3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I'm sure this suggestion is here somewhere...

In settings have it so you can setup notifications for certain friends when they come online in the game and/or in the forums.

So if you're in the game you get notified when your friend comes online (popup forum or game) not actual location - to keep stalking to a minimum. Then be able to send them a chat or pm depending on where you are. Also have the same ability if you're in the forum and your friend logs in the game, you can contact them through chat /  pm.

And if a player does not want to be contacted like this have a disable in their settings that prevents this.

What she said hahahahah out of likes

Hi, I'm still so new here, but I'm just thinking of some things that might be fun to have. I love the stool, and it would be awesome to have more furniture with that type of pose attached. I also thought if you could get in the stool pose, and have an "open partner" option, so that when I'm tied down to it, anybody can interact with me as long as I'm there, and use the WALK feature, if I wanted out. I'd also like if the cum stains would remain longer on my avatar, instead of fading within 30 seconds or so. It would be more helpful, and enjoyable, as well, if we had some control over the actions of our private avatars, like Bob and Betty, like letting them sit and watch, or interchanging them in private rooms. I really am having a wonderful time here, not complaining one bit. Just things that crossed my mind. ♥karla♥

- ability for cum on face/belly to not dissapear --> good idea !!!

- ability to cum again after you cummed (without the need of changing pose to fill up the bar again) --> press C !!

- ability to PM online friends from the friendlist (instead of wandering around in locations to find them)--> good idea !!

- ability to pause a sex-pose animation--> why not :P

- ability to separate the world-chat from the chat window to a new window--> i dont think we need it.

Now, what i think we really need :

- kiss cheeks between girls (poor girls)

- Hugs (Long time, not a quick cuddle), body kiss and caresses

- massages !!

- Ability to lie on beds for mens !

- more dances style

- Ability to sit on sofa or lieing on bed with 3 persons (or more lol)

- Palette colors for hairs, eyes, clothes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- and... COLLARS !!!

Muaaah ;)

^^^^his signature as a sex pose :P

Edited by Shanti
"Those little things..." by Wizard merged here

Guest Eclipse

We have so much water at the different locations: Beach, Love Island and the Yacht

So how about adding some air mattresses/rafts (like the images below).

Location of Rafts: lots of options here...

-maybe stacked (5 high just for effect) on beach or back of yacht

-maybe leave some of them floating in the water, etc

Actions:

Sit - This will put you on the raft in the water in a seated position

Back - This will put you on the raft in the water with you laying on your back

Front- This will put you on the raft in the water with you laying on your front

Swim - This will take you off the raft and put you in the water so you can swim

Done - This will put you in the water and make the raft disappear/available for someone else

Controls:

Steering - Once you are on the raft you steer it just like you would if you were swimming

Sex: (optional - use your best judgement)

Cuddle position

Hand Hold position

Kissing (like when in bed)

Raft Types: maybe have it so you could group rafts together to include more friends

Single

Double (need partner)

Party (once raft is in the water anyone can join if there is a spot available)[/color]

Girl-Floating-in-the-Pool-1152x720-wide-

Alana-Blanchard-e1407843890589.jpg

img20932484.jpeg

double+suntan+mattress.jpg

B04kG8RCcAAfprx.jpg

]resize-500x375_ilha1-297272.jpg

There are a ton of different raft designs...so this is just the concept here.

tumblr_mjjh5bfYew1ru1xxuo1_500.jpg

Something to think about: the ability to save outfits in character customization, even just 1 or 2 outfits. It'd be nice to be able to quickly change clothes when I want a particular, favorite outfit; instead of having to cycle through and select each indiviual article of clothing.

I'd like more cum options as well:

- dripping creampies (vagina/anus)

- an option for random "pregnancy", without further consequences, just a message which randomly appears, like "Player X impregnated Player Y".

- the option to clean manually

Shemales and Females with Strap-Ons (to be used on m/f). A Checkbox "Interested in Shemales" to reduce conflict potential.

An Adult Cinema. Like the TVs, but on the Big Screen. Maybe Gloryholes would be nice as well

I'd like more cum options as well:

- dripping creampies (vagina/anus)

- an option for random "pregnancy", without further consequences, just a message which randomly appears, like "Player X impregnated Player Y".

- the option to clean manually

Shemales and Females with Strap-Ons (to be used on m/f). A Checkbox "Interested in Shemales" to reduce conflict potential.

An Adult Cinema. Like the TVs, but on the Big Screen. Maybe Gloryholes would be nice as well

Agree on the dripping creampie one

But also, could we please get the option to kick players from our own houses? 

Don't know if anyone already posted this idea, if they did I apologize  ;)

I would love to see something like cellphones in the game.

You could have your own number and give that number to people you like ( as a friend request sort of thing ) so you could send each other private messages where ever you are.

And perhaps it could have a front and back camera which allows you to make and send pictures with.

You could be able to personalize your phone to your liking as well  :D And maybe in the future even add more features to it.

For me it would make the game a bit more immersive as I like to RP now and then  ^_^  

Something like this maybe: 190kgga3mw6eujpg.jpg

Don't know if anyone already posted this idea, if they did I apologize  ;)

I would love to see something like cellphones in the game.

You could have your own number and give that number to people you like ( as a friend request sort of thing ) so you could send each other private messages where ever you are.

And perhaps it could have a front and back camera which allows you to make and send pictures with.

You could be able to personalize your phone to your liking as well  :D And maybe in the future even add more features to it.

For me it would make the game a bit more immersive as I like to RP now and then  ^_^  

Something like this maybe: 190kgga3mw6eujpg.jpg

I like this idea, to have a cooler friend list thing as well as pm. IT would also be nice then to include pictures on the profiles in game.