3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

2 hours ago, Larap said:

Allow men to control their erection if they are not engaged in sex.  It would be very erotic feedback if I could see that what I was doing was arousing my partner.  If there was a slider bar for that so that a man (or Futa) could control it.

This has been asked a lot and I do hope they make it so.

14 hours ago, Larap said:

Allow men to control their erection if they are not engaged in sex.  It would be very erotic feedback if I could see that what I was doing was arousing my partner.  If there was a slider bar for that so that a man (or Futa) could control it.

Or if it is hard to do as a scale – at least couple of options of limp cocks for growers/showers. For both men and futa.

On IMVU each user has the option to set boundaries on actions such as hugging. etc.  You have choice to allow for friends and block strangers, block all or allow all.  Each action can be allowed or blocked.  Same is true for messaging.  Can set limits as to who can message you.  If they send message and you have settings for friends only the sender receives a message informing them of your setting. I'd like to see everyone having these options for themselves on 3DX.

10 minutes ago, Ross said:

Only if you pay for vip as far as hug blocking goes.  As far as messaging, thats just for mail, 3dx doesnt have mail . if your in the same room it doesnt matter what setting you have unless they are blocked .

3dx could come up with a vip type thing perhaps.   Give extra stuff to folks.  Im sure you folks would pay more for cyber bliss on 3dx 😉

Thing is IMVU is free to use.  So they charge for the extras.  3dx does not have mail?  How do you get your in game messages and gifts?  We already pay to use 3DX.

But Ross what you buy on IMVU is your choice. It is not needed or demanded to play the game.  I understand as I have spent a small fortune there over way too many years.  We will agree to disagree on whether or not Pm's are mail or not.  I consider them mail.

Edited by SusanLouisa

Yes, AP is a must and it is a one time charge that I have never had to pay a second time in 9 years.  So yes they do make their money in other ways.  I can only WISH to have the clothes and hair we have in IMVU here.  And omg the shoes! If we could somehow merge 3dx and imvu it would be amazing.

56 minutes ago, Larap said:

How about a AutoAccept setting for sex actions?   It could be a Global setting, but it would be really nice if each sex action had its own AutoAccept switch. 

For some reason I thought they had this already. Or was that just with the other .DLL?

Some more remarks. I know this is at the end a sexgame, but it should be managed to make a cock hard when there is some trigger like a button or when there is some interaction between people and not when the pants are dropped. Would be much more realistic. also it would be nice to manage the sensitivity of an avatar so that interactions between ava's might trigger a 'cum' in a more 'real' way.

I would also recommend that it's possible to change positions (exchange male/female) on the spot somehow. For example would this make it easier and possible to use strap-on spots on nearly any V/A/O-Poses.

I am sure much of this has been brought up but not by me yet:) I would love to see us be able to use our XGold more. Give them to each other for one, Imagine guys being able to tip strippers , buy someone a drink, give them away for prizes in clubs for trivia games or name that tune. Give them to friends that need them , ladies of the night could actually get paid. Then clothes editor, people can make clothes and sell them, you could pay people to build for you. The more that XGold can be used the more that will be bought and that is just more money going to who may receive it from the site. I really think you may be surprised how much more would be spent here creating more revenue and even bringing in more members. Please give it some thought thanks

Voltron 4381

xRockerx in site