3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

It's not begging, it's showing the people what I have suggested before asking them to upvote everything I have suggested.

Plus, this improves the game for everyone and if you'd rather comment on the way the improvements have been achieved instead of being thankful that someone has put thought and effort into improving the game for you, then that's your prerogative.

Instead of complaining how the doer of deeds did his deeds wrong, go out and do a better deed. Or be thankful that someone did a good deed. Unless of course, you are the epitome of perfection in every possible conceivable manner, then feel free to criticize :)

• Upgrade the chat windows so the scrollback buffer is infinite (at least for the current login session), and can be copied/saved in its entirety.

I'd like that too as long as they have an efficient way of storing and retrieving the logs.

Spam massive invites

Allow users to only send one User room invite every 1/2 hr (or whatever time period is deemed best). This will get rid of invite spam.

Also do not allow one user to post the exact same message in World Chat for a time duration. This will eliminate World Chat spam as well.

Please upvote this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93252

Just letting you know that the idea informer votes website has been abandonned ages ago, and doesn't impact game updates anymore.

Really? It seems like an excellent way to get through to developers. Infact, major software developers who want user inputs employ such systems. It's a shame the 3DXChat abandoned such a great platform ...

Building on that... It would be nice to have a more diversified character creator like Entropia or Skyrim. Like in dept face changer. We did have height for a while, sadly it didn't work out, because we do need that and a better face changer module.

I'd love to option to layer different items of clothing. Be able to trow on a jacket or blazer over any shirt.

Be able to create your own rp themed rooms. Eg: classroom , office , clinic , bdsm dungeon etc. With matching clothes.

So when you create a room you have the option of having it as a social or rp room

Would like to see a Event tab added ingame where people can post with following options:(just my base function idea, could be something else too)

1. Event name and a short or medium length description

2. If any dress code required

3. Time event takes place im GMT.

4. Location of event.

5. Event host(maybe)

6. Thumb nail option for a Picture maybe.

7. If its a single event or a re-accuring.

That can let people keep track of whats happening on the user generated scenes, i doubt most once they log in really check the event posts on forums to be honest. If i were the case i think more events would regularly be posted up there, think its a good idea seeing as there easily room for a event tab ingame to add one and make it possible for user to make up interesting events regularly.

EDIT: would love icons possible to attach to shared rooms, like for instance:

1. Chat bubble icon for mostly chat user room

2. Maybe a mask or something for Roleplay

3. Symbol for sex maybe for sex heavy rooms

(would be nice to not have to put it in room description and just have a icon making specific user rooms focused about one specific thing, maybe some Tool tips of something explaining icons meanings. I mean we all looking for a different thing we want out of our experience, some want Roleplay myself included, some just want casual sex sometimes without much chat involved, some just want to be able to make a party where you dance and socialize without specifically being about sex. Think it be good to make it easier to find what you want going to the public user shared rooms)

Hi!

What i *REALLY* need in this game, is 2 things!!!

1) I want to be able to chat with my friends at ANY given time without having to go find them! (chat from the friend list)

2) Give us a way to send OFFLINE MESSAGES to our friends!

Everything else i'm sure it will come in good time.

For now those two things are ESSENTIAL!

Best regards

Hi!

1) I want to be able to chat with my friends at ANY given time without having to go find them! (chat from the friend list)

Best regards

1) Yes, that would be very helpful.

2) I use the forum for that, but would make sense in game.

RP-wise, the game universe feels like phones have been never discovered, I think it's time for this innovation ;)

Hi!

Best regards

Think without being able to confirm the reason for it for sure, i imagine its mainly to avoid creating subcommunities. I mean like friends hanging out with only a tight circle of friends and not really socializing with rest the community, if they're not forced to. While in some cases it may be a okay thing for a game with social hubs always crowded, it may also have a negative side to one that doesn't. Since this heavily rely on community and social/sex interaction it can also be crippling, were some to isolate themselves in friends only cliche in their user rooms. It could potentionally thin out the public rooms like the night Clubs, beaches and etc. Think while i do think a way to contact friends more effectively be really nice, its probably also something that should be given a great deal of thought into how its implimented.

Think without being able to confirm the reason for it for sure, i imagine its mainly to avoid creating subcommunities. I mean like friends hanging out with only a tight circle of friends and not really socializing with rest the community, if they're not forced to. While in some cases it may be a okay thing for a game with social hubs always crowded, it may also have a negative side to one that doesn't. Since this heavily rely on community and social/sex interaction it can also be crippling, were some to isolate themselves in friends only cliche in their user rooms. It could potentionally thin out the public rooms like the night Clubs, beaches and etc. Think while i do think a way to contact friends more effectively be really nice, its probably also something that should be given a great deal of thought into how its implimented.

i strongly believe the reason that direct messages from the friend list is not allowed, is that we have to spend those free-earned gold to send gifts.

but come on, golds should not be spent on messages.. they should be spent on gifts (real gifts! not just when i want to see where someone else is), and invitations for parties.

A consent button, easy adjustable trough your profile, where you have three choices :

1. Allow everyone to have their way with you, (even without beeing a friend or partner)

2. Allow friends only

3. Allow no one at all

You just pick one of the settings, depending on your mood for the day and/or your preferences.

It would open up a lot of scenarios between dom`s and subs or "forced" roleplay for example.

No more pretending when you as a sub are beeing shown where your place in this world are, and no more pretending to loose control to the stranger that followed you into the toilet and starts to grope you,

but actually loose it ...

It would make them even more fun to play i belive, yet still in a safe consensual setting.

Peace

-I know, my English is not the best, it is my fith language, so feel free to correct if you feel like it-