3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

• 2 weeks later...

The posibility to have an option for automatic location sharing in the profile.
I.e. if I am in "Sin Club" or "Public User Made Room" or whatever it is shown in my profile, and it changes automatically as I jump into another room.
If I am at my private property it should show "Home", and there should also be a possibility for AFK.
Maybe add a line 3DX location to the existing location line in the profile.
(Of course there should be the possibility to not display this line).

E.g. Option for 3DX location line in "Edit profile":
[Show All]    [Show to Friends]    [Hide for all]    [AFK]

Edited by Erythrea

Movements:
Crawl
Freestyle Swim Style (faster swimming)

Better Transitions when pole dancing, maybe some "queue bar", where you can select the movements.

More pole dance animations
Lap dancing
"Floor work" for lapdancing and exotic dancing

Partnered movement:
(Walking hand ind hand)
(Crawling on a leash)
(Walking on a leash)

Kink+ animations ;) whipping, flogging, caning, cattle prod, waxing, Magic wand, Violet Wand, T-Cross, X-Cross, gyno chair, dildo play, sybian, Strappado, bed retraints, spread eagle, pau de arara...

Ability to welcome/good bye kisses between women

Edited by Erythrea

More soundbits:
1 - already existing moan
2 - already existing "squirt moan"
3 - heavy breathing (continuously)
4 - Joyful screaming
5 - Crying
6 - Screaming in pain
7 - Yes! More!
8 - No! Don't stop!
9 - Pleahease!
0 - Thank you!

Edited by Erythrea
"No! Please stop!" into "No! Don't stop!"

6 hours ago, MeiLing said:

8 is about rape ...

Some people can say "No! Stop!" and proceed, because they use a safeword ;)

8 is about me - a bottom - giving my topping significant other scratchmark on his back, while he screams to stop and later thanks me for being a tigress ;)
8 is about a myriad of other things than what you insinuate ...

Edited by Erythrea
explanation widened

1 minute ago, Erythrea said:

Oh and BTW concerning rape in 3dxchat: there is a big red button titled "stop sex" and an "ignore" option for unwanted users.

Yes, but still rape play against the rules here. I mean you can do it in private, I am pretty sure people doing much worse in private. But for example opening a rape themed room can lead to the ban. Not trying to justify or criticize it, cause I doubt it's going to change anything anyway. But it's just how the things are here. So devs definitely not going to add "No! Please stop!" sound.

I personally would love to have some screams of pain and tears for some BDSM related RPs. But tbh I am pretty much doubt it will be added. I remember what a fuss some people made here when devs added slapping pose. Tho, now this pose quite popular. I am often see it in sex-themed public rooms. 

8 hours ago, Erythrea said:

More soundbits:
4 - Joyful screaming
5 - Crying
6 - Screaming in pain
7 - Yes! More!
8 - No! Don't stop!
9 - Pleahease!
0 - Thank you!

I think its a good idea! Many girls think another way.. buti think this sexgame is a colorful one... no need to search imanige things like a "Rape", if not alking about it.... if a guy make rape things and u dont like it.. just ignore him! This is only a extra details... I like your ideas...!!!

11 hours ago, Erythrea said:

More soundbits:
4 - Joyful screaming
5 - Crying
6 - Screaming in pain
7 - Yes! More!
8 - No! Don't stop!
9 - Pleahease!
0 - Thank you!

My goodness. All that. YES!

The sound is really monotonous currently for anything.

Edited by Tsela

• 4 months later...

Dear @Gizmo and @Lisa!

You must be busy, but just as the pirate server stole you, you could get good ideas from them too!
Don’t let your mood flatten out and not use the good stuff! I’ll send a few pictures to give an idea of what a lot of people would need in the original game as well :):

What i found on that game, what we have not in the original??

- cool earrings
- Breast nipple piercings
- wedding ring
- amazing horns, wings
- more awesome tattoos
- more very very good face tattoos

- so many cool inscriptions and pictures on the clothes
- pregnancy
- so many cool chlotes
- more cool jewelry (!!)
-
scarf 🧐
..... and no, I'm not counting here, which is very bad, since there is a lot of rubbish stuff to... but there are dozens of usable and good things in between! USE THEM!

pirate server_clown_001.png

pirate server_demon_002.png

pirate server_demon_001.png

pirate server_clown_002.png

pirate_001.png

pirate_001b.png

pirate server_yakuza assasin girl_001.png

pirate server_yakuza assasin girl_002.png

pirate server_angel_001.png

pirate server_angel_002.png

It would be good to see more plants and flowers for decoration. I see how people try to compensate the lack of it in their rooms. Looks mostly bad. As I noticed it's the only objects that can not be created by using in-game tools. So models of home plants and flowers would be so good for interior design. Players can't create them unlike other things.

6 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

You are admitting to the admins that you used the pirated version?  

Ohh noooo.... i have year by year a annual subscription ... and since the developers don't even shit their customers, especially those who have been financing the game for years ... i thought i would check out the other side what it knows! They are bad in many ways, but there would be something to learn from them. The smart man does this ... the fool just shouts and cuts ...
Dozens of my friends use the pirated version in addition to their annual original subscription (!!!).

I've been playing and paying for two years ... and I only watched the pirated version for the first time 2 days ago!
U wonder why I did ...... thats the answer.

Regardless of anything... It's a sad day when a free pirated unofficial version has more options than the official "supported" version... Even if it lacks in other parts.

Side note... is that a 3d mesh nipple piercing? how the hell did the "dumb" hacker manage to break the code of not being forced to have it as a drawn tattoo!!!? 😂

Oh ffs... I try to be objective and all, but this is really sad!!!

Edited by Anaganda
spelling mistakes

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

You are admitting to the admins that you used the pirated version?  

So what?

Playing on pirate server is not against the rules. At least I did not find any rule that would straightly forbid it.

Of course there is a rule that basically letting devs ban anyone just because they want so... But what the point in banning people who plays on pirate server? I mean not from the moral standpoint, but from the business standpoint. It will only mean that these people will stop creating online on main servers and will stop giving their money to devs, while start creating more online for pirate server and maybe even investing some money in its development. 

Though, maybe openly showing the advantages of pirate server publicly is not a good idea. And believe me guys, it has much more disadvantages lol. Such as - lags and disconnects (even more than here), a lot less poses, old 32bit client, some of their "new" content looks straight up shitty. 

But I agree with @Angelqueen. Pirates do not play fair. They are pirates. So no need to play fair against them as well. If devs can take good assets from the client of pirates and use it to improve the 3dxchat – they should do it.