, altough in animations F,M,M.

Give uns more Solo animations and emots. I read many nice ideas what user can do with ingame money, pleace keep on focus to thies  and the game would be much better.

:wub:  :D

It definitely needs actions of any kind of deep sex!
Especially deepthroat!
And i suggest to add an regulator of depth during the sex.
It's do sad that there is no animations of creampie in every position, just animation of drops...
Options like "cum on face" and "cum on feet" are perfect! But we need more! moooore!) For example, cum on belly, on back, on breast etc;)
Of course there are pretty less of clothes... no variety of style at all.
so pleeeease!!!!)
add this stuff  :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I'd love to have a better integration of radiotunes.

I've got a premium membership there and would like to use it ingame. By now I've either to fiddle around switching streams on their page as I change rooms, or those low quality streams and commercials.

Maybe this would be possible along with the integration of some kind of radio gui. I imagine something with the possibility to switch between ingame (location/room specific) and user defined radio stations/streams.

Not a high priority issue to be honest, but it would be awesome.

Also I'd like to add something else. Thanks for the color picker! But would it be possible to make it slightly bigger? It's a pain in the ass to get the color you want with this tiny slider.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I'd love to have a better integration of radiotunes.

I've got a premium membership there and would like to use it ingame. By now I've either to fiddle around switching streams on their page as I change rooms, or those low quality streams and commercials.

Maybe this would be possible along with the integration of some kind of radio gui. I imagine something with the possibility to switch between ingame (location/room specific) and user defined radio stations/streams.

Also I'd like to add something else. Thanks for the color picker! But would it be possible to make it slightly bigger? It's a pain in the ass to get the color you want with this tiny slider.

What do you mean exactly?

To change the Radio with another stream links or put own live streams is already possible with the radio in your home :)

With the current function you simply click on the person in your ignore list and it asks would you like to remove this person from your ignore list. So as we both agree the red ghost is annoying and pointless

There is a reason the red ghost ignore is a thing.

I am not sure if you were around when the old ignore system was in place but the ignore system used to be ignore individual characters only, meaning if you ignored a character you would be done with it BUT if the person deleted that character and made another it would make them unblocked again etc...

And the old ignore system didn't have a red ghost before it actually shown the avatar itself when they were interacting with objects. A lot of people didn't want this so they all suggested a ghost block in essence that was account wide and that is what happened. The red ghost became a thing which shown no textures except the transparent red ghost so you wouldn't know who it was who removed you.

Also because when avatars were blocked and you can see the avatar still when they were in an action you could click them to bring up the menu for profile etc... Which caused issues when someone had blocked a person and that person didn't know until they saw their name when they clicked the nameless avatar, so the red ghost was an asked for feature and is inclickable and is account wide.

Unfortunately from what I gather there is no such thing as removing an avatar completely with ignore, not sure why though, just how the devs handle the situation I guess. :)

Regards

Ash

What do you mean exactly?

To change the Radio with another stream links or put own live streams is already possible with the radio in your home :)

I believe they are stating that they pay for the same radio (House) music played in all the User and public rooms so they don't have the commercials or low quality of music and would like to be able to have that option in game not just selection the stations (House) music or putting in the link for their own stream.  With the (House) music that 3DXChat offers in game is an unpaid service so don't get the quality of a paid service, which they would like to use.   They may not have the IP and port information to put it in as their own stream but they can't do that in the public room so they're forced to listen to the (House) music in those rooms.

I am not sure if you were around when the old ignore system was in place but the ignore system used to be ignore individual characters only, meaning if you ignored a character you would be done with it BUT if the person deleted that character and made another it would make them unblocked again etc...

And the old ignore system didn't have a red ghost before it actually shown the avatar itself when they were interacting with objects. A lot of people didn't want this so they all suggested a ghost block in essence that was account wide and that is what happened. The red ghost became a thing which shown no textures except the transparent red ghost so you wouldn't know who it was who removed you.

Also because when avatars were blocked and you can see the avatar still when they were in an action you could click them to bring up the menu for profile etc... Which caused issues when someone had blocked a person and that person didn't know until they saw their name when they clicked the nameless avatar, so the red ghost was an asked for feature and is inclickable and is account wide.

Unfortunately from what I gather there is no such thing as removing an avatar completely with ignore, not sure why though, just how the devs handle the situation I guess. :)

Regards

Ash

Anything is possible to be done.  Many other sites have an ignore/block and you never see the person in game.  There are so many glitches that users have experienced.  Like the never ending red ghost in one spot even when no one is there, so it can be seen as annoying to anyone as they have to leave and return to not see the red ghost.

Regards

Ash

I would only hope in the future that we could have the opportunity to not see even red ghosts. I blocked them, I have no desire to see them ever again. Seeing their ghost still bothers me, since I still have to look at an outline of them, or it sparks my curiousity, which usually ends in sad disappointment and dropped skittles :blink: .

Changing textures to completely transparent in Unity isn't difficult to do, and I would love to (un) see avatars I ignored on purpose for whatever reason.

As it stands now, some trolling still occurs where blocked avatars go into single sex poses or troll/grief around the nightclub and beach areas, and can still be seen doing their 'business' on friends, causing civil unrest.

I love my popcorn, but I don't need any extra sauce on it.  :) 

hqdefault.jpg

~AN