3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I want a painting of Ginevra in Sin Club so everyone can bask in her glory!

Night mode would be kind of neat. 

lols are u getting crazy?! last time i've seen this kind of stuff i was at st. peter at vatican city.. "saint guinevere from sin" sounds good, not bad. ok, u have my blessing.

I'd like to see rp text in the same passage. I like how /me works, but sometimes it gets disjointed.

Something like this, being able to mix rp text with normal chat. So anything between two *'s will be hi lighted in pink.

snowbelle: hey! *smiles*

or

snowbelle: anyone want some popcorn? *walks over to the microwave, shaking the popcorn bag accidentally poking a hole in it* aww darn it! *examines the bag closely, shaking her head* no popcorn today guys

Guest Eddster

I'd like to see rp text in the same passage. I like how /me works, but sometimes it gets disjointed.

Something like this, being able to mix rp text with normal chat. So anything between two *'s will be hi lighted in pink.

snowbelle: hey! *smiles*

or

snowbelle: anyone want some popcorn? *walks over to the microwave, shaking the popcorn bag accidentally poking a hole in it* aww darn it! *examines the bag closely, shaking her head* no popcorn today guys

Why do you need whatever is in the brackets * and * needs to be pink? Just excessive amounts of pink for the sake of it really isn't needed. If you really want to just type in pink. Do your emote /me runs over to the spot "Hey whats up?" There you go. All you are doing is flipping it around. The system is exactly the way you want it, you are just doing it backwards.

It's set up exactly how World of Warcraft is. I honestly think it's perfect, but that's just me.

Why do you need whatever is in the brackets * and * needs to be pink? Just excessive amounts of pink for the sake of it really isn't needed. If you really want to just type in pink. Do your emote /me runs over to the spot "Hey whats up?" There you go. All you are doing is flipping it around. The system is exactly the way you want it, you are just doing it backwards.

It's set up exactly how World of Warcraft is. I honestly think it's perfect, but that's just me.

It's an improvement over the existing system. Adding RP text to a natural conversation is way more common than abruptly ending the conversation and diving into RP. It doesn't have to be pink they can make it customizable to any color in preferences or something.

For Club Sin

-More moves for the Pole Dancers

-Animations to allow people to tip

-Better music option, maybe even a way for the dancers to up load their own for sets

-A smelly bouncer complaining about life in the front (Most strip clubs has at least one man surrounded by sexy woman and bitching how life sucks)

-Usable drinks

Why ? We aren't allowed to dance anyway.... not in public.. You know... it might offend someone if you do a striptease in a strip club.

Having witnessed the whole situation, the only thing that happened was someone telling you that there was a "roleplay tab" for the stripping roleplay you had going on, even if no one was talking on local, but that's beside the point.

You ignored that person and story ended right there. It's all you needed.

But why spread this on worldchat and now on forum and get more and more people involved ? Especially since when you brought it to worldchat, most people told you that stripping was "roleplay tab material".

Is this needed ? Thank you for blowing the situation out of proportion.

Really not the topic for this fight.

I think i will start finding the people complaining about such asinine things and drop my pants where i stand and whack the willy 

Please do, Don't worry you will get reported by everyone around and I hope you will enjoy your ban cus thats fall into griefing category.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

From what I heard you got angry when people asked you to use role play channel for your striptease, While I am glad there are still people doing RP at sin, as lately public RP died and i didn't see good strip show since introduction of user rooms. In heavy spammy and filled sinclub, Lots can be lost from your play disturbing your audience that would love to watch you as well other people who talk between your lines and don't want to focus on your performance.

BUT

In all seriousness look at this topic, this is no place to discuss such petty drama, Please all parties move on and don't be so silly or do we need to rename this game to drama chat?

Most people in this topic have been here for ages. Seen their share of stupid crap. So I would assume also learned from it. So please move on?

x) After reading all this.. It seems your stripping didn't offend anyone but yourself in the end? Why do you care so much :o You ignored the offender.. Totally agree with RobT :P

Just ignore silly people and have fun ^_^ No need to take it any further than that :P

So saying that you aren't allowed to use pole on public sounds silly to me.. And i don't see how it could offend anyone unless the nature of your striptease was somehow taboo or something :P

I'm so disappointed in you Pashion and Camden... I thought you were my friends. As for you Shanti... it does'nt matter how many people think something... it doesn't make it right. I will say what I want, where I want and when I want. I'm tired of you censorship Nazis. Not ALL roleplay is for the "Roleplay Tab ". I guarantee you will do some form of roleplay in the Local tab, even if it is just "waving" or something. Describing a striptease in a stripclub in local chat is appropriate for the setting.

You all can think what you want. You play the game your way and let me play it my way . That is the issue I have with the guy. 

I've been nothing but nice to people on here, I don't deserve this hate for expressing my feelings about this person telling me what to do . It's no wonder the public rooms are dead... everyone is probably afraid they will say something and get jumped on.

You all can feel free to block me...