3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

You do know you have the option to accept or ignore any partner request

Yeah i know, i was thinking a button that eliminated the whole partner request alltogether, eg. allow all, friends  or no one with a simple button click.

-I know, my English is not the best, it is my fith language, so feel free to correct if you feel like it-

So like one year ago?

It still happens. Especially if you open a room for a party or attend an open room. User rooms made it less frequent. A few weeks ago some jerk was running around the NC jerking off on people. There will always be trolls. Even with user rooms, some people still do not get it or are too new and need to be directed to a user room.

I know the mechanics are probably difficult, but breastplay animations would REALLY enhance the game for females.  Also, the ability to give oral without immediately having your bottoms come off would be nice as well.  

And definitely need threesome options for all females and to not have the couple animations disappear when you have more than one partner.  Really takes away from the game when you have to dump a partner to pair up with the other one. 

Getting into positions!

Curio and Chathouse 3D have this. The avatars go to the place they have sex on, like a bed or table, then assume the position and begin sexual intercourse. From the videos I see for 3DXChat it seems to be instant teleporting and no realism! </3 How come the big bad wolf is lacking at this while the little pups are better?

Subject: Chat and Interface

(big goofy words, I know. =p)

To Gizmo and the 3DX Team: Thank you for your improvements to the game's user interface!  3DX has a more professional appearance now, which makes playing it more fun!  You can improve the interface even more by listening to the suggestion below:

Please give us an option to hide the names above characters' heads.  In crowded rooms, the number of names floating around is very distracting!  Users will still want to see names for some people of course, just not all.  When names are hidden, let players see one name at a time by pointing their cursor at the person they want to see.  

You can also let users hide/show names for three different groups of players:

• Friends
  • Group chat members
  • Everyone else

This feature will be greatly appreciated by the community and convince more people keep playing this awesome game.

You know, I look at all of these "suggestions" threads, and I can't help but think to myself, the devs have created a monster here. So much potential for naughty fun, so few people working on the game.

Maybe what 3DXChat needs is a more open development process? Release the specs for things like body models, clothes, hair, sex poses, and the like, along with any tools that are available (or at least, tell the community what tools are used). I'm sure there are plenty of people in the community who'd have the skills and talent to help build this stuff. Heck, they'd do it for free!

Maybe give XGold some real value. It's currently worthless. I mean just buying drinks and gifts is kind of silly. Spice it up a little bit. Lets get some in game jobs or some way to earn XGold (Not talking about prostitution). Then you can have some really nice home modifications that you need to buy with XGold or Character Customizations and potential for much more. Sure there's going to be those who keep buying XGold with real money. Then maybe get rid of the ability to buy XGold and turn it into a real MMO where you have to earn the currency in game. Come on 3dxchat give XGold and this game some life!!

I like the idea of being able to act out jobs in an rp sense. Eg Teacher/student, boss/security or nurse/patient. It should be just for fun.

Working for xgold has some issues for me.

It might lead to the game becoming a grind just to earn enough credits to buy stuff.

Lead to more prostitution, why grind away when you can just whore your self for credits.

Also...

Please take this very seriously:

We have all accepted the fact that sometimes we get disconnected for no reason..

Or maybe some us have an unstable connection and we get disconnected for our own reasons.

Please try to make the system automatically re-connect you and take you right at the last place you were before the disconnection.

Maybe it has been suggested before, but it would be nice to have as a third option for openening a room (besides private and open) to also have it available for friends of friends.

Sometimes I am in a friend's private room and I see someone I would also like to be there, but he doesnt happen to be friends with the room opener and then he cannot come :(

Maybe it has been suggested before, but it would be nice to have as a third option for openening a room (besides private and open) to also have it available for friends of friends.

Sometimes I am in a friend's private room and I see someone I would also like to be there, but he doesnt happen to be friends with the room opener and then he cannot come :(

Would suggest using Groups for that, i know its not a fix but it does let you add a person outside friends. But yah wish there were some more options like having people be part of a ongoing Group with restricted access to that, like say for private Club parties where you sometimes like a specific Group of people there. Since we don't really have any options to kick users from ones room atm it would be nice to have some way to restrict ones user rooms access without having to have Worlds largest friend list.

(P.S meant no offense to many nice people out there, but sometimes there just a few really disrespectful people around without naming names, that can really disrupt the atmosphere at a good private party. Which there currently no way to quietly remove them from ones user rooms.)