3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

An option to stop the hug and kiss spam! >.<

WHY can't I control this?! I HATE how people can just grab you like you're their property. We should have a menu appear to accept or decline like partner and friend invites do. Tired of it, it was fine at first but I swear men abuse this WAY too much. I may just never leave my room ever again at this rate. :(

An option to stop the hug and kiss spam! >.<

WHY can't I control this?! I HATE how people can just grab you like you're their property. We should have a menu appear to accept or decline like partner and friend invites do. Tired of it, it was fine at first but I swear men abuse this WAY too much. I may just never leave my room ever again at this rate. :(

But... But... I like to cold people...

Hello all again,

Have you ever tried to group chat with 10 people?

The chatbox absolutely needs to provide a rich text editor for at least the basic things like permanently changing the color of what we type.

I know I can use html tags to change the color manually but it's so so very annoying to use all the time.

Now imagine if we had colors to choose from, each one from the 10 people group could use one and it wouldn't make your eyes cry and your head hurt after trying to simultaneously read everything that people type.

So, yes colors make reading easier, and easier for us to distinguish at just once sight who says who. Please give us the colors in the chatbox!!

Best regards

Since people like to advertise things in chat, there should be another channel called advertisement or something. This way people cannot get annoyed so easily by 'spam' when people try to notify others of their little room/event.

Players who spam for attention will always use the channel where they get the most attention =  World and Local  channel.    :huh:

I  agree with RobT,  also,  many dont know how to use the " 3rd person pink text "  either.    :P

I would like color options for that text, would help in roleplay, and groupchats  for us speed readers.   ^_^

Players who spam for attention will always use the channel where they get the most attention =  World and Local  channel.    :huh:

I  agree with RobT,  also,  many dont know how to use the " 3rd person pink text "  either.    :P

I would like color options for that text, would help in roleplay, and groupchats  for us speed readers.   ^_^

Not sure what i should think about, think most just RP in general opposed to using a specific channel. Such as to not really make themselves completely isolated from rest whats going on around, that or taking it to private or Group chat. Used RP channel myself a Little to begin with but just as easy to just use the other channels and given the few people WHO actually roleplay often its hard to get any action in channel regularly anyways. But thats not to say some might not have a use for it so won't say i am completely against it either, feel like i rather interact normally roleplaying regular in general that basically lets you interact with more than just a specific Group of hardcore Roleplayers too(Always add RP to my avatar plus make a RP biography in my profile, so those WHO dislike roleplayers always free to circle around me).

Guess it could go under events and parties as i currently using, but section maybe for social games/party game or suggestion for implementation of such in 3dxchat, since i feel it really adds a bit extra if we had more of those i think inside here.

Folks, A simple and easy request... hihihihi... I think?  :P 

Since we have now 6 poses for 3 some in couch, it requires me to go to the room, the yacht or the Night Club to perform them...  :rolleyes: 

You probably know how long it takes to organize a 3some at home (in the room)!

Not all men are available for 3 some, then language can be an issue too (despite I speak 4 languages.... hihihihihi)...  :blink: 

The quickest way is to have sex in public with a guy and then wait for a second one to come participate...  ;) 

I do so in the Night Club and it works, Yacht is almost a desert and I rarely go there...

What about the Love Island and the Sin Club?

So here is my request:

3DX folks, can you please add a couch in the Sin club, and perhaps 2 or 3 more in the Love Island?

post-4422-0-59132400-1430943369_thumb.jpg

CUSTOM ROOM OBJECT:

CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE

OTHER OBJECT:

mini_577224url.jpg

More Plants/ Flower

Aquarium / Armchair / Throne :rolleyes: /

---------------------------------------------------

FLOOR STYLE:

mini_476038floor.jpg

mini_968307fgzrfzerzerze.jpg

LIGHT STYLE:

ANIMATED IMAGE

mini_795055forward.gif

POSITION:

MORE ---- "FFF" Position

or "F" single on the bed

-------------------

Romantic animation

Duo Dance ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASIC ANIMATION

"Hi !"

"Cry"

"Nice !"

"Violent"

"Stop !"

"Laugh"

and more... ^^

AND PLEASE CHANGE THIS SOUND "PENETRATION" and "SUCK"

Thanks for this game Devil

I am going to take a reverse approach here and suggest something that has been briefly implemented already, namely the Halloween feature allowing for invisibility, something I share delicious memories of.

It was very intriguing and we could surely wait to see it return in about half a year but I feel it could be a very tantalizing addition in combination with blindfolds or the fancy hd glasses if you wish to enhance the atmosphere on a visual level or perhaps just for some theme events in a different way.

So just to be clear, the effect would activated by wearing said blindfolds or other items to trigger it.

The blindfolds are made in a twinkling, just plaster a mask and et voila ;) !

PS : That would also give Blind-Dating a whole new touch  :D 

ah well where would I start.......................

having been here 12 months, I have seen massive growth in this game and it never seems enough. lots of suggestions have already been made here

already

so...........

bean bags in apartments

fireplace in apartment

hat stand in apartment

couches to sit more than one

a shower in apartment

a shower at all beach's

stools for siting on in apartment

a bar in apartment

a small kitchen in apartment

wall lights in apartment

music in apartment

pics to hang in apartment

small furniture

books in bookcase

home 2 to be remodeled to become cabin on boat, just the view need be changed

boat to have beanbags and furniture on first deck maybe a bar

island to have beanbags on beach

stools at bar on island

sin cub to become bdsm again and have a stage along the full length of the back wall. with stools along the edge of stage

the music in bdsm to be changed back to what it was before (quirky)

spot lights to come back

stools put in both back rooms

a drinking pose wine, beer and coffee

a generic bar person in all bars (we have seagulls lol)

TVs in all public areas ( mine has never worked)

the stage in the club to be full width

the back rooms in club to have orgy stile beds in a couple of rooms, where more than one couple can use them

to be able to have a moonlight swim and a cuddle in the water when we swim (we used to be able to do this)

bring back clear water ( great for voyeurs )

we used to be able to get into the mountains behind the beach and it was great fun, had lots of private places to tryst and it had loads of bugs and used to crash the game, still it was fun and I would love it to become available once more

only interesting I think

Edited by Shanti
"What I would like to see (eventually)" by Amari merged here

need "slab on face" for react strangers  :ph34r:  who cuddle or kiss cheek without permission.

rather than ignore, so other ppl can see in public too. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I second sammy, we need a kick emote, for guys like the one who ninja the dj set yesterday!

Like everyone else,the potential here is also frustrating.

How about just the simple things,modifying existing objects.ie men have trainers but none for women? Facial hair for guys,instead of the father christmas beard.Im no developer but is this difficult to implement?

The best object,imo for the girls is the simple mini skirt.A least you can change the colours which at least gives you more of an identity away from everyone to a certain extent.

Come in cheap and cheerful with a lot of colour changing clothing,nothing too fancy,and I think a lot of us would be very happy :)