3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

This was actually problem before user rooms were introduced.

I remember back in April people would come and jerk on everyone so often. My ignorelist got pilled at the time.

Basically without user rooms back then, all the colders and horny people were running around in normal zones.

So like one year ago?

I would like some rimjobs in game! both ways! And also, more oral options like (Sorry before hand for incorrect usage of the English lagnuage, I am Swedish ) :

- Licking or sucking the clit

- Gentle rubbing of the pussy lips 

- Stroking the belly

- Rimjobs (Both genders) + Playing with the ass cheeks and boobs

- Stroking the balls

- Jerking off (More handjob gestures)

- Licking the balls, sucking on them, massaging them etc etc.

I noticed something awkward...

When you send a gift to another character, you get access to their hole list of gifts along with date, sender, and message. This makes no sense to show, and can potentially give away important secrets of that character.

I think it's better to remove it or to replace it with a list of gifts the sender has sent (instead of the recipient has received).

I dont know if this has been asked before, but what about First-Person-View.

It would be amazing in connection with the Oculus Rift.

Aside form being glitchy, which noticeable even from afar, why just that silly overhyped headset... unless you consider the game an allegory for horror ;)

Back on the gifts, sorry for being a newbie here, but I just noticed that you can check other characters' in the profile too. So unless the devs want to use this to boost RLC-like economy, it is ridiculous.

Also the ability to chat from the friend list would be great (RP-wise it could be a phone call or an SMS)... game-wise it would save so much time to players and resources to the company.

PS: Thanks for fixing the profile bug quickly last week ;)

All this is just off the top of my head, but it's just the tip of the iceberg:

• Multi-room homes.

• In-home bathrooms, with various choices for fixtures and decor... toilets, sinks/vanities, bathtubs, showers (both traditional shower/tub combos and walk-in showers), and hottubs. Naturally, all of the fixtures would be actionable, with a variety of sex poses. It'd be great if the showers worked, bathtubs had water, and hottubs had bubble-jets. :)

• Kitchens, with all the usual appliances, countertops/cabinets, tables, and maybe "islands". Again, make stuff actionable (sex on the island, hehe).

• If homes were multi-story, there could be actionable staircases...

• The Sin club needs more stuff to do in those back rooms. Make that BDSM bench/cross useful!

• Upgrade the chat windows so the scrollback buffer is infinite (at least for the current login session), and can be copied/saved in its entirety.

• Upgrade the friends list so we can initiate chats!

All this is just off the top of my head, but it's just the tip of the iceberg:

• Multi-room homes.
  • If homes were multi-story, there could be actionable staircases...

My dream is that all of us at one point could live in a big apprtment complex, or in a suburban setting and 3DXChat was more... Ehm... Like a pretend city, with a main street and so on.

Like Sin club was on one street, night club on another, and the beach was further away, and maybe the appartments were scattered a little here and there...

But that's maybe many years into the future.

I just have a few suggestions, and they are relatively small to what some people are asking for.

Replacing the REAL penis for F/F poses with a dildo counterpart, be it glass, cyberskin, PVC jelly material, I don't care. And giving the F/F crowd toys, these im sure can be easily added. Instead of using the fingers to penetrate our partners, perhaps just using a toy instead, keep the same pose just add something in the hand.

Some more, simplest first:

-Make the "menu-with-profile/private message/add to group chat/etc"-button right click instead of left click, like it is in the chat window, rather than the same button that makes me walk across the room and bump my nose into the wall if I miss :)

-Some way to synchronize dance moves without stopping for a hug? Would be great on stage or when trying to dance with multiple people...

-Could dances have a speed slider like sex animations do?

Something gifts but not just pics like we have now, or something different, if gift will can hold it in hand it's can be the rose, two stemware with wine or champagne or maybe chocolate box it can be just like animation, and this will be better and touching moment, that just simple GIF pic. I hope you can make it (someday)), and this would be great 

Guest Eddster

• Upgrade the chat windows so the scrollback buffer is infinite (at least for the current login session), and can be copied/saved in its entirety.

Excitement levels during sex

Sex would be much more realistic if you could add a slider bar which all partners can move to indicate their excitement levels during sex. The movement of the bar would change the sounds and facial expressions of the partners depending upon how excited they are feeling.

The range could go from low excitement all the way to orgasm (while still retaining the orgasm button for both male and female).

Right now the partners look bored all the way during sex till the "excited voice" or "cum" button is pressed. Having a slider switch would make the experience more "hands free" :)

Thanks in anticipation :)

Vote up this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93249

Ability to undress partners

I'm a man and I like to undress the women I'm with and I like to be undressed by women. So an option in the game where you remove and item of your partner's clothing and the partner gets to accept/decline would be great.

Should be valid for all multiple partners.

Vote up this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93203

Nipple Pinching

I'd like to see nipple pinching feature added.

With intensity : If you pinch light, she just morns. If you pinch hard, she squeals and her nipples turn red for a little while and the hard pinch action cannot be repeated too frequently :)

And I'd love to do this in public with clothes on as well (do a naughty little nipple pinch while slow dancing in the club while she's not facing me).

This could be added to a lot of poses (she's riding me in cowgirl pose for example)

I'm sure this could be added to the breast fondling feature which has been requested a LOT.

This is a huge turn on and I'm sure the women would like this as well.

Vote up this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93212

Dick n fingers get wet while and after penetration

Please add something which makes the dick, fingers etc look wet while and for a bit after penetration (oral and vaginal).

Also, if she squirts on me it should also leave a wet look, same concept as when I cum on her.

Vote up this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93213

Realistic Blowjob animations (lots of suggestions)

A good blowjob is art. I'd like to see many different things while she's giving me a BJ. Off the top of my head (pun intended) here are some things I'd like (others please add your suggestions in comments below):

Tip sucking (just the head)

Tip licking (her tongue in circular motion would be oh so great)

Shaft licking

Balls licking

Balls sucking

2 female sharing a blowjob on one lucky man :)

Spitting on dick (spit stays for a little bit)

Deepthroat option in all blowjob poses (if you can make her gag, it will be swell)

Slapping her face with my dick

She could rub her face with my dick

Blowing air on the tip, balls

And additionally, if her cheeks could swell as the dick goes in and contract as she sucks hard on it, if would be really great.

I'm sure the women who are giving BJs would also love to show off their skills and talents to please her man.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but this would give 3DXchat such an advantage over everything else ...

Vote up this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93215

Pussy licking while fingering n rubbing clit

While the licking feature exists, it can be improved with the following extras:

Fingering while licking (with an ability to specify number of fingers)

licking from bottom of the pussy right to the top

licking clit

rubbing clit

sucking clit

tongue fucking

blowing air on clit

spreading pussy with fingers

Men and women both would love this

Vote up this idea here: http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93219